Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ATEV Firepics Spring Thaw

Chuck:

Go to www.firepics.net and register

You may want to look in the 'other emergency vehicle" section as that is where the good police stuff is and I mean good.

Re: ATEV Firepics Spring Thaw

ChuckBO,
Thanks for asking, Rosie and I are just fine, retirement is a hoot, too bad we could not start this at say, 30 years old?? If we could have done that we would probably had killed ourselves real quick. In any event we do have a (Fuggly 2) his name is Archie and he weighs in at 8.2 lbs. He thinks he a "Rotweiler", but, at 8.2 lbs. he is not too dangerous. When you have a chance why not take a little trip up here, would love to see ya, its been awhile and no, we will not go chasing cars around, got it?? We've got close to 60K people here now and the beat goes on and the keep selling homes, can see this place becoming a city in awhile. The FD just became an IAFF member and that sure tees off the developers and the local cops are FOP so things are moving nicely. Email me offline line if you are interested in a trip to Philly in Late Sept./early Oct.
Ronbo

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)