ATOP Message Forum

Welcome to ATOP! We seek to be a community minded ministry with the world in mind and you at heart.  Where everyone feels accepted, supported, challenged, and affirmed.

ATOP Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Lesson #2 Healing and Forgiveness from the book of Mark 2:1-12

A) the men who carried the paralytic risked their lives. Not only by carrying him around the crowd but by climbing on top of roof tops that were not stable. They'll could have fallen off the too tops injured themselves and those who could have been below them.

B) I think The priests were upset. They questioned "Why does this fellow talk like that? He's blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?" (Mark 2:7 NIV).

C). I believe that our spiritual needs come first. Although many of us might look for physical healing but if we have faith in God He will make all things possible!

D) the people were ecstatic. They praised Him for his miracles whether it was something small or not He was praised. Many of us today including myself take things for granted and we forget to praise Him and give Him credit for even the small things in life! This is something that I continue to work on myself!

Re: Lesson #2 Healing and Forgiveness from the book of Mark 2:1-12

Spiritually: ithink of myself & my hubby. I leas lst or a long time. I knew that I was missing something. I was hungry to know more but could not find the right place to feed. Me the knowledge I needed, The words I needed to hear....

Today I can say I am spiritually healing and learning more of the work of Christ!