Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
NMMM
There are pictures of the new white Mack C made by Signature for NMMM on fireengines.net. Also pictured a red/white Ford 1938 in 1/32 scale. Two very nice models that will be available in December. http://fireengines.net/smf/index.php?topic=807.0 Patrick.
Views: 262   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 19, 2006 6:05pm
by patrickB
New Tomicas Coming
A rescue truck (#74) in the regular line-up: A detailed version of the old Isuzu pump as limited release: Both as found on this discussion board mjl
Views: 314   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2006 6:35am
by Mike Legeros
Unwanted Tomica Boxes
Is anyone sitting on a stack of unwanted Tomica pocket car boxes? Fire and ambulance models? I'll take them of your hands, and pay you for postage. mjl
Views: 203   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2006 9:51am
by Mike Legeros
As the Clinton VFD
Over the past few weeks, I have been reporting on a new release from the Clinton VFD. Now, Richard Small with the Clinton VFD, will answer your questions directly about his department and model. You can ask questions by going to www.fireengines.net forums, Genera...
Views: 378   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2006 6:42pm
by Larry Lorance
Corgi delay
[December Arrival] Baltimore Fire Dept - Mack C Pumper - Engine 31The 1965 Model C had a diesel engine with a 1000gpm Waterous pump with a 300 gallon water tank. The pumper was placed in service as Engine Co. 31 in North Baltimore in May 1965.
Views: 307   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2006 1:48pm
by HOLLAND HANS
Westchester Collect/Boston Gearbox
2 Thumbs up--one to Westchester Collect. for a great online ordering experience. Confirmation emails, package tracking emails....good all around. A second thumb up to them for stocking the Gearbox Boston FD TCU Ford Expedition--a Department issued exclusive (acco...
Views: 304   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2006 11:00am
by John A.
Chat Next Saturday - Special Guest
I noticed many of you grew up with the TV Show Emergency along with other great fire shows. I have asked author Richard Yokely to join us next Saturday at 9:00 PM in the fireengines.net chat room. Richard is a retired firefighter and has written the first - and...
Views: 289   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 8, 2006 10:15pm
by Larry Lorance
New Find at TSC Stores
For those of you living near a TSC (Tractor Supply Company) Store... If you remember the Ertl 1/64 Pierce Models from about 10 years ago...A Pumper, a 10-wheel Tanker, and a Rear-Mount Pumper/Quint... Ertl now has re-released the Rear-Mount Pumper/Quint now in...
Views: 302   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 7, 2006 9:20pm
by Larry Phillips
October SALE and New Items at POLICECARMODELS>COM
For those interested, we have just posted an October SALE section on the website - plenty of new and pre-order models listed too. Check it out! www.policecarmodels.com
Views: 199   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 7, 2006 1:39am
by Jeff Halpern
That big chemical fire this morning in Apex, NC...
...is my backyard. Well, 30 minutes west. Stayed out way too late taking pictures.
Views: 198   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 6, 2006 5:29pm
by Mike Legeros
t
Tim H
Yat Ming
Any sightings yet at Wal-Mart??? My Wal-Mart had them last year at this time but not this year. Looks loke there is not much die-cast to speak of this year. I bought a couple of 1/18 scale police cars last year under the Wal-Mart name.
Views: 218   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 2, 2006 10:25am
by Tim H
Wedding picture
Hello, Thanks Mike A for the honour of having our Wedding photo posted on you album site. Michelle was very touched.
Views: 284   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 30, 2006 6:21pm
by Darran(UK)
Board Tweak
I've tweaked the board so the maximum number of entries on a page is 100, instead of 50. Thus, for really long topic threads, no second page viewing is required. FYI. mjl
Views: 267   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 29, 2006 6:21pm
by Mike Legeros
Changes to FireEngines.net
Guys.... It appears, at least for now, the forums on fireengines.net are up. I have made the following charges to the forums: Added a R&D Section - a number of companies look at the board. One, Highway 61, is looking for variations (color, deco, graphics)...
Views: 268   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 29, 2006 7:42am
by Larry Lorance
Schuco 1/18th Mercedes ladder -- another candidate for model of the year? !!
The Schuco 18th Mercedes ladder arrived from Burbank's House of Hobbies this afternoon -- BIG box, about the same size as the 1/16th Die-Cast Promotions Chevy. First impressions -- nice! In fact, super nice!!! I know that a lot of you are not into European apparat...
Views: 182   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2006 9:21pm
by James Kus
Searching for FIREFIGHTER ED
With the schellhasing of the Code 3 BB it makes it **** hard to send a PM, so hopefully ED you're a visitor here and can send email me your details at code3collector@bigpond.com
Views: 186   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2006 4:45pm
by Alan (rescue oz)
Looking for a Miami Dade Ladder
If anyone has one they would like to sell you can E-mail me at Brad_Woodward29@yahoo.com Thanks, Brad Woodward
Views: 189   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2006 4:40pm
by Brad Woodward
Could This Be The ULTIMATE?
The new issue of the TOY TRUCKER has an ad from Retro 1-2-3 Models announcing a 1/8th Scale (you read that right) Ahrens-Fox Pumper from Covington, Kentucky... Hold on to your Bunker Pants... The price is $3,250.00, and production is limited to just 75 numbered...
Views: 297   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 23, 2006 5:27pm
by Larry Phillips
Models that should be made
Is it just me? My Franklin Mint ALF 700 Ladder trucks (Red and White) look lonly on the shelf without matching pumpers. Why hasn't Franlin Mint made the pumpers? Or how about a matching TT Aerial. And Why not a Maxim pumper to go with the Maxim/Pierce Snorkel? Or...
Views: 301   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 23, 2006 9:58am
by Ed Creem
r
RICH
WILDWOOD SHOW
WHILE WORKING THE WILDWOOD SHOW THIS PAST WEEKEND I GOT TO TALK TO ALOT OF COLLECTORS. AND THEY ARE ALL VERY DISSATISFIED WITH CODE 3. SOME STOPPED COLLECTING CODE 3 ALL TOGETHER.THE OLD FDNY WENT FAST,BUT THE REST WAS SLOW MOVING ,EVEN AT REDUCED PRICES.CORGI DID VE...
Views: 255   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 18, 2006 6:15pm
by RICH
j
John
Is Rescue 3 Productions still in Business?
Hi Guys Do any of you guys know if Rescue 3 Productions is still in business or not?. If they are still in business i would appreciate the phone number if any of you guys have it. She had some real nice Rescue 3 tee shirts and tee shirts. Thanks John
Last Post: Sep 18, 2006 4:28am
by John
Del Prado Model Guide Updated with IT #135-138
I've updated my Del Prado model guide with pics of the latest four Italian releases: Russia - 1:57 - 1969 Camion Citerne ZIL 130 - Tanker France - 1:73 - 1888 Rosalie Gugumus - Ladder France - 1:43 - 1980 Peugeot J7 VSAB - Van France - 1:43 - 2000 VRM Citroen X...
Views: 192   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 16, 2006 6:31am
by Mike Legeros
New POLICE Decals Posted
For those interested, we have just posted new POLICE decals on our website: POLICECARMODELS.COM
Views: 231   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2006 6:03pm
by Jeff Halpern
Tarrytown is back for ordering
Fot those who are quick, tarrytown is back for ordering.
Views: 257   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 5, 2006 5:00pm
by Pete(UK)
DECAL SALE at Policecarmodels.com
Model Builders! We are having a decal sale now through September 16th, on all CHIMNEYVILLE, ACCUSCALE/CODE 7 and PURSUIT PLASTICS decals in stock. 25% OFF THOSE BRANDS You MUST enter the words "DECAL SALE" in the COMMENTS section of the online order form to re...
Views: 165   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 3, 2006 11:11pm
by Jeff Halpern
s
steve
looking for rescue
does anyone know where i can find a code 3 tallman N.Y. pierce rescue, im looking for one to complet a kit bash, for not to much money
Views: 302   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 1, 2006 6:05pm
by steve
Die Cast Promotions Chevy Shipped
Finally the truck I have waited for all these months is on its way -- the 1975, 1:16 scale Chevy pumper from Die Cast Promotions. Just received an email that is is being sent out today by UPS Gound. I should have it by the middle of next week. This is one model I hav...
Views: 214   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 31, 2006 5:03pm
by Ed Creem
Cedar Hill New Quint
Cedar Hill TX just took delivey of a New Pierce quint http://www.piercemfg.com/new_deliveries/new_delivery.cfm?truck=1460&type=nd
Last Post: Aug 28, 2006 6:17pm
by Smoke Buster
Looking for 2 Del Prado models...
Anybody got an extra of either of these Del Prado models? I'm looking for the Pierce Quantum ladder and the E-One ladder. They must be mint but do not need to be in the package. Let me know. Thanks!
Views: 247   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 26, 2006 8:21pm
by Mark Carr
A Closeup View of the 1939 Yat Ming ALF
Take a closeup view of the new offering from Yat Ming at www.fireengines.net. Larry
Views: 193   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 25, 2006 10:29pm
by Larry Lorance
Corgi at Tuesday Morning Stores Again
Well it appears Tuesday Morning stores have received another shipment of Corgi Heroes Under Fire for a very good price. Here is what I saw: Mack CF Pumper - Tamaqua, PA. $14.99 Mach CF Tower Ladder - Mahanoy City, PA $14.99 Forest Service Fire Helicopter -...
Views: 229   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 25, 2006 7:22pm
by Larry Lorance
Del Prado Model Guide Updated
I've updated my Del Prado model guide with pics and information on the latest four releases. Note that the Italian and German number is now different again. http://www.legeros.com/toys/guides/ The above links to the index page. Click on the desired link o...
Views: 216   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 21, 2006 7:03am
by Mike Legeros
X MAS trip
Ok, planning has started for our anual USA trip. This year we stay in the Napa Valley area, in Santa Cruz, and drive on HW 1 to Westminster. Any interesting museums, shops or stations on the way we drive? And perhaps we can have a Californian meeting. We will be nort...
Views: 206   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 20, 2006 3:17pm
by HOLLAND HANS
More New Items at POLICECARMODELS.COM
For those interested, we have just added even more new items to our website at www.policecarmodels.com, including: Ertl 1/18 1974 Dodge Monaco in black and white undecorated and Mount Prospect versions, three new 1/18 white cars for custom builders, two new New Ray h...
Views: 229   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 10, 2006 1:00am
by Jeff Halpern
PTH Exclusive
So it looks like the Past Time Hobbies Exclusive is the E24 version...... I'll admit I was dissappointed.....I was hoping to see CFD Truck 10 Plus it sounds like they are going make the LV engine w/snozzle. 8 months, not one C3 purchase..... Bad year for...
Views: 266   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 4, 2006 10:54am
by John A.
NEW ITEMS at POLICECARMODELS.COM
For those interested, we have added new diecast and decals. Some great stuff - check it out! www.policecarmodels.com
Views: 214   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 20, 2006 3:09am
by Jeff Halpern
Tonka Hallmark?
Is there a Tonka release this year? I searched and didn't come up with anything. I know they had been releasing them for 10 years (beginning in '96). Wondering if last year was the 10th and final in the series?
Views: 205   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2006 10:29am
by John A.
HERE IS THE REST OF THE LIST!!!!!
RAN OUT OF CHARECTERS SO HERE IS THE REST..., again Please make Reasonable Offers NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED!!!... Tallman Ny Pierce Rescue Ferrara Demo Inferno DCFD Seagrave T17 Toy Fair E3 Inferno "Dome" Jersey City NJ ALF mid-mount tower...
Views: 279   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 11, 2006 7:29pm
by Chris Bernardi
My guess.....
I bet NEXT month (August) is the DP 10 Truck--do a 5 month payment plan and it's paid for by Christmas. Now, if a New York Police Vehicle (at only 1500 pieces) doesn't sell out, I'm willing to bet that will be the last Police Vechicle we ever see run off the C3 pr...
Views: 204   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2006 2:06pm
by John A.
The Board
Can anyone post the facts as to who is, or is not, paying the bills for this bulletin board, if there is an option of upgrading to lose the pop ups and, if so, who I contact to set this up? If there is no-one taking the responsibility, such that we cannot fix it, th...
Views: 236   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2006 12:03pm
by Alan Thomas
FG comes with the Dallas EMS, check
http://shopsmart.networkwcs.com/midwestreplicas/cart.cgi?PRODUCT=10-3478+-+PRE&SPD=av683200393VL7w
Views: 278   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 5, 2006 7:53am
by HOLLAND HANS
First Gear Boston Ambulance
Looking for a First Gear Boston Ambulance. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Views: 179   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2006 5:40pm
by Jwisfo2
Diapet Rescue vehicle
Hello, Mike, Received the Diapet 1/64th Rescue vehicle today. Great looking piece and compliments the line perfectly. Only downside is the lack of livery, other than than that it is a great addition for the price. Recommended to all who like something different...
Views: 169   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2006 3:06pm
by Darran(UK)
Code 3 July release.
Hello, Port Authority release, damp squib springs to mind. So much for the possible Diamond Plate 1/32 release Ladder 10 for the U.S. 4th of July tie-in. Know which one I would prefer, might be the one that links to the U.S. booting out the British! And that come...
Views: 188   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2006 3:02pm
by Darran(UK)
d
Don
Corgi Chicago MackL Eng-50
Just picked up me Chicago Mack L From Pastime and I must say Corgi has raised the bar on this one, It's really great wrapped in Gold cloth. All the detail is there, and finally the lights are right.
Views: 228   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 28, 2006 11:43am
by Don
Yat-Ming white Mack question
I just picked up the Southampton Mack, and it is a beautiful piece, but the included information card is for the red Hanover Mack. Does anyone else have the white piece, and if so, do you have the correct info card? I would love to be able to see it, so maybe someone...
Views: 174   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 28, 2006 9:42am
by Jupiter27Truck
AFEC/NMMM REO
I have received yesterday the shipment # 7 the Reo, very nice and detailed small pumper. One more time a very well made firemodel. Patrick.
Views: 166   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 27, 2006 9:57am
by patrickB
t
Tim H
Franklin mint
Is Franklin mint going to produce anymore semi modern pieces?? I would like to see a topless Seagrave tiller with a canvas top if you wish to put it on. An E-One Bronto Lift would be cool too.
Last Post: Jun 26, 2006 11:25am
by Tim H
New Subscriber List
We'll be offering specials,sales,and coupons... and maybe a few inside secrets... exclusively to those on our subscriber list. Go to http://www.fireandcopshop.com/about.html to join our e-mail subscriber list. Have a great summer!- Art & Teri
Views: 267   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 22, 2006 11:06am
by Art & Teri
d
Don
Chicago Fire Muster& Swap Meet 6-17-06
Tommorow will be the day for the Annual Chicago Fire Muster and swap meet.Held at the Chicago Fire Academy.
Views: 215   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 16, 2006 10:00am
by Don
NEW items at www.policecarmodels.com
For those interested, we have just added several new items to our website at www.policecarmodels.com Including 1/18 LAPD 1950 Ford, 18 NEW Gearbox cars for Pre-Order, 1/43 Chevy Tahoe for custom builders and more! Also, we are clearing out the remaining inventory...
Views: 264   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 15, 2006 8:17pm
by Jeff Halpern
Diapet Model Guide
I have created a Diapet model guide: http://www.legeros.com/toys/guides/diapet.pdf The brand is surprisingly old, with die-cast vehicles dating back to the 1960s. Enjoy!
Views: 233   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 13, 2006 6:04pm
by Mike Legeros
PA (Pennsylvania) State Police
I just wanted to give everyone a chance to start thinking about their interest in these models. I still have to go through my stuff to get a complete and accurate list. However, I can tell you that I have all of the official releases. That includes the cars, helicopt...
Views: 217   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 13, 2006 3:04am
by Jonn Hollenbach
Diamond Plate Sticker Sheets
Jaydeez now has a 2" by 10" diamond plate sticker sheet in 1/64 scale. Perfect for covering those large areas like roofs on you kit bashes. www.jaydeez.com
Views: 219   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 12, 2006 7:48pm
by MikeA(SLC)
Correct Beacon Color For Corgi Baltic Mack?
Oh great apparatus gurus, what is the correct beacon color for this vintage Mack made by Corgi? http://www.legeros.com/toys/gallery/corgi-1-50-mack-b-baltic.jpg It's lettered for Baltic (CT?), and I cannot imagine that blue is the correct color. The packagin...
Views: 210   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 10, 2006 11:48am
by Mike Legeros
g
Gordon
Diapet Fire Apparatus
Great news !!!! For those of you searching for the hard to find new Diapet fire releases, JP Toys in Arlington Heights Illinois can obtain them for you. They can be reached at (847)640-1124 The release numbers and descriptions are as follows: DK-5015 Mori...
Last Post: Jun 8, 2006 12:14am
by Gordon
New Fire Brigade Models Dennis Sabres and Scanias
Hello, For all of you interested in UK appliances (and those who are not, might make a nice change for you).The new 1/50 scale Dennis Sabres and and Scanias will be arriving this week from Paul Slades Fire Brigade Models, some nice liveries in this batch. Especial...
Views: 192   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2006 5:00pm
by Darran (UK)
Looking for a Boley lightbar for kitbash
Does anyone have an extra lightbar (or ideally 2) from one of the original Boley Pumpers/Tankers or Spartan Engines. I'm looking for 1 or 2 all red light bars. Planning to use them to kitbash a Reader's Digest Mack. So the plan is to remove the bubble light and re...
Views: 146   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2006 12:08pm
by John A.
Looking to buy...
Ontario crash truck by Code 3. This is the yellow truck with the red stripes and the snozzle. Does not need to be mint, does not need to be in the package. What I'm really looking for are the two roll-up doors on both sides. Thanks! Mark
Last Post: May 28, 2006 7:05pm
by Mark Carr
Sale at www.policecarmodels.com
Police collectors - we have 15 items on SALE this weekend, prices good through May 31, 2006. Stop by and check it out: www.policecarmodels.com We also have the new 1/18 LAPD 1950 Ford in stock, and many other great diecast cars, kits, decals and more!
Views: 199   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 28, 2006 2:23am
by Jeff Halpern
Marine 9 Needed
Hello all, I got the the website late and the Marine 9 was already sold out.. did anyone pick up a extra? Please help... whatrweselling@yahoo.com Thanks... Eric
Views: 180   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2006 6:06pm
by Eric W.
New Photo Gallery on www.fireengines.net
Folks... I have upgraded the www.fireengines.net Photo Gallery. Using this new software, you will be able to post your kit bash, diorama, and collection photos. You will be able to create your own album (ONLY ONE ALBUM PLEASE) under the diorama and collection p...
Views: 286   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 23, 2006 2:22pm
by Larry Lorance
NEW items at Policecarmodels.com
For thos interested, we have just added 12 new resin parts for custom builders, in 1/43, 1/24-25 and 1/18th scale. Also, we have the new 1/18 LAPD Ford in stock, and many other great models, diecast, decals, accessories and more! Stop by and see what's new! www.poli...
Views: 223   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 21, 2006 9:35pm
by Jeff Halpern
Views: 149   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 21, 2006 5:58am
by HOLLAND HANS
18th scale fire truck
Something I noticed in my model mag here in the UK, an 18th scale Mercedes-Benz fire truck from Schuco. Cat # SHU 00155, Description MB L322 TURNTABLE LADDER FEUERWEHR MUENNER,Uk price £186.99. Here is a link to the image. http://img406.imageshack.us/img406...
Last Post: May 18, 2006 6:16am
by Pete(UK)
Glendale lime Quantum
second Glendale Quantum arrived today -- identical to the red one, except for the color, as far as I can tell (just gave it a quick look over). But the color -- yellowest "lime" that I've seen. To my eyes (well, I'm colorblind), it is more yellow than the recent Ve...
Views: 215   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 16, 2006 12:46am
by James Kus
FDNY Squad shelf
Paul I am interested in The Squad shelf.Could you e-mail with a fixed price that you want. Thanks Walt
Views: 201   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 13, 2006 2:33pm
by Walt Curran
Code 3 update
Nothing really new. They claim the Lime Quantum is Sold Out and the Red one is 80% sold. So hurry if you want to waste your money on these clunkers.
Views: 422   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 12, 2006 11:05am
by Paul Tate
Roadblockers closed for one month
Bye all. I am heading to Germany for a month of touring. Chicago FD will be ready to ship when I get back. Have a great summer. Rich
Views: 146   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 10, 2006 1:36pm
by RichRoadB
d
DaveP
The red Glendales are shipping
I'm acually anticipating the lime yellow one moreso than the red one
Views: 231   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 9, 2006 9:18pm
by DaveP
UT NYPD Police car, seems someone wants it.
This blue model is up at $137 already, and has 6 days left. Item # 7029299647
Views: 204   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 8, 2006 11:22am
by Pete(UK)
l
len
for jim kay ref:readers digest mack cf
jim,i'd be intersted in the readers digest ho scale mack cf pumper.could you e-mail me please.
Views: 260   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 1, 2006 5:31pm
by len
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 312   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2006 2:19am
by Joe
r
RICH
GREAT DIECAST STORE
WHILE IN TORONTO SATUDAY ,MY FRIENDS TOOK ME TO A PLACE CALLED THE TOY TRUCK PLACE,ON 24 RONSON DRIVE IN ETOBICOKE, HE HAD ONE OF THE FINEST SELECTION OF DIECAST I HAD EVER SEEN. IF YOUR IN THE AREA CHECK HIM OUT ,YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED.
Views: 376   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 18, 2006 1:40pm
by RICH
Correction of e-mail address
E-mail address for Larry Phillips... toytrucker@msn.com The one listed previously is incorrect.
Views: 293   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 15, 2006 10:48am
by Larry Phillips
Corgi Classics Reo versus Corgi-NMMM Reo
Shippensburg, PA - August 2006 http://www.modelenium.co.uk/pictures/originalpics/us53103.jpg ? - July 2006 http://www.americanfireengineclassics.com/images/6_bg.jpg mjl
Views: 324   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 14, 2006 4:37pm
by Mike Legeros
Ans Corgi US 2nd half with pictures
http://www.modelenium.co.uk/models/models.asp?1=1&M=&C=&T=FR&KW=&SC=Corgi+2nd+Half+2006+US+Specials
Views: 320   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 14, 2006 1:22pm
by HOLLAND HANS
Corgi UK 2nd half emergency with pictures
http://www.modelenium.co.uk/models/models.asp?1=1&M=&C=&T=FR&KW=&SC=Corgi+2nd+Half+2006+9+Double+9
Views: 266   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 14, 2006 1:17pm
by HOLLAND HANS
trade fdny ten truck
hey guys a deal i was working on fell threw cause i was out of town so i have decided try and trade this truck for backdraft firehouse and chicago rm ladder. any takers let me know. thanks
Views: 242   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 9, 2006 11:07pm
by firefighter 219
d
Don
Another Chicago Fantasy Rig
The Green one is nice but Where's the 888 Light and how about that Light Bar, I don't know where that came from. And the lettering is in Question too. PASS!
Views: 325   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 7, 2006 1:48pm
by Don
Not "ATEV" Diecast related, but...
For those who collect things other than Emergency Vehicles, we have just added the Motormax 1/18 Street Cars to our offerings online. Great cars for less than $20 each, check it out and tell your diecast collecting friends!! More variety coming soon. www.policeca...
Views: 377   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 6, 2006 1:07am
by Jeff Halpern
m
Mike
Giant C-5 military jet crashes in Delaware
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/04/03/c5.crash.ap.ap/index.html
Views: 369   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 3, 2006 8:48am
by Mike
LED LIGHTS
HI, I AM WANTING TO BUY SOME OF THE LED LIGHTS OFF THE NEW FDNY E-58 C3 MODEL. IF ANYBODY HAS TWO OF THEM I REALLY NEED THEM FOR A KITBASH. THANKS
Views: 286   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 29, 2006 11:08pm
by firefighter 219
Los Angeles County Fire Department decals
OK guys, things have changed around Roadblockers. I am wanting to do six (thats 6) decal sheets right away. I am still lacking some photos of the contract cities emblems that LAcoFD provides protection for. If you want to see it on the sheet, I need photos of it now....
Views: 285   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 28, 2006 10:00am
by RichRoadB
FF Martin's FDNY fleet posted on Firepics
There is a thread that's been posted on www.firepics.net that displays some of FF Martin's remakes of Code 3 models to FDNY models. It's listed under "Everything Else" -- Da Shops There is also a thread running under Apparatus -- Firepics does Florida Departments...
Views: 423   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 22, 2006 12:52pm
by Al Hadley
DEHANES MODELS
I'm always searching for a DeHanes models American La France 500 with top ladder. I'm ready to pay a good price for it up to USD 200.00. Hope somebody have one to sell me. Patrick.
Views: 322   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 22, 2006 5:37am
by patrickB
American Fire Engine Classics Reviews
Glenn has just posted his review of four of the American Fire Engine Classics on www.fireengines.net Larry Lorance
Views: 323   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 10, 2006 2:21pm
by Larry Lorance
1 2 3 4 5
Free Forum powered by Bravenet