Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
j
Jim
Juvenile Diabetes Rally
Bill, Thanks for a great day touring upper Connecticut finishing with a delicious picnic at Lime Rock Park. We had a fine day touring on many roads not travelled before under a pleasantly shaded sky. Our thanks to you and your family for a fine day! Jim
Views: 203   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 17, 2017 2:29pm
by Jim
for sale
Dear MG club, Our heart is broken, but we must sell our MGB 1980. It is in excellent condition, kept in the garage and my wife is the original owner. We used to be members of the club many years ago and now live in White Plains. Is anyone in the club interested a...
Views: 218   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 17, 2017 8:40am
by Hugues O'csay
GOF Central
Please share, forward. post, publish to all webmasters and newsletter editors-- PLEASE inform your members that GOF Central is open to all MG's, 1928-1980 and beyond! Central [ and maybe South and West] are not restricted to only pre -1956 cars. We love them al...
Views: 175   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2017 5:29pm
by JEFF FIELDS
Jamestown Run
Another mighty fine Jamestown Run to start the driving year, over a hundred miles over the back roads of Ct. and R.I. with a lunch stop at Captain Jacks on the shore. An overcast kind of day with a bit of rain at the end, not bad planning. Thanks again to Pam and Gra...
Views: 198   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 15, 2017 6:17pm
by Gary
j
Jim
Scotties
A nice ride to Scotties yesterday to sample ice cream. A little chilly but a good reason for a little tour. Thanks Jeff!
Views: 211   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 11, 2017 2:43pm
by Jim
j
Jim
Jon Day Siete de Mayo
Thanks Jon, for another great ride around interior Conn today. We didn't get to build a Big Beautiful Wall, but it was a fine day to tour to the Mexican restaurant anyhow.
Views: 214   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 8, 2017 12:18pm
by Rich Magna
Jon Day April Tour
Our thanks to Jon Day for an excellent tour on April 2nd. His choice of tour location, lunch, and ice cream stop was perfect on a beautiful day of touring eastern conn.Thanks Jon! Jim
Views: 228   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 5, 2017 4:42am
by Marvin Stuart
Abingdon Spares Cars & Coffee
A great turnout at Abingdon Spares Cars & Coffee yesterday. Not a good day for driving our MG's but just fine for general get together. Thanks to Martin and Ed for the hospitality. And the coffee and donuts were good too! Marvin
Views: 233   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 27, 2017 5:27pm
by Gary
s
Steve
BRITISH T SHOP
Does any one know about the British T Shop in Oakdale Ct ??
Views: 304   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 19, 2017 3:16pm
by Bill
The Truth About Wheeler Dealers
Very funny. Language a little rough. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhCD5VEX73k
Views: 314   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 18, 2017 6:57am
by John Pandiscia
MG TC EXU
I recently acquired a 1949 EXU and wonder if There are others in the club. B
Views: 382   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 8, 2017 3:44pm
by Ed Cooke
s
Steve
SU INJECTION
This should be interesting http://justbritish.com/burlen-ltd-set-to-launch-innovative-fuel-system-in-2017/ Steve
Views: 244   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 23, 2016 4:20pm
by Steve
s
Steve
BAD OIL FILTERS
There seems to be some bad oil filters out there !!!! Good reason to go to modern spin off filters http://www2.mg-cars.org.uk/cgi-bin/gen5?runprog=mgbbs&exiturl=http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/engine/of100f.htm Steve
Views: 246   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 15, 2016 1:28pm
by Steve
k
Karen
Recommendations for body work and paint
I recently inherited my mother's '62 MGA MK II which although now running for the first time in 40 years, still needs body work, paint, etc. I've lived in Connecticut for 11 years, but never needed any of those services, let alone for a classic car. If any owners out...
Views: 426   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 29, 2016 12:18pm
by Karen
If you are interested in having an Avatar like the one I have, send my your image and I will add it to a folder I have created on the website. I will get back to you with the URL so you can add it to the post form!
Views: 214   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 25, 2016 4:31pm
by Bill Wright
Machine Shop
Can anyone recommend a machine shop that does good work to resurface my flywheel. Thanks.
Views: 303   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 22, 2016 2:34pm
by John Pandiscia
Clutch
I have a 1975 midget it has been running and shifting fine tried to take it out today but it will not shift while running if you shut it off it goes into gear is this the master cylinder slave cylinder or the clutch also level on fluid top off no sign of a leak thank...
Views: 350   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 16, 2016 8:53am
by Bruce
1954 MGTF
Hi, My father owns 1954(?) MGTF 1500, the car was disassembled for restoration and other than a nearly complete restored rolling chassis the car is completely apart. Unfortunately my father has recently become ill and is forced to sell the car. Although I posses...
Views: 350   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 20, 2016 7:34am
by Davids Werblow
Vendor information/history
Has anyone had experience with Joe Curto who refurbishes carbs? I sent him a set of HS4 carbs on 28 Jan 2016. I never heard from him until I called him 3 weeks later, when he told me he had no record of them. I insured them and tracking said they were delivered to hi...
Views: 276   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 14, 2016 4:11am
by Dave mosey
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free Forum powered by Bravenet