CT MG Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
What are some signs I need an HVAC contractor near me?
Here are some indicators that your HVAC system needs professional attention: Uneven Heating or Cooling: If some rooms in your home are consistently hotter or colder than others, it suggests an airflow problem or an issue with your hvac contractor near me equipment...
Views: 5   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 13, 2024 8:48am
by Donald Mark
Woodstock cruise at woodland park and Hemmings cruise nights
The first cruise at Roseland Park in Woodstock Ct. will be on the Sat.June 23rd from 9AM to 11:30AM. The Hemmings cruise nights in Bennington Vt will be, May 16th June 20th, July 18th, Aug.15th and Sept 12th.4-8PM
Views: 8   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 12, 2024 12:22pm
by Grant Legare
Jamestown Run '24
Wow! Another mighty fine Jamestown Run. Tho' a bit cool to start, turned into a very nice day for a picnick on the lawn overlooking the bay. About a dozen or so cars, mostly MGs, made the hour or so drive, pit-stop included, ending at Beavertail Park for walks to the...
Views: 6   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 12, 2024 7:58am
by MARVIN D STUART
How long should my announcement be?
Aim for brevity. Most experts recommend keeping your announcement between 20-30 seconds. This ensures you deliver the essential information without frustrating callers with lengthy greetings.
Last Post: May 10, 2024 3:23pm
by Donald Mark
What Tone Should My Ansage Have?
The tone should reflect your brand identity. For a formal business, choose a professional and courteous tone. If your brand is more casual and friendly, you can inject a touch of personality into your Ansage. Regardless of the tone you choose, ensure it's clear, welc...
Last Post: May 10, 2024 2:06pm
by Donald Mark
How can telephone announcements improve my customer service?
Professional announcements can significantly enhance customer service in several ways. They provide clear instructions, reduce wait times by directing callers efficiently, and offer self-service options for frequently asked questions. This overall improves the caller...
Views: 7   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 10, 2024 12:51pm
by Donald Mark
What is a telephone system?
A telephone system, also known as a phone system or telecom system, is a network of devices and infrastructure that allows for the transmission of voice and data signals over long distances. It includes hardware such as telephones, switches, routers, and other commun...
Views: 7   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 9, 2024 5:41pm
by Donald Mark
How do call centers handle customer inquiries and complaints?
Call centers use various tools and techniques to handle customer inquiries and complaints efficiently, including call scripting, knowledge bases, customer relationship management (CRM) software, and training programs for agents to ensure they provide accurate and tim...
Last Post: May 9, 2024 3:57am
by Donald Mark
Are nicotine pouches banned in Canada?
To be legally sold in Canada, nicotine pouches canada need Health Canada authorization. Authorized nicotine pouches must have an 8-digit natural product number (NPN) on the label.
Last Post: May 6, 2024 10:41am
by jenny kim
Middlesex Lunch
Well, a bit chilly out, but a nice showing of MG's at Bob,s last Middlesex lunch at the "Landing at Main". We'll be back in October. Thanks again, Bob, for your efforts, Marv. (And many others!)
Views: 10   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 23, 2024 5:19am
by MARVIN D STUART
mgb stock exhaust manifold
I am looking for a stock exhaust manifold for a mgb dual carb set up.
Views: 9   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 22, 2024 8:08am
by Grant Legare
What can visitors expect from an Abu Dhabi Souk Tour?
An Abu Dhabi souk tour offers an immersive shopping experience in the traditional markets of the capital city. Visitors can explore vibrant souks such as the Abu Dhabi Central Market and the Al Mina Fruit and Vegetable Market, where they can shop for local handicraft...
Views: 9   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 21, 2024 10:56pm
by Epicsportsx
New London Group Change of Command
A Change of Command ceramony was held at the Groton Townhouse Tuesday evening. Outgoing leader-of-the-group, Master Jack, was informally relieved by Master George. A hearty "well done" to Jack and a hearty welcome to George for volunteering. Thanks, Marv.
Views: 15   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2024 6:12am
by MARV STUART
Middlesex Lunch
A nice day for a Sunday run in the TD for lunch at Bob Howard's Middlesex lunch at Landing at Main in Deep River . Thanks for an always fine gathering of people and MGs and looking forward to the next one. Marv Stuart
Views: 19   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 23, 2023 6:41am
by MARV STUART
j
Jim
Neville Tour
Once again, Neville and Sue guided a group of Triumph"s and MG's through the north west corner of Connecticut on a delightful tour with perfect weather. New roads for us, new acquaintances and a historic restaurant made for a pleasant early fall day. Thanks Neville a...
Views: 40   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 2, 2023 3:15am
by Jim
j
Jim
Ice cream run
Chris and I attended the last published 2023 season MG club ice cream run along with Mark and Jennifer. A minimal attended group with clearing weather after afternoon rain, we enjoyed Mark and Jennifers stories of their Canadian MGB tour and beyond. Looking forward t...
Views: 35   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 14, 2023 1:48pm
by Jim
Ice Cream Run
Another mighty fine evening for a run for ice cream, meeting up with a good number of MGs and occupants. A bit chilly returning home but invigurating for the MGA. Thanks again to the club for scheduling, looking forward to the next one. Marv and Andrea.
Views: 50   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2023 1:48pm
by MARV STUART
Ice Cream Run
National Ice Cream month, a nice evening for an MG drive, or just a liking for ice cream? Any excuse, plus, as always, great CTMG folk to meet up with. Thanks again for another mighty fine CTMG event, Marv and Andrea.
Views: 41   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2023 6:03am
by MARV STUART
BBTS
Another mighty fine event, enjoyed by all as far as I could see. Well done to all. Marvin.
Views: 55   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 8, 2023 5:02pm
by Marv Stuart
Middlesex Lunch
Wow, a really good attendance at Bob's end-of-season Middlesex lunch at Landing at Main Sunday. Looking forward to the fall issue. Guess we'll have to find something else to do on the third Sunday of the months ahead. Thanks again ,Bob, much appreciated. Marv (and ma...
Views: 47   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2023 1:05pm
by Marv Stuart
1 2 3 4 5
Free Forum powered by Bravenet