KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY CONTRIBUTING YOUR THOUGHTS AND WISHES ON THE MESSAGE BOARD!

Anonymous Postings!
Any anonymous or other threads of a personal nature will not be accepted henceforth - and they will be immediately deleted.

KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
removal of information

I notice that admin removed some information I placed about a jewish site. Notice I used the word 'Jewish'. And as such it is social networking with Jews all over the world, including israel. It is my belief that having some members from and mentioning Kibbutz Matzuba, - could reach more people who have been volunteers or ulpanists in the past. Perhaps I was mistaken, I thought the kibbutz wanted that. I cant imagine why you wouldnt.

Re: removal of information

This site is for ALL volunteers and ex-ulpanists many of whom are not Jewish.
I am sure if there are people looking out for a Jewish only site they will find it without our help!
So therefore as the administrator I felt that this post was not appropriate!

Re: removal of information

I notice that others have read this, how do other chaverim or even non-members feel about this decision made on your behalf? Personally I find this quite odd. Perhaps living in the diaspora, [outside Israel] we think differently. To see or connect to another Jewish person we need to make an effort. We are the minority. Cant help feeling that such decision making on behalf of others is a bit 'Big Brotherish'