Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Don't buy these decals !

Additional info...

"Thanks for the tip Chris. Wow, a lot of people emailing me about this. I guess I didn't know how very widespread his dealing were. We must be talking thousands of dollars made by copying our decals. I went to his listings and Ebay store and found almost a third of my inventory (over 45 different sets) he is counterfeiting. I actually did do some custom exclusives with him over the past year, but I have now informed him that the licensing agreement is now null and void. He was a bit shady from the start, and noticed he is a compulsive liar. When I confronted him about this matter he told me he was buying up all the Bilbozo Decal from everybody, distributors, private seller and reselling it. He still to this day denies the accusation, even though I have physical proof.

When I asked him to cease and desist, he basically told me there is nothing I can do since I live in Canada and he in the US. He has removed my name from the decals he is seling as not to incriminate himself, but still sells them as we speak, as well as some DSO109 decals, James from CanadianPoliceCarss is checking out if Max is counterfeiting any of his as well.

What a skunk this Max guy is... He's a Private Investigator in Florida who actually works with LEO's every day. I'm going to talk to Ebay and state my case. Thanks everyone...just shows how supportive the people are in this great hobby. Keep spreading the word about this sheister.

Bill Smith ( Bilbozo Decals )"

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)