KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY CONTRIBUTING YOUR THOUGHTS AND WISHES ON THE MESSAGE BOARD!

Anonymous Postings!
Any anonymous or other threads of a personal nature will not be accepted henceforth - and they will be immediately deleted.

KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
thank you

Thank you Paula for your mail.
As far as the black and white photos we put on the site, this was what we have and all of them were on the forms you people supplied.Now in the digital age we have more possibilities for putting up Happy photos.
Have a look at our Flickr. site or facebook.By the way after receiving many ex. ulpanists or volunteers which are visiting Matzuva, i am not so sure whether they look better now or 30- 40 years ago.Often i get a shock seeing them again, and they get a shock looking at me.

Re: thank you

Thanks for your response Max.
As most of us have mirrors somewhere nearby, we face our own wrinkles and our bodys' disintergration quite regularly. For me it is not important how we look, but that we look. I dont expect to see youth, I seek out the stories, the experiences that have taken place since last we met. Pehaps that could be another page on the kibbutz Matzuba site? ... After Kibbutz Stories to share.