Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: First Response Dodge Chargers and '41 Fords

Hello again. For those of you that contacted me directly I was glad to assist you and address your questions and comments. Requested parts will be sent tomorrow.

It was good to communicate with modelers having plesant attitudes,skill and an interest in this hobby.

And yes, following these exchanges I am going to examine the possibility of offering unpainted, unassembled cars. Some pre-build components from the factory such as the steering would probably be helpful since the front spindles can be troublesome. But the wheels would not be installed.

I would think the chassis should probably be painted along with the interiors and other spray masked features although I don't know if the black spray mask along the side windows would be possible.

If this required application by the end builder I'm sure a few unhappy souls would complain about this too. But we can't let the occassional sour puss affect us.

If you like, please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks, Dennis Deal Product Development Manager First
Response Replicas.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)