Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
j
Jim
Hemmings Cruise/Show of Dreams
A fine ride to Bennington and the Hemmings cruise night despite threatening weather. A good group of Conn MG club members enjoyed a very nice evening reviewing what few cars showed up. New England weather will always be changeable. Then on to the Show of Dreams in Ne...
Views: 199   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 29, 2018 6:38am
by Jim
j
Jim
Connecticut Clock & Watch Museum
Yesterday we visited the Clock Museum in Bristol Ct. If you enjoy history,precission, craftsmanship, the list of superlatives about this place goes on. Dave and Ginny's tour along the Conn. river and ferry ride started a interesting tour to the museum. The place is n...
Views: 186   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2018 4:17am
by Jim
j
jim
Rich Farm Stand
A nice ride to a part of the state less traveled last night brought us to the Rich Farm Stand in Oxford. A generous and delicious selection of ice cream was dispersed to a substantial crowd on a slightly damp evening. On a clear week end afternoon, this place must do...
Views: 328   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 28, 2018 3:49am
by jim
g
Grant
starter
I have a starter for a MGA that British Victoria sent me by mistake. If anyone needs one they can have it for $80.00. I paid $108.00 with s&h. Also if anyone recieves an e-mail from me about signing an agreement don't open it it's not from me.
Views: 204   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 10, 2018 10:23am
by Grant
j
Jim
Cinco De Mayo
Just returned from a fine tour led by Dave and Ginny through mid state Connecticut. Many roads not seen before and some renewed in splendid spring plumage. We have waited through a long winter dark time to enjoy a splendid spring outing such as that. Thanks Dave and...
Views: 204   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 5, 2018 2:12pm
by Jim
S.U. Carburators Abiingdon Spares
Gentlemen and Ladies, Another interesting presentation at Abingdon Spares.This time, Joe Curto offered explaining years of experience tinkering with Skinners Union carburetors inner workings and mysteries. My thanks to Martin and Ed Cooke for arranging and hosting t...
Views: 254   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 1, 2018 5:08am
by Jim Wiebe
Appraisal
Hi- My mother in law has a 72 MG midget that has been garaged for it's entire life. Rarely was it ever driven. Everything is original. Due to declining health we've had to put my m.i.l into nursing care and are selling the house and vehicles. I was wondering if ther...
Views: 205   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 20, 2017 9:59am
by Rick Covell
Abingdon Spares Cars & Coffee
A hearty "well done" to Martin and Ed Cook of Abingdon Spares fame for their cars & coffee event last Saturday, the 4th. A bit on the Brisque side but a nice drive anyway. The distributor/timing presentation was outstanding. Looking forward to the next c&c. Thanks, M...
Views: 219   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 7, 2017 4:35pm
by Marv Stuart
Hale-Ray
Any folks planning on going to the Hale-Ray show on Saturday ? Maybe a little ie cream run after?
Views: 187   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 5, 2017 12:09pm
by David W.
Ski Butternut Foliage Tour
Ski Butternut Foliage Tour Scheduled: Oct 7, 2017, 12:30 AM to 4:30 AM Location: Wilcox Street and Iron Horse Boulevard in Simsbury We will gather in the parking lot at the corner of Wilcox Street and Iron Horse Boulevard in Simsbury at 12:30 on October 7, 201...
Views: 176   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 19, 2017 6:28pm
by Bill Wright
j
jim
Durham Dari-Serve
Very nice ride to the Durham Dari-Serve last night. A stunning evening and very good ice cream. The "usual suspects" were there along with new drivers to the program. A tech session, the shreak of motor cycles, and ice cream made for another fine summer event. That p...
Views: 243   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 10, 2017 6:29am
by jim
My father's MGB
My father just passed and I have his 73MGB in Ct. Some of you may have known of him and the work done on his car. I would like to sell it to someone who appreciates it. Contact Dan Martin 860 250 4343. DMartinVRod@gmail.com
Views: 182   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 5, 2017 11:21am
by Daniel J Martin
j
Jim
Salem Ice Cream
It was a DARK and MOONLESS night..... Well, almost moon less with only a slight Cheshire Cat grin. A very nice ride to the Salem Ice Cream shop and, as always very good ice cream. But ,on the way home, either Lucas, the Prince of Darkness or an error by the current o...
Views: 189   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 27, 2017 5:40am
by Jim
j
Jim
Sweet Claude's
Nice ride to Sweet Claude's last night for ICE CREAM! I especially liked the Bailey's Adult flavor. Dodged a few cooling rain drops and all in all, a nice evening for a ride. Thanks Jeff!
Views: 170   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2017 6:03am
by Jim
j
Jim
Juvenile Diabetes Rally
Bill, Thanks for a great day touring upper Connecticut finishing with a delicious picnic at Lime Rock Park. We had a fine day touring on many roads not travelled before under a pleasantly shaded sky. Our thanks to you and your family for a fine day! Jim
Views: 203   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 17, 2017 2:29pm
by Jim
for sale
Dear MG club, Our heart is broken, but we must sell our MGB 1980. It is in excellent condition, kept in the garage and my wife is the original owner. We used to be members of the club many years ago and now live in White Plains. Is anyone in the club interested a...
Views: 218   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 17, 2017 8:40am
by Hugues O'csay
GOF Central
Please share, forward. post, publish to all webmasters and newsletter editors-- PLEASE inform your members that GOF Central is open to all MG's, 1928-1980 and beyond! Central [ and maybe South and West] are not restricted to only pre -1956 cars. We love them al...
Views: 175   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2017 5:29pm
by JEFF FIELDS
j
Jim
Scotties
A nice ride to Scotties yesterday to sample ice cream. A little chilly but a good reason for a little tour. Thanks Jeff!
Views: 211   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 11, 2017 2:43pm
by Jim
The Truth About Wheeler Dealers
Very funny. Language a little rough. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhCD5VEX73k
Views: 314   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 18, 2017 6:57am
by John Pandiscia
s
Steve
SU INJECTION
This should be interesting http://justbritish.com/burlen-ltd-set-to-launch-innovative-fuel-system-in-2017/ Steve
Views: 244   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 23, 2016 4:20pm
by Steve
1 2 3 4 5
Free Forum powered by Bravenet