KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY CONTRIBUTING YOUR THOUGHTS AND WISHES ON THE MESSAGE BOARD!

Anonymous Postings!
Any anonymous or other threads of a personal nature will not be accepted henceforth - and they will be immediately deleted.

KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Camille Heslinga z.l

Some of you may remember a Dutch volunteer who came to the kibbutz to do stage, he came together with his friend Hans.They were very popular while they were in Matzuva, and especially Camille after his return to Holland was a "real ambassador for Israel" and was active in 'the friends of Israel.
Last October a brain tumor was discovered and and after its removal and Chemo therapy there seemed to be an improvement.
However on July 23, Camille passed away, 46 years old.
We wish his wife Mariette and his 4 children lots of strength.
May he rest in Peace.

Re: Camille Heslinga z.l

So young and so sad.
As Max says ny thaughts are with his family
Rest in peace

I'm so shocked to hear about his death. Camille was the person who made me enthousiastic for Matzuva. After spoken with him about Israel and Matzuva in particular I followed in his footsteps and went to Matzuva in 1987. I wish his family lots of strenght.

Cees van Giessen Weesp

It is one of those sad stories, life is always to short. Every day I count my blessings and that I`ve made it this far. I didn`t know Camille personally, he was on Matzuva 5 years before me but I and my family want to convey my/our condolences to the family and wish them lots of strengh in those very difficult times.Peace be with you, Camille.

hereby we want to express our deepest condolences with the sudden passing away of Camille who was a dear personal friend of the family.we will miss him a lot .
we wish Mariette and the children a lot of strength.
may his soul rest in peace