Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: C3 FEB Releases

I hate to say it, but I could see the moderator(s) pulling the plug on this board due to some of the responses, the flaming, etc., that are going on. Remember what happened to the Code 3 Messageboard??? Same thing was happening over there that's happening right here on this board. We have a good thing. Let's not ruin it by petty arguing over piddly squat, to put it nicely.

I realize that there are some disappointed Code 3 collectors on this board, but there's more to life than collecting toy fire trucks. Get a grip! By reading a few of the posts to this thread and from other threads you'd think some of the people on here that post and reply to this board have nothing else to live for in life except to collect model fire trucks. Very sad.

All I can suggest is keep attempting to contact John Dunkel and tell him what you'd like to see Code 3 produce, that you're tired of the repaints or customer service that's not up to par. It's as simple as that.

Re: C3 FEB Releases

To do a Quote from earlier on in the thread.......
~~~~~~"AND THE HITS KEEP COMING"~~~~~~

Check this out and MAYBE you will Understand the "HITS"!!!

http://www.modelfiretrucks.net/smf/index.php?topic=6134.0

And this is acceptable With NO Negativity Expected???
And the list gets bigger...

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)