CT MG: MGA
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
MGAs to photograph
Hello Members, I need some MGAs to photograph. I am presenting a talk at the NEMGT Kimber Fest in April and would like to photograph one or two of each model for the slight differences between them, especially the grille and the tail lights. Also, I know there are n...
Views: 77   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 12, 2023 5:40pm
by Ed Cooke
Vacuum Advance unit install
We are trying to install a vacuum advance in the MGA; it was not installed by the mechanic who worked on the car prior to when I took possession of the car in 2016. I do not know if it was present when the car last ran in the '70s. We have the new part. Does anyone k...
Views: 154   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 21, 2021 6:27am
by Karen Peacock
MGB disc brakes on MGA 1500
Has anyone done the conversion of the 1500 coupe to MGB dis brakes? Beyond the aluminum conversion plates, what else is to be considered?
Views: 175   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 6, 2020 4:56pm
by Bill Wright
Door gasket for coupe
Does anyone have the British connection for the door rubber and fur trim that runs around the door. I know Clarke Spares has it fo $220 but I also heard that it can be bought directly from the mother country at much less.
Views: 170   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 8, 2019 3:09pm
by Bill Wright
Fender splash guards
I am looking for a set of front inner fender splash guard and rear fender splash guards that go in front of the rear tire. They never came back from my body shop. Let me know if you have a set or a single one for sale. Cheers.
Views: 194   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 23, 2018 6:58pm
by Bill Wright
Free Forum powered by Bravenet