KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY CONTRIBUTING YOUR THOUGHTS AND WISHES ON THE MESSAGE BOARD!

Anonymous Postings!
Any anonymous or other threads of a personal nature will not be accepted henceforth - and they will be immediately deleted.

KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for son(s) of Pamela(Zahava) neeKirzner (Manchester)

Shalom l'Kol Chavrei Ha'Kibbutz

I have visited a few times over the years (1980s) and would like to reconnect with the son of my mother's first cousin who I beleive is still a chaver. (My grandmother from Montreal, Canada and his great-grandmother from Manchester were sisters: nee Gabai). I beleive their parents were from Turkey.

I met Pamela(Zahava) after she moved to Sdot-Yam kibbutz near Atlit and before she died at Rosh Hashanna, 2006. She had done some family history of her father's side Harry and Renee Kirzner from Manchester - who lived on Matzuva as grandparents.

Any help/response would be appreciated.

Gerry Schwartz Guelph, Ontario, Canada travel.ish@hotmail.com

Re: Looking for son(s) of Pamela(Zahava) neeKirzner (Manchester)

Hi Gerry

Apologize for the late reply.

The son of the late Pamela Ben-Porat (nee Kersner) living at
Matzuva is called ADAM BEN-PORAT a member of Matzuva married to Simona.

Adam has a sister living at Matzuva called Raya who is not a member.

Suggest you send an e-mail to Simona to
establish contact with the family.

Regards

Baruch Kadmon

Re: Looking for son(s) of Pamela(Zahava) neeKirzner (Manchester)

Baruch

Toda Raba -will send a snail-mail (B'Ivrit, lamma lo?)

Gerry Schwartz
259A Arthur Street North
Guelph, ON N1E 4W1, Canada
tel (519-826-9566) travel.ish@hotmail.com to Simona and Adam today with a nice photo.
I could not load her e-mail, so please type in full for me if you have time to answer.

I met him and his brother when they were children when Harry and Renee were alive and living ba'Kibbutz. May be in Haifa this fall (October or November) so will pop up from Nahariya (if Egged still comes to the Kibbutz).

Kol Tovv v'dreeshat shalom mee'Canada. Gerry