Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
e
Ed
Congratulations Jon Day
Congratulations to club member Jon Day, his custom V8 MGB coupe is featured on the cover of the latest issue of North American Classic MG Magazine! The car looks great and the article is very interesting. Way to go Jon!
Views: 174   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 9, 2020 5:57am
by Ed
j
Jim
Gary and Kathy Dust off Tour
Chris and I would like to thank Gary and Kathy Dabrowski for a very nice tour through the North western part of our state. It's one of the most eye catching areas of Connecticut with fine roads and plenty of shade trees.And good little grey cell exercise working out...
Views: 132   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 1, 2020 1:39pm
by Jim
e
Ed
British Car Cruise-In
British Car Cruise-In at Abingdon Spares draws a crowd! Our inaugural British Car Cruise Night on July 16 was a success, gathering as dozen or more LBCs. Thanks to all that joined us, hope to see more of you through out the summer. Come join us every Thursday night f...
Views: 140   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 21, 2020 12:05pm
by Ed
Oliver Twist, I mean John Twist's session
I just received this in email fro John Twist who used to run University Motors in Michigan, in case someone is interested. All MG Enthusiasts welcome This will be my eighth MG Telemechanic Zoom Session. The sessions last up to two hours. Enthusiasts from New Ze...
Views: 109   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 21, 2020 9:09am
by Ed Allen
John Twist ( ex University Motors)is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. June 23, 2020
Received this in email, thought someone would be interested. MG Telemechanic Zoom Session Tuesday, June 23, 2020 All MG Enthusiasts welcome This will be my sixth MG Telemechanic Zoom Session. The sessions last up to two hours. Enthusiasts from all over North Am...
Views: 108   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 23, 2020 7:16am
by Ed Allen
Cars and NO Coffee!
Cars & Coffee with Wayne Carini at Abingdon Spares! Abingdon Spares is hosting Cars & NO Coffee on Saturday, May 23, 10 - 12 noon. Join us on Saturday May 23th from 10 – 12 for a modified Cars & Coffee. We will unfortunately not be serving any refreshment...
Views: 378   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 25, 2020 8:36am
by Marvin D. Stuart
s
Steve
New England Classic Car Company
I’m looking to buy my first MGB and wondering if any of you have experience dealing with the New England Classic Car Company out of Stratford?
Views: 209   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 16, 2020 8:31pm
by Steve
j
Jim
E10 gasoline
Hi there, Is E10 gasoline suitable for T series MGs? Are there any limitations on using E10 in any types of gasoline powered cars? I have an MG TF 1500 in Europe and I am considering bringing it over to CT. Thanks in advance for any advice. Jim
Views: 186   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 3, 2020 4:40am
by Bob Howard
PLANTING DAY
PLANTING DAY HAS BEEN CANCELED FOR 2020
Views: 134   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 26, 2020 10:03am
by STEVEN P WINCZE
BRITISH BY THE SEA GATHERING
While we continue to hear inconsistent stories and speculations about the Coronavirus Pandemic, and until we learn more conclusive information to indicate otherwise, we are continuing to plan for our BRITISH BY THE SEA GATHERING BBTS on June 7th.
Views: 217   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 26, 2020 10:01am
by STEVEN P WINCZE
j
Jim
Springfild Museum
Very pleasant day yesterday touring the displays at the Springfield Museum. From chocolate making to mechanical devices to Chinese pottery, to much to see and take in for a one day excursion for vintage two footed observers! Thanks Bob! Chris and I had a very nice ou...
Views: 165   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 9, 2020 1:55pm
by Gary
The Wing Thing
Wow!! Another great "WINGING IT" at the Bidwells wing farm. Thanks again to Sue and John for another mighty fine evening. Marv and Andrea.
Views: 128   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 23, 2020 3:36pm
by Gary
New London Group's Holiday Party
Have to say, Nancy, you did great on our party last evening. Thanks, Marv and Andrea.
Views: 121   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 18, 2020 8:35am
by Jim Wiebe
SU H4 reamers
Does anyone own the set of reamers needed to replace the throttle shaft on the H4 carbs? I have two sets to do this winter. I know joe Curto has them for sale.
Views: 232   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 6, 2020 4:59pm
by Gary
g
Gary
Happy New Year!!
I would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year! It is hard to believe it is 2020. Get out and drive your favorite LBC this year.
Views: 106   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 1, 2020 5:37am
by MARVIN STUART
g
Gary
Merry Christmas everyone!
I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas this year. I feel like spring will soon be upon us before we know it. Gary
Views: 118   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 26, 2019 1:05pm
by MARVIN STUART
j
jim
MG/Triumph Xmas party
Our thanks to Angela for organizing another fine Christmas Party. Food was delicious, conversations interesting and weather no issue this year. Thanks Angela!
Views: 144   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2019 5:57am
by jim
Red House Lunch
A nice cold day for an MGA drive to Deep River for Bob Howard's Middlesex group's first winter lunch at their new location, the "Red House" on Main Street. About twenty or so CTMG members enjoyed a very fine get together. Thanks, Bob, looking forward to next months l...
Views: 222   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 15, 2019 3:59pm
by Gary
Red House Fall run
A hearty thanks to Bob Howard for a most wonderful Fall run yesterday. I met up with the group at Devils Hopyard, then on to Gillett's Castle, then Ferry across the river, ending at the Red House for a nice lunch. Hopefully the first of future Red House Runs! Thanks...
Views: 170   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 4, 2019 5:33am
by MARVIN STUART
j
Jim
Yet again!
Just returned from a splendid north western tour of Connecticut arranged by Neville and Sue."Yet again", they put together a very pleasant day of motoring about the Fall colored landscape of northern Connecticut. We very much appreciate the effort put in by Neville a...
Views: 176   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 19, 2019 3:01pm
by Jim
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Free Forum powered by Bravenet