Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Corgi delay
[December Arrival] Baltimore Fire Dept - Mack C Pumper - Engine 31The 1965 Model C had a diesel engine with a 1000gpm Waterous pump with a 300 gallon water tank. The pumper was placed in service as Engine Co. 31 in North Baltimore in May 1965.
Views: 307   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2006 1:48pm
by HOLLAND HANS
Westchester Collect/Boston Gearbox
2 Thumbs up--one to Westchester Collect. for a great online ordering experience. Confirmation emails, package tracking emails....good all around. A second thumb up to them for stocking the Gearbox Boston FD TCU Ford Expedition--a Department issued exclusive (acco...
Views: 304   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2006 11:00am
by John A.
L.A.F.D Tractor Trailer Dozer Set
Hello, Anyone have any information on a 1:50 Los Angeles FD Tractor Trailer Dozer diecast model set. Not sure of the manufacturer or year of production. I seen a picture of it in the "In scale" column of Fire Apparatus Journal, Vol.20 number 6. It was advertised...
Views: 362   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 8, 2006 10:02pm
by James Kus
Chat Next Saturday - Special Guest
I noticed many of you grew up with the TV Show Emergency along with other great fire shows. I have asked author Richard Yokely to join us next Saturday at 9:00 PM in the fireengines.net chat room. Richard is a retired firefighter and has written the first - and...
Views: 289   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 8, 2006 10:15pm
by Larry Lorance
What Went down at PTH???
So did anyone go? Any news or pics???
Views: 886   Replies: 10
Last Post: Oct 8, 2006 8:41pm
by Brian H
C3 Ten Truck Diamond Plate Pic
As posted to the fireengines.net forums. Click to enlarge: mjl
Views: 404   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 8, 2006 8:09am
by Don
Looking for pics of FDNY Seagrave TDA's
Brothers, I'm in the starting phase of a kitbash of an FDNY Seagrave TDA. Would anyone have or know where I can locate some pictures of older (1960-1970's era) FDNY Seagrave TDA's? All help is greatly appreciated.
Views: 310   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 7, 2006 9:26pm
by Paul Talbott
New Find at TSC Stores
For those of you living near a TSC (Tractor Supply Company) Store... If you remember the Ertl 1/64 Pierce Models from about 10 years ago...A Pumper, a 10-wheel Tanker, and a Rear-Mount Pumper/Quint... Ertl now has re-released the Rear-Mount Pumper/Quint now in...
Views: 302   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 7, 2006 9:20pm
by Larry Phillips
Corgi Valhalla Maxim
Burbank's House of Hobbies shows the Corgi Valhalla Maxim as in stock today....
Views: 442   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 7, 2006 12:14pm
by BARRY MATTHEWS
NMMM AFEC # 8 Sleepy Hollow F.D. Mack C
The new AFEC Mack C is a different paint scheme of the previously made by NMMM Signature serie the North Tarrytown N.Y. one. Sleepy Hollow and North Tarrytown are the very same Fire Dept. – but different new village name. Used to be N.T.F.D., now its S.H.F.D....
Views: 235   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 7, 2006 11:31am
by Jupiter27Truck
j
John
More Moel Firehouse Help?
Hi guys I took your advise and contacted Walthers for some information on HO scale Firehouses now i would like to know if ther are some different resourses for a firehouse that will hold a Corgi engine or is walthers the way to go for that also?. Corgi is the...
Views: 235   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 7, 2006 9:53am
by MikeA(SLC)
Retro 1.2.3 Ahrens-Fox
For those of you who have seen the ad for the Retro 1.2.3 model of the 1933 Ahrens-Fox C-T-4 pumper, what do you think? This thing in 1/8 scale and 41 inches long must be a stunning model - it sure has a stunning price on it. They say in the ad it is a limited prod...
Views: 447   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 7, 2006 4:52am
by patrickB
October SALE and New Items at POLICECARMODELS>COM
For those interested, we have just posted an October SALE section on the website - plenty of new and pre-order models listed too. Check it out! www.policecarmodels.com
Views: 199   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 7, 2006 1:39am
by Jeff Halpern
m
Mark B
ERTL Hazzard County Cruiser
ERTL have announced the coming release of Sherrif Roscoes Hazzard County cruiser in January 07. As expected the 1/18 scale Dodge Monaco will be used. The only downside to the vehicles release is that ERTL will use the same light bar that was used on the Mount Prospec...
Views: 333   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 7, 2006 12:17am
by Mark B
potential new corgi model
The town next to mine had a wetdown this past Sunday. They retired their 62 Seagrave, I was told by members of the department that Corgi will be creating a model of this apparatus. http://refdonline.org/Apparatus/Engine_1-2/engine_1-2.html This is a beautifu...
Views: 435   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 6, 2006 11:53pm
by John
and the October relases are
Hmm I think Quantum, two Departments Homalulu or CLark Cty NV and maybe Gilbert NV or N LAs Vegas NV
Views: 637   Replies: 9
Last Post: Oct 6, 2006 5:53pm
by RICK
That big chemical fire this morning in Apex, NC...
...is my backyard. Well, 30 minutes west. Stayed out way too late taking pictures.
Views: 198   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 6, 2006 5:29pm
by Mike Legeros
Corgi Circling the Drain????
I am no businessman but I can read these numbers and they are not pretty. Corgi International Limited (Nasdaq:CRGI) Announces Third Quarter Results advertisement Related information * E-mail this article * Print-friendly version Related topics...
Views: 321   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 6, 2006 3:16pm
by DaveP
Latest NMM Release?
What's is the latest NMM release? Shouldn't the Mack C be out by now or was that delayed? I think the last one I got was the Reo back in late August.
Views: 245   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 5, 2006 6:28pm
by Rescue131-Baltim...
Briarcliff, NY white Mack C
Westchester Collectibles site has pre ordering and pics of the Signature Models Mack C in white from Briarcliff, NY. Here's the link: http://www.westchestercollectibles.com/store/customer/product.php?productid=529&cat=0&page=
Views: 306   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 5, 2006 5:25pm
by fyerfyter146
Buy, Sell & Trade Goes Bye Bye on Oct. 6th!!!
Surprise, surprise. What's next, the "Club Area?"
Views: 211   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 5, 2006 1:23pm
by guest
Cookie
Just an FYI....Bravenet(Supplier of this forum) Installs a Tracking Cookie on your computer. I thought it was a fluke at 1st,but everytime I run my Spyware cleanup...There it is!
Views: 226   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 5, 2006 7:45am
by CHUCKGEO-CFDBASH...
Code 3 Forum Users, See Also Fireengines.Net Forums
Displaced Code 3 forum users, be sure to also visit the fireengines.net forums. The user experience more clearly replicates the Code 3 boards. We're glad to have you here, and they're glad to have you there. It's all good. mjl
Views: 728   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 5, 2006 7:39am
by MikeA(SLC)
Corgi Lights and Sound
Here are examples of where Corgi's headed with lights and sounds on truck models: http://www.corgi.biz/pdfs/winter_supplement_06_07_web.pdf mjl
Views: 206   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 5, 2006 7:35am
by MikeA(SLC)
Code 3 board goes bye-bye!
Well, it looks like somebody over at Code 3 either lost their sense of humor, or has just had enough. Try logging on, a message comes up saying "The Bulletin Board has been suspended indefinitely." Sounds like more than a technical difficulty to me.
Views: 2094   Replies: 66
Last Post: Oct 4, 2006 12:59pm
by Tim H
j
John
Interested in HO scale firehouses
Hello I am interested in purchasing an HO scale fire house for my Busch Niagara Falls Rigs. I am new to HO scale so i would very much appreciate any information that any of you guys can provide me with. Thanks John
Views: 294   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 4, 2006 5:06am
by GC1
j
John
Brooklin Models?
Hello Guys Do any of you guys know anything about Brooklin Models, and know of a good dealer and resourse for them?. I am very interested in the packard ambulance that they are coming out with. I thought if the diamond plate is not that great that i should go ah...
Views: 659   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 3, 2006 8:31pm
by Dick Williams
Is Boley done?
So is Boley pretty much done? The last time the web site was updated was back in June when the rescues/hazmat were issued. They have nothing in the coming soon section of the page. It's sad, it was nice to have a company that put out very basic 1/87 models at...
Views: 578   Replies: 10
Last Post: Oct 3, 2006 9:58am
by JM82
Where's the love??
I just got the following email from Code 3.....Looks like the ATEV site doesn't get any respect in spite of the fact Scott S. was quick to post a messege on this Board.....read on: Last week we removed the Bulletin Board from our website. We regret this action but...
Views: 261   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 3, 2006 6:05am
by Mike Legeros
a
Aabo
other companies
Hi i was just wondering what other companies, that makes fire rescue rigs. I read in another post that people were looking at other companies ??????? i quit new at collecting so please help. ?????
Views: 255   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 2, 2006 5:58pm
by Pete(UK)
Be honest...
Isn't everyone glad the ATEV board is still around. :-) Resume posting. mjl
Views: 856   Replies: 17
Last Post: Oct 2, 2006 3:40pm
by bigjohn
t
Tim H
Yat Ming
Any sightings yet at Wal-Mart??? My Wal-Mart had them last year at this time but not this year. Looks loke there is not much die-cast to speak of this year. I bought a couple of 1/18 scale police cars last year under the Wal-Mart name.
Views: 218   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 2, 2006 10:25am
by Tim H
FDNY MACK CF 221
I took a Haz Mat course this week, and one of the older films from 1988 featured FDNY Mack CF 221. Must have been made earlier than 1988, as truck looked brand new. Also another film with Prince Georges County equipment from same era (white with red stripe). Both fil...
Views: 329   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 2, 2006 8:27am
by John Antonelli
NFPA Requirements
NFPA 1901 may be a guide, but you can be sure if a department spec'd an open cab apparatus and had a rollover accident in which personnel were injured or killed, the attorneys would have a field day! A recent accident in the Pittsburgh, PA area in which a preconnect...
Views: 254   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 1, 2006 8:04pm
by Dave Organ
Anyone know "Mack CF" from the C3 boards?
I had shipped the items out he bought, I was wondering if anyone had his email address so I could email him and make sure he got his trucks alright. Since the C3 forums are gone, I have no way of contacting him. Thanks.
Views: 321   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 30, 2006 6:52pm
by massfirebuff
Wedding picture
Hello, Thanks Mike A for the honour of having our Wedding photo posted on you album site. Michelle was very touched.
Views: 284   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 30, 2006 6:21pm
by Darran(UK)
Board Tweak
I've tweaked the board so the maximum number of entries on a page is 100, instead of 50. Thus, for really long topic threads, no second page viewing is required. FYI. mjl
Views: 267   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 29, 2006 6:21pm
by Mike Legeros
Chat
I should have the new chat software installed and running by this weekend. Larry Lorance www.fireengines.net
Views: 216   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 29, 2006 3:29pm
by Steve McGuire
Like an old freind
The ATEV board is like a trusted old friend who you might not see every day, but is always there when you need it..
Views: 327   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 29, 2006 9:13am
by Scottie Strandbe...
Fireengines.net
Anyone else having trouble getting to the site?
Views: 423   Replies: 7
Last Post: Sep 29, 2006 7:42am
by Larry Lorance
Changes to FireEngines.net
Guys.... It appears, at least for now, the forums on fireengines.net are up. I have made the following charges to the forums: Added a R&D Section - a number of companies look at the board. One, Highway 61, is looking for variations (color, deco, graphics)...
Views: 268   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 29, 2006 7:42am
by Larry Lorance
Schuco 1/18th Mercedes ladder -- another candidate for model of the year? !!
The Schuco 18th Mercedes ladder arrived from Burbank's House of Hobbies this afternoon -- BIG box, about the same size as the 1/16th Die-Cast Promotions Chevy. First impressions -- nice! In fact, super nice!!! I know that a lot of you are not into European apparat...
Views: 182   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2006 9:21pm
by James Kus
Searching for FIREFIGHTER ED
With the schellhasing of the Code 3 BB it makes it **** hard to send a PM, so hopefully ED you're a visitor here and can send email me your details at code3collector@bigpond.com
Views: 186   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2006 4:45pm
by Alan (rescue oz)
Looking for a Miami Dade Ladder
If anyone has one they would like to sell you can E-mail me at Brad_Woodward29@yahoo.com Thanks, Brad Woodward
Views: 189   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2006 4:40pm
by Brad Woodward
Clinton, Open Cab, Maryland, Why?
While we're on the subject of Clinton, why would anyone in the modern age have an open cab apparatus in Maryland or anywhere remotely north? mjl
Views: 305   Replies: 7
Last Post: Sep 28, 2006 2:27pm
by Rescue131-Baltim...
j
John
Do any of you guys have a toll free number for Cede 3
Hello Do any of you guys out there have a toll free phone number for Code 3?. I am watting to check on my Hoffman Estates Engine it has not arrived yot. I would appreciate any help. Take Care John
Views: 401   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 28, 2006 1:28pm
by fire1035
FS Code 3 Iowa Convention and Chicago 92 Freightliner
Both models are in mind condition, never removed from the plastic dome. The do not have sleeves. Email me direct with offers ldlorance@hotmail.com
Views: 250   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 28, 2006 9:09am
by Larry Lorance
Irvington, NJ kitbash completed
I finally finished this one. Enjoy! http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m203/Stepjam/
Views: 337   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 27, 2006 8:03pm
by Jeff Boyle FL
Clinton Water Supply 25 Photos Posted - WOW!
WOW! I just posted the PREPORDUCTION photos of this model. There are in excess of 50 changes that will be made. This is a MUST BUY! Check out www.fireengines.net and take a look.
Views: 871   Replies: 33
Last Post: Sep 27, 2006 7:53am
by Larry Lorance
t
Tim H
Franklin mints for $ale
Seagrave red TDA With box $320.00 Stars and stripes snorkel$129.99 with box. Buyer pays shipping. Ship to USA and Canada only. More items will follow a little at a time.
Views: 237   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 26, 2006 8:30pm
by Larry Lorance
Schuco 1:18 Aerial Ladder
Larger scale than a Diamond Plate! http://www.schuco.de/uk/models/classiccollection/miniaturemodels118/rtp/00155/produktdetails.htm mjl
Views: 386   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 26, 2006 6:44pm
by Ken
Clinton, First Gear, More
Based on the interest so far, is there a lesson for Code 3, Corgi, and other companies here? And what is that lesson? That 100% input on molds is the way to go? Or is that a premature assessment at this time (duh, which it probably is)? mjl
Views: 247   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 26, 2006 1:10pm
by Joe
Clinton FG Mack question
In the photos on Fireengines.net it shows the new KW next to a Mack L lettered for Clinton. 2 questions: When was that model released, did Clinton actually run an L Mack?
Views: 252   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 25, 2006 8:00pm
by Steve Hayes
Cell Phone Ringtones....This is NOT SPAM
Last week I purchased a new cell phone from one of the Radio Shack's that was going out of Business for 70% off. Now I need some ringtones for it that have something to do with emergency vehicles. So, it anyone has a cool ringtone they would like to share, I will...
Views: 424   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 25, 2006 8:19am
by Paul Tate
Clinton First Gear Industry Question
Okay, the run of this piece is 2,500. Now that the photos have been shown, could they double that number and still sell them all? Triple? etc. Obviously, the limited run is going to motivate resellers, so it's a trick question in a way. It does make me wonde...
Views: 390   Replies: 9
Last Post: Sep 24, 2006 9:11pm
by fyerfyter146
corgi contact ?
Does anyone have a contact at corgi? I would like to propose a project. Thanks Paul
Views: 347   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 24, 2006 11:23am
by PBrowning
This makes no sense.....
From today's C3 Q&A blog on the What's New Page (concerning the quarterly newsletter): Q: Is there a Collector Club Newsletter? A: At the beginning of 2006 we changed our release schedule to be monthly instead of quarterly so that we could improve our ability to...
Views: 480   Replies: 8
Last Post: Sep 23, 2006 11:16pm
by Dick Williams
Could This Be The ULTIMATE?
The new issue of the TOY TRUCKER has an ad from Retro 1-2-3 Models announcing a 1/8th Scale (you read that right) Ahrens-Fox Pumper from Covington, Kentucky... Hold on to your Bunker Pants... The price is $3,250.00, and production is limited to just 75 numbered...
Views: 297   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 23, 2006 5:27pm
by Larry Phillips
Models that should be made
Is it just me? My Franklin Mint ALF 700 Ladder trucks (Red and White) look lonly on the shelf without matching pumpers. Why hasn't Franlin Mint made the pumpers? Or how about a matching TT Aerial. And Why not a Maxim pumper to go with the Maxim/Pierce Snorkel? Or...
Views: 301   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 23, 2006 9:58am
by Ed Creem
New Information - Clinton VFD Kenworth Water Supply 25
I just received some new information on this pending new release and posted it on www.fireengines.net. I hope to have the first photos of the preproduction model by this weekend, so keep visiting the site.
Views: 365   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 22, 2006 10:45pm
by Helpful Henry
HO Scale Dodge Charger Police Car
Check out the 1:87th Vehicle Club website for new photos of the Ricko HO scale Dodge Charger. It has generic police markings but they look good. There are two photos, one on the homepage and a link to another one. These photos are of the final pre-production model an...
Views: 558   Replies: 15
Last Post: Sep 22, 2006 4:08pm
by Dick Williams
NMMM
The Seagrave "Sweet Heart" grille and the Seagrave 70 th Anniversary open cab; # 9 and # 10 are on their way to the US warehouse. They are scheduled to arrive on 27 of October or a little sooner. Before we will have the # 8 Mack C pumper, probably on mid Octob...
Views: 439   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 22, 2006 2:12pm
by BARRY MATTHEWS
Clinton VFD Kenworth/Pierce model
The Clinton VFD now has a sign-up page for their model of the Kenworth/Pierce Water Supply 25 being made by First Gear. Model to be released in November. No price info listed on the website at this time. http://www.clintonvfd.org/index.htm
Views: 739   Replies: 13
Last Post: Sep 20, 2006 8:58am
by Larry Lorance
Corgi
Corgi announced at the roadshow here in Amsterdam, that catalog 2007 first half will be available mid october. No previews now, but there will be an additional winter 2006 catalog with diorama's and electronics. Looking nice, and the best news is that lots of this wi...
Views: 377   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 19, 2006 12:55pm
by Joe
LA County FL Pumper
Not sure if this means, yeah we plan to get it right or if it's just a form email. Only time will tell: Hello John, Thanks for contacting Code 3 Collectibles. The picture that is currently on our website is a pre production sample picture and chan...
Views: 256   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 19, 2006 11:40am
by Troy
1/32 lightbars
Hello, Trying to locate some 1/32 lightbars for a kitbash project. Trying to convert a Code 3 FDNY DP Mets seagrave into a 1993 Seagrave FDNY E-54. Need to change the lightbars on the Mets engine to the style used on the 1993 E-54. Does anybody know a good source...
Views: 173   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 18, 2006 8:19pm
by fyerfyter146
r
RICH
WILDWOOD SHOW
WHILE WORKING THE WILDWOOD SHOW THIS PAST WEEKEND I GOT TO TALK TO ALOT OF COLLECTORS. AND THEY ARE ALL VERY DISSATISFIED WITH CODE 3. SOME STOPPED COLLECTING CODE 3 ALL TOGETHER.THE OLD FDNY WENT FAST,BUT THE REST WAS SLOW MOVING ,EVEN AT REDUCED PRICES.CORGI DID VE...
Views: 255   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 18, 2006 6:15pm
by RICH
j
John
Is Rescue 3 Productions still in Business?
Hi Guys Do any of you guys know if Rescue 3 Productions is still in business or not?. If they are still in business i would appreciate the phone number if any of you guys have it. She had some real nice Rescue 3 tee shirts and tee shirts. Thanks John
Views: 262   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 18, 2006 4:28am
by John
Del Prado Full List
Here's the full list of Italian DP releases, listed by release number - country - scale - description - type. 1 - UK - 43 - 1939 Bedford - Hose Tender 2 - Italy - 72 - 2002 Iveco Euro Fire - Pumper 3 - Japan - 87 - Morita MAF - 125A - Airport Crash 4 - USA...
Views: 666   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 16, 2006 10:05am
by Mike Legeros
Del Prado Model Guide Updated with IT #135-138
I've updated my Del Prado model guide with pics of the latest four Italian releases: Russia - 1:57 - 1969 Camion Citerne ZIL 130 - Tanker France - 1:73 - 1888 Rosalie Gugumus - Ladder France - 1:43 - 1980 Peugeot J7 VSAB - Van France - 1:43 - 2000 VRM Citroen X...
Views: 192   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 16, 2006 6:31am
by Mike Legeros
j
John
I am looking for a dealer that sells Busch Models
Hello Do any of you guys know a good dealer that sells Busch 1/87th scale models?. I saw the picture of the Niagara Falls set that Busch is doing and i am realy looking forward to it. I would very much appreciate any information that you guys could provide me w...
Views: 242   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 16, 2006 2:32am
by Jeff Halpern
d
DaveP
New Pierce Chassis
So... your opinions on the new Pierce Velocity & Impel chasis.....
Views: 351   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 15, 2006 9:33am
by Paul Tate
New POLICE Decals Posted
For those interested, we have just posted new POLICE decals on our website: POLICECARMODELS.COM
Views: 231   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2006 6:03pm
by Jeff Halpern
CORGI 'B' MACK @ TUES AM STORE
Was in the Pittsburgh, PA area over the weekend. Visited a Tuesday Morning store in Cranberry TWP which is north of the "Burg" near the PA Turnpike. The store had quite a few of the Corgi "B" Mack History Channel pumpers @ $10 each. Don't know if they are in other...
Views: 305   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 13, 2006 5:21pm
by Another Mike
j
JM82
Making a 1/87 scale LED bar???
Anyone have any ideas as to what to use to make an LED bar in 1/87 scale? Has anyone scratchbuilt one? Thanks for any info.!
Views: 337   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 12, 2006 1:38pm
by WI FF/EMT
Highway 61 1975 GMC / Chevy Engine Review
The review of these two great models is complete. Go to www.fireengines.net and take a look.
Views: 294   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 11, 2006 6:37pm
by Chariots of Fire
Code 3 Tarrytown Ladder 78
Hello, Received the Tarrytown ALF Tower Ladder 78 this morning. Very pleased with it. The colour scheme makes a refreshing change.
Views: 381   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 11, 2006 1:03pm
by Pete(UK)
Hey, this isn't a BlueBird
This is what "other" company should issue using those neglected Oshlosh molds from 1999. I'm waiting on BLUEBIRD logo decals. LOL http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g185/CFDBASHER/TRACKED%20BRUSH%20UNIT/10.jpg http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g185/CFDBASHER/TRA...
Views: 385   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 11, 2006 10:34am
by Steve McGuire
g
Greg
Die Cast Promotions 1975 GMC Pumper
Received the lime GMC pumper last night.... Wow! This rig really stands out in my collection due to the size and lime color. Great detail all around, they could have filled the compartments with more equipment, I have not seen many rigs with much empty compartment sp...
Views: 489   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 10, 2006 4:14pm
by Mike B.
hite over red
I'm trying to make a Mack L from Clinton FD in 1/50 scale. I got a problem for painting the white over red, any idea to do it? Or perhaps may I paint the white before and than the red; perhaps hard to do... Patrick.
Views: 273   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 8, 2006 7:27am
by Chariots of Fire
Yat-Ming Freeport ALF
received the Freeport ALF from Yat-Ming this afternoon from Diecast Direct -- first impression: another winner! Haven't taken it out of the box yet, but it looks nice (not impressed with the plastic hose load, though...).
Views: 422   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 8, 2006 7:22am
by Chariots of Fire
Hallmark Fire Truck
New issue 1961 GMC pumper with Red flashing lights around $ 20.00
Views: 384   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 6, 2006 6:39pm
by Paul Talbott
k
Kevin
Code 3 suggestion ....
How about this as something different .... http://www.111emergency.co.nz/JR426.htm Code 3 could use the existing Mack CF mold and produce something from "Down Under" !!!!
Views: 370   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 6, 2006 4:55pm
by Jon
j
JM82
River Point Station annonces new 1/87 scale rigs
For those like myself that are into 1/87 scale fire apparatus models, River Point Station has announced a line of 1/87 scale vehicles, "factory assembled and highly detailed," coming out next year. Pictures aren't available yet on their website. Here's the list:...
Views: 402   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 6, 2006 11:19am
by JM82
Tarrytown is back for ordering
Fot those who are quick, tarrytown is back for ordering.
Views: 257   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 5, 2006 5:00pm
by Pete(UK)
d
Don
LA County Freightliner, Lights
I noticed the real Engine doesn't have the two lights on the grill! But on the Code-3 piece has a Red and Green light on the grill, I thought the Red and Green we're a Chicago trade mark???
Views: 326   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 5, 2006 6:04am
by AJ
4-piece fire truck offer?
So in my credit card statement this month I got an offer to buy a "Vintage Diecast Fire Engine Collection" It consists of 4 rigs: 1960 Mack C for North Tarrytown 1/50 1941 GMC CO2 Firewagon for Detroit 1/32 1928 Studebaker for South Bend, Indiana 1/32 and NEVE...
Views: 413   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 4, 2006 8:29am
by M.L.
DECAL SALE at Policecarmodels.com
Model Builders! We are having a decal sale now through September 16th, on all CHIMNEYVILLE, ACCUSCALE/CODE 7 and PURSUIT PLASTICS decals in stock. 25% OFF THOSE BRANDS You MUST enter the words "DECAL SALE" in the COMMENTS section of the online order form to re...
Views: 165   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 3, 2006 11:11pm
by Jeff Halpern
Freightliner LA County and Tarrytown ALF
No new molds then, but at least some interesting variations on the existing line up; I guess the ALF was not a surprise.
Views: 659   Replies: 9
Last Post: Sep 2, 2006 11:15pm
by Steve McGuire
s
steve
looking for rescue
does anyone know where i can find a code 3 tallman N.Y. pierce rescue, im looking for one to complet a kit bash, for not to much money
Views: 302   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 1, 2006 6:05pm
by steve
b
Brian
Will Wal-Mart Have Yat-Ming Models this Year?
Has anyone heard if Wal-Mart will be carrying any Yat-Ming Fire Models this Year?
Views: 251   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 1, 2006 5:29am
by Steve Hayes
FDNY R1 getting New Pierce Rescue
I just heard the boys at Rescue 1 are getting a new Pierce Arrow XT Heavy Rescue in about a month & their's an add on to the order for 5 more, Also theirs also Pierce Arrow XT a Engine demo & Ladder demo being built to FDNY Specs. that should be here before the end...
Views: 665   Replies: 11
Last Post: Aug 31, 2006 9:26pm
by lsj
Die Cast Promotions Chevy Shipped
Finally the truck I have waited for all these months is on its way -- the 1975, 1:16 scale Chevy pumper from Die Cast Promotions. Just received an email that is is being sent out today by UPS Gound. I should have it by the middle of next week. This is one model I hav...
Views: 214   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 31, 2006 5:03pm
by Ed Creem
d
DaveP
"Two very different and unique 1/64 fire apparatus models"
So... any guess as to what we may see in September Maybe two completely new molds, or existing molds with an outrageous color scheme or body treatment? Maybe Tarrtytown Ladder and Las Vegas Squrt?
Views: 753   Replies: 12
Last Post: Aug 30, 2006 2:48pm
by John A.
Take the www.fireengines.net Poll
What is the perfect scale for collecting model FIRE APPARATUS? Go to www.fireengines.net and cast your vote.
Views: 212   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 30, 2006 1:30pm
by Larry Lorance
Note about our Website
Hello. Some of you may have noticed that our website, www.mannysdiecast.com, has been down for the past several days. The company who has hosted our site for the past 11 years has apparantly gone out of business without informing us and has left us with no website....
Views: 432   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 29, 2006 7:22pm
by Manny's DieCast
Views: 163   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 29, 2006 8:52am
by patrickB
More Gearbox FD Expeditions Coming
Such as this one, which looks less law enforcement-y as it doesn't have the front push bumper: http://www.diecastdirect.com/asp_modules/add_item.asp?ProductCode=GB27624 mjl
Views: 297   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 29, 2006 7:35am
by CHUCKGEO
Cedar Hill New Quint
Cedar Hill TX just took delivey of a New Pierce quint http://www.piercemfg.com/new_deliveries/new_delivery.cfm?truck=1460&type=nd
Views: 262   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 28, 2006 6:17pm
by Smoke Buster
Seen at KB Toy Outlets
At one of the KB Toy Outlets at Potomac Mills in Dale City, VA, today, they had these Code 3 models: Cincinnati Ladder 20, FDNY Mets Seagrave Engine, Detroit Mack C Pumper and the Bakersfield ALF (surprised me because it hasn't been out that long). Also had the old s...
Views: 647   Replies: 7
Last Post: Aug 27, 2006 12:40pm
by Jupiter27Truck
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Free Forum powered by Bravenet