Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Amercom - Code 3 copies

Ebay is the only place unless you live in Poland. These are part of a subscription service in Poland.

Jeff

Interesting. Price is right. I just might pick up collecting again as these models hopefully become more accessible.

Thanks for the info!

I've noticed for some time that Amercom also is doing a series of international police cars. One of the models is a copy of J Collection's Hungarian Rendorseg Nissan 350, only less expensive. Others duplicate the original Hongwell series of international police cars that first appeared in Italy several years ago as a subscription (but without a magazine), most of which also were later released under Hongwell's Cararama brand. All of these have magazines with them. I haven't bought any because I have all of the original models, but I'd be interested to know what the magazines are like.

So far eBay is the only place in the US I know you can get them. But there are several sellers on there with them all for about the same price.

Dick, I did not get any magazines with any of the fire or helicopters. I saw both the police and taxi series as well. But I am really trying to limit the amount of "project" cars I get. The attic is getting quite full of to do items. And my time is getting less available to do anything.

Jeff

Here is probably my favorite of the Amercom models. The Mack C Rescue for West Hempstead NY

1/72 scale so it fits in with the rest of the collection better than the 1/50 Signature models.

Jeff

WOW Real hard to tell that they are not Code 3 's....Just got the Rescue 1 and Squad 61.....Paid under 40$ for both Great deals to be found on EBAY

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)