Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: C3 March releases

I agree Chris, more Seagrave but not FDNY for a change, how about these?

http://wakefieldfire.org/wfdapp.html

I'd be all for a Wakefield, MA piece too. Perhaps a Seagrave from Melrose, or the new Reading engine if we ever see a Marauder II casting.

If anyone is interested in seeing pics of these rigs check out massfiretrucks.com

In the meantime I'm considering the Fairfax piece, but with several planned Corgi and Athearn purchases coming up, it may not happen.

To add to what I just wrote, I'd actually be up for a Seagrave from anywhere, even if it isn't Massachusetts. The most recent FAJ had a photo of an orange Seagrave quint from Bremerton, WA, and I think they have other Seagraves as well which would make a unique choice for a model due to the unusual color.

Kudos to Code 3
Fairfax & PBG are great releases. I wish code 3 would make a Fairfax Cty Pierce 100ft ladder or mid mount ladder tower and some more releses from Florida. Clearwater, Tampa, Miami dade would nice.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)