Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Squirt 43 and Code 3's rep sinking faster than titanic

What I don't get is that some on the other board are acting like it's not a big deal to have to glue parts back on. I for one can't agree with that. For $200, unless parts are designed to be installed once the model is unpacked, like the mirrors on some Corgi and First Gear models, then nothing should have to be glued.

By Code 3 not saying anything or doing anything.
I think their's your answer.

Just like American Lafrance not accepting any new apparatus orders or even bids and telling their dealers to tell their customers to go to another mfg.
Not that theirs anyone anyways. Any department that already has orders are getting screwed. ALF apparatus orders are already are backing up 9 months over due for several depts. Yet ALF says they going to bounce, Ya right, Who ever would want to order for them again.

I am really done with code 3 i have had enough, No more excuses no more fireside storys and cute quips. This is my hard earned money and a hobby i really enjoy. DONE DONE DONE

I have bought at least 300 models from this company not a PENNY more i have not bought a product from them in about 4 to 6 months.

I think Larry and Rich are dedicated people and run a great service in there web site but they can't really defend this company anymore without making themselves look a little silly.Where in the world is ANYONE at this company!

Well at least one of the 2 has gone past silly. I noticed that they continue to hammer some poor individual who ripped off a couple of people by delivering junk models but when a corporation does it you get warned to not make any more posts criticising their crap service

And it didn't take long for the mental midgets to jump on the bush telegraph and pass on what horrible things had been said, it seems the high priest of the Dunkelites had received no less than 6 messages that I had been a bad boy and had dared speak on another forum.

I have no control of this board so bash away. However, I do have control of the other.

It looks like this will be your new home for a very long time.

Never mind Oz, welcome to the adult board.

"I have no control of this board so bash away. However, I do have control of the other.

It looks like this will be your new home for a very long time."

Yes Larry, continue to practice your censorship over their. Everyone was saying we needed a new dictator in this country. Glad to see you can step up and assume that role.

Unless the posts are a direct threat or are of an illegal nature, any collector who feels they have been ripped off, screwed over, or are just ****** off should be able to blog away, without fear of censorship. There is a new thing in this country, don't know if you've heard of it. It's called freedom of speech. You are big on "don't like, don't buy, don't ******** - so again practice what you preach - if you don't like what someone is saying, don't read it.

Did I miss something over there? Seems like theres a bunch of threads MIA, and just as many locked.

I don't recall seeing anything to warrant that besides some well deserved criticism regarding C3's latest failure, and failure to make things right with the folks who are out $200.

I try not to talk about C3 over there...things get so emotional between the Kool Aid kids and those who have been wronged. Of course I haven't bought a C3 since the San Fran ALF, so I don't have much of a reason to talk about them anyway.

Then you and Oz should get along just great! Oops, Oz can't contact you. Again another cowardly post without an email address.

“The coward only threatens when he is safe.”… Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

You can contact me offline at the above email address if you wish.

Saw this coming a long time ago.

When C3 started to go star wars and air and space I knew right then and there that things would not be the same. And they weren't. I haven't bought C3 for a long time. Christmas apparatus models that I used to get from C3 for my two sons now come from other companies. Too bad. They had a good thing going.

It does seem like over at the other board that any threads not singing praise to Code 3 are locked or removed.

Finally it is being seen by others...

Its not just the threads that get locked it seems, as for the cowards comment no email address etc lets see

You knew who I was anyway (even if you can never spell my name right) and I find out that I've been banned when I try to log in. Well I guess that makes it hard to post any explanation retraction or similar doesn't it Larry

Guess I'll just have to hang out here with all the other "bottom feeders"

Yes, Larry's post about you being a coward for not posting an email address was a bit uncalled for, seeing as he has all your personal details anyway.
He obviously just wanted to try to humiliate you, but its backfired.
Lets look at it another way, anyone can access emails on this board if someone is foolisah enough to post it, where on HIS board, its not visible for all the world to access it, maybe only if you are another member ??
Protect your own EH!!

Quit being hypocritical

Being one of the members that has "inside" information, such as how to contact the management at Code 3 directly, you are the real coward Larry. We didn't exactly seeing you posting contact phone #s when member after member (on your own board) - posted that they were not receiving any answers from Code 3 about their defective merchandise. Way to treat your own board members Larry - you really supported them. And nobody will buy a BS response from you that you do not have anyone's contact information. That ship has sailed long ago.

Thanks for your kind remarks...

Tracking the web thief

Just a test

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)