Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Looking for 2 Del Prado models...
Anybody got an extra of either of these Del Prado models? I'm looking for the Pierce Quantum ladder and the E-One ladder. They must be mint but do not need to be in the package. Let me know. Thanks!
Views: 247   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 26, 2006 8:21pm
by Mark Carr
Manny's Diecast??
I haven't been able to access Manny's Diecast website for a few weeks now......anyone else have that problem or know what the deal is?
Views: 316   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 26, 2006 10:54am
by John A.
My website (SWBUFFING)
Hello All, I have created a website and thought you guys might be interested. The link is: www.swbuffing.piczo.com There is a forum and a chat room on there! Please sign my comment book while visiting. I have pictures of Ca, Az, and NV rigs on there, p...
Views: 232   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 26, 2006 3:50am
by HOLLAND HANS
A Closeup View of the 1939 Yat Ming ALF
Take a closeup view of the new offering from Yat Ming at www.fireengines.net. Larry
Views: 193   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 25, 2006 10:29pm
by Larry Lorance
Corgi at Tuesday Morning Stores Again
Well it appears Tuesday Morning stores have received another shipment of Corgi Heroes Under Fire for a very good price. Here is what I saw: Mack CF Pumper - Tamaqua, PA. $14.99 Mach CF Tower Ladder - Mahanoy City, PA $14.99 Forest Service Fire Helicopter -...
Views: 229   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 25, 2006 7:22pm
by Larry Lorance
Looking for a little help on ALF Crash Rigs
In the mid to late '60's American LaFrance made some airport crash trucks for small air fields. Little Moe was one but they also made some larger units with CO2 and foam turrets. Does anyone know where I might find some photos especially of the top and rear of a tru...
Views: 436   Replies: 9
Last Post: Aug 24, 2006 9:35pm
by Chariots of Fire
How Many Highway 61 / Die-Cast Promotions Models/Variations Made?
Let's make a model guide for Highway 61 / Die-Cast Promotions. Does anyone have a handy list of everything and variations therein they've made in 1:16 scale to date? mjl
Views: 362   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 24, 2006 8:30am
by tbtoyz
t
Tim H
Fireengines.net forum room Down??
I tried to log in and it says and error has occured and reason was hope in DC whatever the heck that means. I think some butthead has attacked it because he or she was banned from the site.
Views: 228   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 22, 2006 2:29pm
by Larry Lorance
Second Kaiyodo Rescue 119 Series in Japan
It appears that a second set of Kaiyodo's resin Japanese fire engines has been released: Toy East has 'em. mjl
Views: 229   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 22, 2006 12:27pm
by Paul Talbott
Del Prado Model Guide Updated
I've updated my Del Prado model guide with pics and information on the latest four releases. Note that the Italian and German number is now different again. http://www.legeros.com/toys/guides/ The above links to the index page. Click on the desired link o...
Views: 216   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 21, 2006 7:03am
by Mike Legeros
Del Prado 129-132
From DP's site... no US releases for these four: 129 - La scala aerea su peugeot 403 - 1958 130 - Fourgon Depart Attele 1897 (furgone trainato da cavalli) 131 - L'autopompa I964 ZIL 130 Kazakistan - 1969 132 - TLF 16/25 Iveco Tector (iveco MAGIRUS) mjl
Views: 313   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 20, 2006 5:45pm
by Mike Legeros
X MAS trip
Ok, planning has started for our anual USA trip. This year we stay in the Napa Valley area, in Santa Cruz, and drive on HW 1 to Westminster. Any interesting museums, shops or stations on the way we drive? And perhaps we can have a Californian meeting. We will be nort...
Views: 206   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 20, 2006 3:17pm
by HOLLAND HANS
Board Has Been Renewed
The ATEV board has been renewed and the ads are gone. Ownership of the role of ATEV board administrator has been transferred to myself. I've paid the upgrade fee, which was $54.95 for one year. Please submit your contributions to this charge via PayPal to th...
Views: 665   Replies: 16
Last Post: Aug 20, 2006 3:09pm
by HOLLAND HANS
Thanks For Your Donations
Thanks for your donations David, Patrick, Edward, Ray, Jeff H, and Jeff W. An amount has been reached exceeding the $54.95 annual fee. The remaining amount, along with any additional donations, will be applied to next year's renewal. I might add a note at the...
Views: 302   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 20, 2006 7:10am
by Mike Legeros
DCP 1:16 GMC Pumper Production Photos
Larry has posted the first final production photos of Die-Cast Promotions 1:16 1975 GMC pumper at fireengines.net. mjl
Views: 328   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 20, 2006 6:53am
by Mike Legeros
k
Ken
ALF Museum
Does anyone have any new information as to when the ALF Museum, N. Charleston S. C. will open?
Views: 298   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 18, 2006 7:32pm
by Ken
Bravenet Reponse to (Temporary) Pop-Up Problem
We're sorry for this inconvenience. There is a small error causing pop-ups to appear on all guestbooks and forums, regardless of paid status. We have reported the issue to our administrative staff and are working to resolve the issue now. This should just take a few...
Views: 229   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 18, 2006 9:34am
by CHUCKGEO
Boston decals
I'm searching for BOSTON decals. Patrick.
Views: 281   Replies: 7
Last Post: Aug 18, 2006 2:28am
by patrickB
DREADED POPUPS HAVE RETURNED!!!
I hate to see em back, but they returned today!!
Views: 172   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 17, 2006 4:33pm
by Mike Legeros
Ertl Fire Trucks
Is there a club or group let me know
Views: 230   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 16, 2006 6:13pm
by Andy Anderson
c
Chris
Emergency
Does anyone know if there are plans to release the second season of Emergency episodes on DVD? If so, when? Thanks!
Views: 685   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 14, 2006 2:16pm
by todd
About Those Popups . . .
I happened to run across Jeff Hawkins at the Virginia State Firefighters Association Convention this past week, and had a long discussion with him, part of which was about this board. Jeff is no longer interested in collecting apparatus models (I think his marriage...
Views: 237   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 12, 2006 6:10pm
by Mike Legeros
High Heat versus Displayed Collection?
The A/C broke in my model room. The heat is a steady 85 degrees at the moment. Repair person is coming tomorrow. What's the worst that'll happen to my models? Will anything happen to them, or would it require higher temps or longer exposure? mjl
Views: 301   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 10, 2006 8:08pm
by Bob Milnes
More New Items at POLICECARMODELS.COM
For those interested, we have just added even more new items to our website at www.policecarmodels.com, including: Ertl 1/18 1974 Dodge Monaco in black and white undecorated and Mount Prospect versions, three new 1/18 white cars for custom builders, two new New Ray h...
Views: 229   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 10, 2006 1:00am
by Jeff Halpern
Mack L CFD
Are they some Chicago FD Mack L with deck gun? If somebody have a picture I will be happy to have it Searching also for any Chicago Mack L pics. Thanks. Patrick.
Views: 265   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 6, 2006 7:25pm
by Fire Fan
Hose Reels?
I'm finally curious enough to ask: why are pumpers in Europe and Japan equipped with wheeled reels for larger-diamater hose, while American pumpers pack the hose flat? What do they know, that we don't, or vice-versa? mjl
Views: 366   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 6, 2006 8:58am
by Steve Hayes
j
JM82
Fire and Cop Shop has Hoffman Estates Quantum available
I didn't see it mentioned here on the board at all, but when did Code 3 come out with the Hoffman Estates Quantum Pumper 22 in the new mold? It's now available at the Fire and Cop Shop for $49.99 and listed under "Hot New Arivals." Very sharp rig, IMHO.
Views: 322   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 4, 2006 12:11pm
by JM82
Baldwin Corgi Ahrens-Fox?
A few months ago (sometime in '05 maybe?) I remember someone on here mentioning about a Corgi Ahrens-Fox being produced for Baldwin, NY FD, and even including a link to a department website. Does anyone know if this was ever produced, maybe as an in-house run, or pro...
Views: 328   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 4, 2006 11:35am
by Tom Gruber
PTH Exclusive
So it looks like the Past Time Hobbies Exclusive is the E24 version...... I'll admit I was dissappointed.....I was hoping to see CFD Truck 10 Plus it sounds like they are going make the LV engine w/snozzle. 8 months, not one C3 purchase..... Bad year for...
Views: 266   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 4, 2006 10:54am
by John A.
Baltimore Dinner / Would You Buy a Used Car From These People?
Few pics from Saturday's dinner in Baltimore. I've identified some of the suspects, though I really can't remember names of people (read: animate objects) to save my life... http://www.legeros.com/temp/dinner mjl
Views: 391   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 2, 2006 12:23am
by Russ Stewart
Expo Photos
My Expo photos, other than those sordid dinner shots: http://www.legeros.com/ralwake/photos/2006-07-baltimore-mjl/ mjl
Views: 390   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 1, 2006 7:53pm
by Bob Milnes
m
MIKE
looking fo LA code 3 tda
looking for any LA city or county TDA does not have to be in its dome or hAVE THE Stand just in good condition
Views: 259   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 31, 2006 11:19pm
by Ron Ouellette
Sinner at Firehouse
Dinner at firehouse will be 6:30 on Saturday after we shoot the rigs leaveing the convention center. Anyone interested pleaser let me know by 07/117 so I can maker reservations Johnantonelli1@yahoo.com
Views: 632   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 29, 2006 9:34pm
by Mike Legeros
Corgi Rep at Fire Expo
Corgi informs that their east coast sales rep, Patrick Connelly, will be at the Fire Expo in Baltimore on Thursday and Friday. He'll be at Marilyn's booth on Thursday, and at Westchester Collectibles for part of Friday. He'll also have... some prototypes (!) with him...
Views: 542   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 29, 2006 2:01am
by Jupiter27Truck
1966 Cad. Amb
FYI: DiecastDirect:@http://www.diecastdirect.com/asp_modules/add_item.asp?ProductCode=PMSC-10RW
Views: 353   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 28, 2006 10:38am
by Kurt
j
Jim
cleaning my collection
I have my collection displayed in a curio cabinet. I have been advised by the "BOSS" that I am to move them to another room. In the process I noticed the models are covered in dust. I suggested using my compressor on low pressure to blow off the dust. She thinks I...
Views: 341   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 27, 2006 10:48pm
by GC1
1966 Cadillac Amb.
http://www.diecastdirect.com/asp_modules/add_item.asp?ProductCode=PMSC-10RW
Views: 196   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 27, 2006 1:32pm
by Steve Hayes
Okay - My head is in the giloutine - My last request - CHOP AWAY...
"Do you have any last requests?" Yes - I would like to to say a few things to my fellow ATEV'rs that may read this... The ATEV is a brotherhood like I have never witnessed before. A band of brothers from across the lands that all share in a common passion and i...
Views: 650   Replies: 13
Last Post: Jul 25, 2006 10:51am
by Pete(UK)
Corgi Classics Mack C Pics
Here are pics of Corgi Classic's revised casting of the Mack C that was first released by NMMM: http://www.diecastdirect.com/asp_modules/add_item.asp?ProductCode=C53204 mjl
Views: 272   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 22, 2006 11:28pm
by DaveP
C3 update
Supposed to be some new pictures of a Las Vegas Quantum on the workshop page, but I can't get them to open. Anyone else have this probem?
Views: 485   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jul 22, 2006 9:12am
by Mike Legeros
Corgi NMMM Reo Pics + Compared with Maxim
http://www.legeros.com/temp/reo/
Views: 214   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 20, 2006 7:50am
by Paul Brokken
NEW ITEMS at POLICECARMODELS.COM
For those interested, we have added new diecast and decals. Some great stuff - check it out! www.policecarmodels.com
Views: 214   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 20, 2006 3:09am
by Jeff Halpern
Let's Member Bash!
So we can free the bandwidth on the other topics, here's a thread dedicated to bashing other members. I'll start. Mike A., you stink for not moving to LA, not taking a job with Code 3, and not getting some of your great kit-bashes made as production models. mjl
Views: 453   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 19, 2006 8:27pm
by Mike Legeros
Corgi NMMM Reo Forward Tilt?
Received my Corgi NMMM Reo today. Nice, small model. But what's up with the seeming forward tilt, with the rear axle looking higher than the front? Kind of a hot-rod look. Is this possibly prototypically correct, if larger wheels or tires were used than the...
Views: 219   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 18, 2006 7:35am
by Joe
p
Paul K
NMMM 1936 Reo Speedwagon
Recived my National Motor Museum Mint's 1/50th Scale 1936 Reo Speedwagon Yesterday. It's a very well done piece, nice detail, but is very small next to the other Corgi trucks.
Views: 259   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 17, 2006 10:07pm
by DaveP
Or just start a new bravenet board...
Or just start a new bravenet board. Register with bravenet, pay a fee for non-pop ups, label the board like this board, and then start posting notes to this board saying "new board with no-pop ups at this address." Everyone would very likely migrate. mjl
Views: 306   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jul 16, 2006 11:15pm
by Ken-WA
Shall we move / close the board?
With increasing problems and frustration reported from the pop-up ads on this bullentin board, shall we move all our traffic to the forums on fireengines.net? http://www.fireengines.net/smf/index.php We could just stop posting here, and start posting there....
Views: 665   Replies: 20
Last Post: Jul 15, 2006 8:42am
by Larery Lorance
The New Hallmark Ornament
Saw the new Hallmark ornament tonight. Neat piece. The detail is about the level of Del Prado, or the Hallmark American LaFrance ornament. The rig is an interesting truck. It almost looks like one of those home-built jobs that rural departments would build themse...
Views: 438   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jul 14, 2006 4:54pm
by John A.
Myers Fire Photos is moving
I have decided to move my web site from its current free web provider to a pay photo site which means no more pop ups. It will take me awhile to upload all of my photos but I am working on it. I will keep my present site working until I move all the photos from it. M...
Views: 294   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 14, 2006 10:29am
by Dan Myers
What year does the Gearbox Expedition represent?
What year? '99? The Crown Vic is 99 (or 2000) b/c it doesn't have the honeycomb grill.....
Views: 193   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 14, 2006 1:02am
by Dick Williams
d
DaveP
Corgi Mack C vs. Signature Series Mack C
Just received my Corgi Firehouse Expo Mack C. From outward appearances, it looks like Corgi did a little 're-tooling' on this piece. The Corgi model has a lot of cast in detail that's a little more distinct. Not as many separately applied details like the front turn...
Views: 315   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 13, 2006 2:13pm
by Rescue131-Baltim...
Tonka Hallmark?
Is there a Tonka release this year? I searched and didn't come up with anything. I know they had been releasing them for 10 years (beginning in '96). Wondering if last year was the 10th and final in the series?
Views: 205   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2006 10:29am
by John A.
PAPD Sold out-what do you think this means?
So I just saw on the C3 site the PAPD unit sold out. So I wonder....did it sell out b/c there is such a longing for detailed police replicas? Did it sell out b/c it's a NY/NJ area release? Do you think this makes C3 reconsider a police line? Personally, I...
Views: 293   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 12, 2006 1:42am
by Dick Williams
j
Jack H
NEW DIAMOND PLATE??
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS?............MOST SEEM TO EXPECT THAT THE NEW DIAMOND PLATE MAY POSSIBLY BE FDNY 10 TRUCK........BUT!!.HAVE WE FORGOTTEN THAT CODE 3 AND FRANKLIN MINT HAVE GOTTEN TOGETHER (WHITE ALF LADDER)....SHOULD THIS HAPPEN AGAIN SHOULD WE CONSIDER THE EME...
Views: 267   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 11, 2006 9:36pm
by Ken-WA
HERE IS THE REST OF THE LIST!!!!!
RAN OUT OF CHARECTERS SO HERE IS THE REST..., again Please make Reasonable Offers NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED!!!... Tallman Ny Pierce Rescue Ferrara Demo Inferno DCFD Seagrave T17 Toy Fair E3 Inferno "Dome" Jersey City NJ ALF mid-mount tower...
Views: 279   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 11, 2006 7:29pm
by Chris Bernardi
j
JOEY
BRAVENET
Bravenet just deposited a wad of tracking cookies on my computer that I had to erase. In the process, it slowed down machine speed. Now I am going to wipe program, and install backup disk. What type of site does this, except to F-ck us over? I've had it with even vie...
Views: 432   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 8, 2006 7:48pm
by Collector 5
C3 July Release
It's the PA NY/NJ ESU unit. Don't consider it anything special, but for you cop-types, you'll probably like it.
Views: 531   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jul 8, 2006 4:32pm
by Dick Williams
j
Jim
UPS delivery
Yesterday I was walking around the house and noticed a package on my front stoop. Also keep in mind we have haf approx 4" of rain in the past 2 days here in Virginia. My heart sank when I picked up the package. It was from Code 3,and the only thing that was coming...
Views: 245   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 8, 2006 10:37am
by Jim
Diecast Direct and Photos
I see that Diecast Direct is using a slightly different style of photos for their web catalog. Models are shown from three sides, AND underneath. I like it. Very good way to match buyer expectations with buyer satisfaction upon receipt of an item. Heck, it woul...
Views: 283   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 8, 2006 9:27am
by John A.
My Passion
I got a little board this weekend and wrote a piece on my hobbies (past and present). Here it is: http://www.fireengines.net/passion/lorance/ Larry Lorance www.fireengines.net
Views: 358   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 8, 2006 3:57am
by RICH
My guess.....
I bet NEXT month (August) is the DP 10 Truck--do a 5 month payment plan and it's paid for by Christmas. Now, if a New York Police Vehicle (at only 1500 pieces) doesn't sell out, I'm willing to bet that will be the last Police Vechicle we ever see run off the C3 pr...
Views: 204   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2006 2:06pm
by John A.
The Board
Can anyone post the facts as to who is, or is not, paying the bills for this bulletin board, if there is an option of upgrading to lose the pop ups and, if so, who I contact to set this up? If there is no-one taking the responsibility, such that we cannot fix it, th...
Views: 236   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2006 12:03pm
by Alan Thomas
Today's Code 3 Hint
This will be the second model we have created from this department that has developed into both a police and fire rescue department over its 78 year history, among other responsibilities. NY/NJ port authority??
Views: 566   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jul 7, 2006 10:37am
by BoB
Prime Lime Non-Fire For John
http://www.diecastdirect.com/asp_modules/add_item.asp?ProductCode=FG50-3083
Views: 189   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 7, 2006 9:51am
by MikeA(SLC)
New C3 @ KB (Toy Liq)
NY(Yankee) Engine 58, Phoenix ALF Tower, Cinn. Ladder,and 'C' Mack-don't know which one. No JDL yet. This was in Delaware.
Views: 323   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 6, 2006 4:17pm
by John
New Pictures Added to FireEngines.net
I've posted about 20 photos of some recent kit bashes of mine, including a Chicago Ladder 1 and a number of FDNY HazMat builds. Go to www.fireengines.net, click on Photo Gallery and then to Featured Modelers.
Views: 279   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 5, 2006 9:27pm
by Bob Milnes
Not Diecast, But Should Be!
Bickford Code 3 has completed the command post they've been building since last year for the Maryland State Police. Take a look at this monster: http://www.bickfordcode3.com./mobile.htm. Looks like it's based on a Kenworth tractor, but it's not articulated like a tra...
Views: 339   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 5, 2006 4:11pm
by Mike Sanders
Why No Horse-Drawn?
Come to think of it, there's a practical gold mine waiting for some die-cast company to make detail replicas of horse-drawn rigs. Say 1:64, or maybe 1:50. Do a series of the following, and they'd sell like gangbusters: Hose wagon Steamer Service ladder tru...
Views: 238   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 5, 2006 7:59am
by Steve McGuire
FG comes with the Dallas EMS, check
http://shopsmart.networkwcs.com/midwestreplicas/cart.cgi?PRODUCT=10-3478+-+PRE&SPD=av683200393VL7w
Views: 278   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 5, 2006 7:53am
by HOLLAND HANS
Anybody informed what's on with Corgi?
I got a list of many shipping changes to second half 2006, and about six cancellations on planes, helicopters, tanks etc
Views: 213   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 4, 2006 4:06pm
by patrickB
BE CAREFUL,,,,WARNING!
Guy..... One of these popup ads tried to install a virus on my computer. Luckly, my virus software caught it! I don't know which one. So, make sure you virus software is updated. Larry Lorance
Views: 349   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 3, 2006 8:09pm
by LittleMoe
PTH NEW SPECIAL
Received an email blurb from PTH that they intend to offer a Special Release from the "Other" company (?) sometime in the next month or so. It will be in Chicago FD paint, but I have no clue what type of vehicle model will be. Does anyone know if CFD runs a black ove...
Views: 745   Replies: 13
Last Post: Jul 3, 2006 8:36am
by CHUCKGEO
j
Joe
Diecast Promotions 75 GMC
Any word on when this is coming out other than "July"? End of month, beginning of month?? Also was thinking there might be some updated pictures somewhere. I remember there were several posts of things that were going to be changed in the final version, such as the...
Views: 248   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 2, 2006 5:41pm
by Larry Lorance
What does Del Prado know?
So I'm thinking about the accuracy and detail of Del Prado's latest issues, notably their Euro pumps. For accuracy, they look top-notch. For detail, they're probably comparable or just one notch below Corgi. (That is, on their high-detail models. Their medium-detai...
Views: 258   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 2, 2006 3:08am
by patrickB
NMMM/Corgi Maxim - Which Madison?
Which Madison FD is the NMMM/Corgi Maxim pumper lettered for? mjl
Views: 261   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 1, 2006 6:12pm
by Steve McGuire
First Gear Boston Ambulance
Looking for a First Gear Boston Ambulance. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Views: 179   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2006 5:40pm
by Jwisfo2
Diapet Rescue vehicle
Hello, Mike, Received the Diapet 1/64th Rescue vehicle today. Great looking piece and compliments the line perfectly. Only downside is the lack of livery, other than than that it is a great addition for the price. Recommended to all who like something different...
Views: 169   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2006 3:06pm
by Darran(UK)
Code 3 July release.
Hello, Port Authority release, damp squib springs to mind. So much for the possible Diamond Plate 1/32 release Ladder 10 for the U.S. 4th of July tie-in. Know which one I would prefer, might be the one that links to the U.S. booting out the British! And that come...
Views: 188   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2006 3:02pm
by Darran(UK)
You know...
...if Code 3 is going to start releasing more NY/NJ Port Authority pieces, they could really please a bunch of people by pairing with Boley and releasing a PAPD version of Boley's 1:48 Oshkosh Striker. Looks like a perfect match: http://www.fdnytrucks.com/images...
Views: 218   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 30, 2006 7:36pm
by Nockers
Code 3 Rescue 2 Questions
Got mine today. Nice, though I have a couple obvious questions: The "2" logo on the driver's side is tilted to the right. The rest of the "2" logos also have the same tilt? Is it a safe assumption that that's the lettering / logo style? The cabinets on the insi...
Views: 207   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 30, 2006 5:19pm
by DaveP
m
Mike
JULY RELEASE – CLUB MEMBER PRE-ORDER DATE
Based on Code 3's clue my guess is it will be from the Port Authority of NY/NJ. Here is why: 1. The Port Authority Police Force was created in June 1928. 2. Code 3 previously released the Oshkosh Crash Truck...I can't recall but didn't they release a large scale...
Views: 293   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 30, 2006 3:59pm
by Ed O'Connell - M...
d
Don
Corgi Chicago Mack L
Just picked up my Chicago Mack Eng-50 from Pastime, And I must say Corgi has raised the bar on this piece. It's wrapped in Gold cloth inside the box, And they finally got all the lights right.4 thumbs up!
Views: 469   Replies: 15
Last Post: Jun 30, 2006 2:14pm
by DaveP
NMMM Corgi Maxim Observation
While I'm riding the nit-picking train, let me make this observation: does anyone else think that the fabulous NMMM Corgi Maxim has a... squashed look sort of? Like the rear is higher than the front, but there's a dip between the cab and the engine? (Heh, an...
Views: 233   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 29, 2006 12:29pm
by Joe
Another Virus on firepics
My virus scan went nuts again on firepics today. A trojan and an exploit virus were found. fyi.
Views: 390   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 29, 2006 12:28pm
by Joe
Code 3 Mack FDNY Rescues
All I ordered were shipped this morning.
Views: 472   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 29, 2006 9:56am
by Tim H
d
Don
Corgi Chicago MackL Eng-50
Just picked up me Chicago Mack L From Pastime and I must say Corgi has raised the bar on this one, It's really great wrapped in Gold cloth. All the detail is there, and finally the lights are right.
Views: 228   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 28, 2006 11:43am
by Don
Yat-Ming white Mack question
I just picked up the Southampton Mack, and it is a beautiful piece, but the included information card is for the red Hanover Mack. Does anyone else have the white piece, and if so, do you have the correct info card? I would love to be able to see it, so maybe someone...
Views: 174   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 28, 2006 9:42am
by Jupiter27Truck
DP Modern US Apparatus Question
So how many modern US Replicas have the either produced or announced: I count: Pierce Bronto SkyLift, Vegas Quantum Heavy Rescue, E-One HP100 Pierce Ladder FDNY Suburban Did I miss any?
Views: 204   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 27, 2006 2:51pm
by Mike Legeros
AFEC/NMMM REO
I have received yesterday the shipment # 7 the Reo, very nice and detailed small pumper. One more time a very well made firemodel. Patrick.
Views: 166   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 27, 2006 9:57am
by patrickB
g
Gordon
New Web Site - Picture Source Chicago FD
http://www.nordfirephotos.smugmug.com/ New web-site that has images of fires, fire stations and fire apparatus from Chicago and the Chicagoland area. Enjoy
Views: 254   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 26, 2006 11:35pm
by Hank
t
Tim H
Franklin mint
Is Franklin mint going to produce anymore semi modern pieces?? I would like to see a topless Seagrave tiller with a canvas top if you wish to put it on. An E-One Bronto Lift would be cool too.
Views: 257   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 26, 2006 11:25am
by Tim H
t
Tim H
Vacaville CA KB Toy Outlet
Found 4 Detroit Ladders and a Boston E-One Ladder. I picked up one of the detroit ladders may make it into a Sacramento CA Metro fire unit.
Views: 291   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 26, 2006 11:16am
by Tim H
CORGI KENTLAND SEAGRAVE @ TUESDAY MORNING STORES
Don't think this had been posted, but Tuesday Morning discount stores now have the Seagrave 70th Anniv Semi-Open Cab engine for Kentland MD VFD @ $ 15 each. My local store south of Atlanta had two of each in stock. No other Corgis of any kind. Good hunting!
Views: 301   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 23, 2006 9:04pm
by Paul Talbott
You know what's interesting?
You know what's interesting? The sea change of toolings that we've experienced in the last, say, 12 or 18 months. If you collect classic American apparatus, Corgi has suddenly improved its quality two- or three-fold with the NMMM releases. If you collect large...
Views: 355   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 23, 2006 10:19am
by lenny
You know what's puzzling?
You know what's puzzling? That Mattel, which reuses Hot Wheels toolings ALL the time, has never reissued that great Oshkosh crash truck tooling in a Collectibles or Premiere format. Seems it would be an instant hit. And I don't buy licensing as the issue, as that...
Views: 342   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 23, 2006 9:33am
by Jeff Webster
New Subscriber List
We'll be offering specials,sales,and coupons... and maybe a few inside secrets... exclusively to those on our subscriber list. Go to http://www.fireandcopshop.com/about.html to join our e-mail subscriber list. Have a great summer!- Art & Teri
Views: 267   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 22, 2006 11:06am
by Art & Teri
First Gear 's " Clinton's '76 KW Engine
According to Prince Georges County (Md.) Vol.F.D. Assoc. and Clinton reps..... the model will be out 11-06. Their 1967 "C' model Ford will be next. Good news!
Views: 520   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jun 21, 2006 7:07am
by Steve Hayes
NMMM MAXIM has arrived in CT
Mailman was just here with the Fathers Day present I bought for my self!!! The Corgi Maxim from NMMM's American Fire Engine Classics Series. For the price, very nicely done. They really captured the look of the Maxim front end. Two very realistic booster reels with...
Views: 280   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 19, 2006 4:20pm
by patrickB
Spec-Cast Police
Does anyone know or have a complete list of 1:64 scale models they made a few years ago? They were the Ford Crown Vic. Either post or email it to me if you have it. Thanks
Views: 237   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 18, 2006 9:53pm
by Dick Williams
Bad Customer Service from Westchester Collectibles ???
I had read other people's complaints regarding their customer on the boards in the past but had didn't have a problem the one time that I ordered thru them...I was one of the people that got the email newsletter dozens of times in their computer problem and didn't co...
Views: 420   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 18, 2006 2:42pm
by Ed Baldini
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Free Forum powered by Bravenet