1 2 3 4 5
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
c
CV Jet
How can individuals optimize their LinkedIn profiles for maximum impact?
To optimise linkedin profile effectively, individuals can follow several key steps to ensure maximum impact and visibility. Firstly, they should create a professional and attention-grabbing headline that reflects their expertise and desired roles. Next, individuals...
Views: 4   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 27, 2024 1:53am
by CV Jet
Cost associated with starting a business in Dubai as a foreigner as elaborated on by Alriyady
Alriyady provides detailed insights into the cost factors involved in starting a business in Dubai as a foreigner offering valuable information for international entrepreneurs considering ventures in the city. Read More : Starting a business in dubai as a foreigne...
Views: 8   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 21, 2024 9:24pm
by Zigmogo
What are some poetic and graceful captions for photos featuring a dupatta on Instagram?
Elevate your dupatta photos with these poetic captions: "Drifting like poetry, my dupatta dances in the breeze." "Wrapped in elegance, my dupatta tells tales of grace." "In the folds of my dupatta, stories of tradition and beauty." "Flowing like a river of silk...
Views: 3   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 20, 2024 1:52am
by Zigmogo
How can I add a 20s vibe to my Instagram captions for a bridal shower?
Add a touch of 20s vibe to your bridal shower captions with these quotes: "Stepping back in time to celebrate the bride in 20s style." "Raising a glass to the bride-to-be in true Gatsby fashion." "Channeling our inner flapper girls for the bride's big day."...
Views: 3   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 20, 2024 1:25am
by Zigmogo
Can I sell a tablet that has cosmetic damage or a cracked screen?
Yes, you can still Sell Tablet with cosmetic damage or a cracked screen to Gizmogo. During the selling process, simply provide accurate details about the tablet's condition, and our team will assess its value accordingly.
Views: 12   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 18, 2024 8:34am
by Zigmogo
What formats are available for downloading movies on 9kmovies?
Download 9k movies: 9kmovies typically offers movies in various formats, including standard definition (SD), high definition (HD), and sometimes even in 4K resolution. Users can choose the desired format based on their preferences and the capabilities of their devices.
Views: 8   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 18, 2024 6:07am
by DRIVING TUTORS
What are the key car requirements for the G driving test?
Some of the key car requirements for g driving test in Ontario include proper functioning headlights, brake lights, turn signals, and windshield wipers. Additionally, the vehicle must have working seat belts for all passengers, a valid insurance sticker, and valid re...
Views: 6   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 17, 2024 8:42am
by DRIVING TUTORS
New London Group Change of Command
A Change of Command ceramony was held at the Groton Townhouse Tuesday evening. Outgoing leader-of-the-group, Master Jack, was informally relieved by Master George. A hearty "well done" to Jack and a hearty welcome to George for volunteering. Thanks, Marv.
Views: 10   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2024 6:12am
by MARV STUART
What defines the allure of Glob Jewelry from GemGlob?
Glob Jewelry is synonymous with elegance and style, featuring stunning pieces that capture the essence of sophistication. From delicate necklaces to bold statement pieces, each design is crafted to perfection.
Views: 7   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 12, 2024 5:21am
by glob jewelry
What steps should I take to cancel Ambetter insurance?
To Cancel Ambetter Insurance, start by gathering your policy details and contact Ambetter's customer service. Inform them that you wish to cancel your policy and follow their instructions for the cancellation process. This may involve submitting a formal request or f...
Views: 10   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 7, 2024 5:32pm
by Instant Actionz
Can I Purchase Discounted Cigarettes Near Me?
Many tobacco shops and discount stores offer discounted Cigarettes Near Me. Keep an eye out for special promotions, bulk deals, or loyalty programs that can help you save on your favorite brands.
Views: 6   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 7, 2024 5:42am
by cigarettes near ...
When should you use an FPGA over a microcontroller?
FPGAs excel in scenarios demanding high-speed processing and parallel computing, making them ideal for tasks like signal processing and data manipulation. In contrast, microcontrollers are better suited for simpler, lower-power applications where cost and ease of pro...
Views: 7   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 6, 2024 9:01pm
by Psilocybin thera...
Middlesex Lunch
A nice day for a Sunday run in the TD for lunch at Bob Howard's Middlesex lunch at Landing at Main in Deep River . Thanks for an always fine gathering of people and MGs and looking forward to the next one. Marv Stuart
Views: 16   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 23, 2023 6:41am
by MARV STUART
j
Jim
Neville Tour
Once again, Neville and Sue guided a group of Triumph"s and MG's through the north west corner of Connecticut on a delightful tour with perfect weather. New roads for us, new acquaintances and a historic restaurant made for a pleasant early fall day. Thanks Neville a...
Views: 35   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 2, 2023 3:15am
by Jim
j
Jim
Ice cream run
Chris and I attended the last published 2023 season MG club ice cream run along with Mark and Jennifer. A minimal attended group with clearing weather after afternoon rain, we enjoyed Mark and Jennifers stories of their Canadian MGB tour and beyond. Looking forward t...
Views: 31   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 14, 2023 1:48pm
by Jim
Ice Cream Run
Another mighty fine evening for a run for ice cream, meeting up with a good number of MGs and occupants. A bit chilly returning home but invigurating for the MGA. Thanks again to the club for scheduling, looking forward to the next one. Marv and Andrea.
Views: 47   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2023 1:48pm
by MARV STUART
Ice Cream Run
National Ice Cream month, a nice evening for an MG drive, or just a liking for ice cream? Any excuse, plus, as always, great CTMG folk to meet up with. Thanks again for another mighty fine CTMG event, Marv and Andrea.
Views: 37   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2023 6:03am
by MARV STUART
BBTS
Another mighty fine event, enjoyed by all as far as I could see. Well done to all. Marvin.
Views: 50   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 8, 2023 5:02pm
by Marv Stuart
Middlesex Lunch
Wow, a really good attendance at Bob's end-of-season Middlesex lunch at Landing at Main Sunday. Looking forward to the fall issue. Guess we'll have to find something else to do on the third Sunday of the months ahead. Thanks again ,Bob, much appreciated. Marv (and ma...
Views: 44   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2023 1:05pm
by Marv Stuart
Middlesex Lunch
Another coolish drive in 'ol Blue up Deep River way for Bob Howard's Middlesex group lunch at Landing at Main eatery. Always a good time. Thanks again, bob, we all appreciate it, Marv.
Views: 51   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2023 12:17pm
by MARVIN D STUART
1 2 3 4 5
Free Forum powered by Bravenet