Return to Website

Serena's Family Tree Message Forum

This message forum is for your use to help in researching similar surnames, areas, migration, etc. Please use this new forum and have fun!

Serena's Family Tree Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Valentine

I have a correction as to the date of death of Mary Isabel Valentine Jestice. She died on Nov. 6, 1940 in Russellville, Pope County, Arkansas as the result of a car accident. Her husband, James H. Jestice, died on Nov. 26, 1940. They were in the same accident, but family members say "he died of a broken heart after her death." My grandfather, their son, was William Henry Jestice.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Valentine

My great-grandparents were James Price and Minnie Eliza Valentine. My grandparents were Milas Leonard and Ella Mae Valentine. My parents are Eugene Leroy Sterud and Mary Magdalene Valentine.

I still have not been able to find any more info on Thomas Tyler. Also, the Cherokee part is still under research...but nothing absolute yet! lol

If you find anything more, please let me know.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I have not been able to find anymore information on Thomas Tyler Valentine. I do remember my mother saying that they were German. I am curious as to your connection to Thomas Tyler. You mentioned that I had you listed as a living relative. There are so many I have no way of knowing the connection. My great- grandmother, Mary Isabel Valentine, was the daughter of Benjamine Valentine and Sarah Welch. She married my great-grandfather, James H. Jestice. They died in 1941 as the result of a car accident. Please let me know of any information that you are abel to find. Thanks, Carolyn