Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hallmark Update # 2

I was lucky enough yesterday to find someone who posted 4 of them on Ebay with Buy it Now. He asked 24.99 with free shipping--considering they sold for $18.50, he basically sold them at cost plus a nominal shipping charge included in the price.

Needless to say I jumped on it and bought one....especially when the bidding on most other auctions was already over $25 PLUS shipping.

Within 2 hours, he had sold all four.....

They are out there are reasonable prices.....just keep looking.

Thanks for the info Larry, and yes, based on what you presented, I will buy mine right away.

But one last thing, I thought this was only supposed to be a 5 piece release.....we are now up to 7.....Any idea how long it will run?

The only other Hallmark's I collect were the Tonkas--there wasn't one in '07, but they had one last year, but nothing again this year. My favorite was the '56 fire engine they released.....was hoping if the line continued we'd see the Tonka snorkel....but doesn't look like that will happen.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)