ATOP Message Forum

Welcome to ATOP! We seek to be a community minded ministry with the world in mind and you at heart.  Where everyone feels accepted, supported, challenged, and affirmed.

ATOP Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Prayer and Prayer requests

Psalm 50:14-15 Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving, and perform your vows to the Most High, and call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me.”

Father I thank you for waking me up and healing my body today. I know that I haven't been feeling well, but in spite of it you have given me strength. Lord I pray for my son and husband. I pray for peace upon Andrew. Lord give him clarity of mind and understanding. Lord allow him to learn new things and not to feel so out of place. Lord I pray that you will protect my husband and son. Give my husband wisdom and strength. Continue to mold him into a man of integrity. Show him your way that he may not depart from it.

My Lord I pray for my students. Jesus forgive me for getting so angry with them. I don't understand why they don't respect adults, themselves, or their friends. Lord I don't understand why they just don't care about anything? Lord help me to look pass all the obstacles and challenges. Lord help me to stop complaining and make a difference in their lives. I feel helpless.

Jesus I pray for my unsaved family. Lord I know you know each one by name. Father please don't let them leave this world without receiving you as Lord and savior. I hold onto your promises " You and your household shall be saved!"

Father I pray for all my friends and WOWgroup Ministry. Lord touch them and keep them from the hands of the enemy. Lord I pray that they will learn of you and that they will see your hand in all parts of their lives. Thank you that you are doing marvelous things.

Lord I pray for peace upon Jerusalem and I pray your protection upon the U.S.A. Lord I repent of all the sins we have done ~ Lord forgive us for turning away from you. Forgive us for allowing sin to run this country. Forgive us for not standing up for what is right. Lord I ask that you will show us your ways and that as a nation we will return to you. Lord help us.

Thank you for our freedom to worship you. I pray that we do not take this freedom for granted, but that we will learn to acknowledge that you blessed us and continue to bless us.

In Jesus name, amen.