Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Palm Beach Gardens Engine 1

I don't know about you but they do look like trash lines to me. They don't even appear to be that far out of scale if at all. On our engines the suction connection is 5" ID and has about an 8" connection or almost the same size as our Q. These look to be smaller than the Q and the hose load looks quite similar to our trash line except for the color.

I guess someone should send me their model so I can verify with a set of calipers.

Jeff

Remember,the toy is 1/64 scale. The Discharges are 5' or 6" Intakes,not 1 1/2" discharges.
For comparision,look at W.Haverstraw'soutlet on the bumper.That's the "Correct" size.

Another major Code-3 Goof up on the PBG Rig the 2 intakes on the front bumper are not garbage lines!

How Come Tranny Has No "R" ????

Hey folks, its a Pierce. Those are not hose connections. They are color coordinated grab handles for the crew to push the vehicle backwards when the transmission breaks. LOL

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)