Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
The Paddock C&C
An enjoyable morning Cars and Coffee was had at the Paddock in New Britain Saturday morning. A very good attendance and eats and drink. Thanks to The Paddock and the Klingberg Family Centers, Marvin.
Views: 193   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 27, 2019 7:25am
by Gary
Wing time
Another fine time at Bidwells for wings again, and a nice crowd. Thanks, John and Sue, for arranging the gathering and have an enjoyable stay in 'ole Mississippi. Marv and Andrea.
Views: 186   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 20, 2019 5:41am
by Gary
g
Gary
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year everybody! I plan to take my MG out for a ride on New Year's day. I hope some of you do the same.
Views: 191   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 5, 2019 5:53pm
by Bill
g
Gary
Merry Christmas
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and that Santa brings the the parts they need for their LBC this year!!
Views: 183   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 27, 2018 6:10am
by Grant
j
jim
Christmas Party
A very nice get together last night at the Monticello facility. Interesting conversation and delicious food! Even the weather cooperated. Thanks Angela!
Views: 164   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 9, 2018 8:43am
by jim
b
bill
Dave Werblow
Dave is in hospital. He could use some well wishes.
Views: 226   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 29, 2018 3:44am
by JOHN PANDISCIA
g
Gary
Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving this year!
Views: 165   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 22, 2018 5:12pm
by MARVIN STUART
Abingdon Spares Cars & Coffee
Another Hearty THANKS to Abingdon Spares for hosting another Cars & Coffee. A good crowd, a nice ride, always a pleasant event. Thanks, Marv
Views: 207   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 11, 2018 1:09pm
by Jim
$30 Apple Hydraulics certificate
Is anyone going to be ordering from Apple Hydraulics? If so I have a certificate for $30 off an order of $90 or more I have no use for. It expires 12/31/19. I've done my shocks already. I won it from the raffle at the Wickham Park Gathering. I also took second place...
Views: 243   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 22, 2018 3:33pm
by bill
j
Jim
BMCNE tour
WE followed the British Motor Cars of New England tour yesterday from R.I. over to Stonington CT. Chris counted 16 cars on a very nice back roads tour to the Saltwater Farms Vineyard. Organized by Mallory Walsh, a nice ride to a "up dated" WWII private airfield conve...
Views: 172   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 22, 2018 3:32pm
by bill
Non ethanol gas
I checked a couple of places for non ethanol gas today. Lowest was $11 a gallon. Not very practical so I guess we're stuck with it. It may get worse according to the recent news.
Views: 213   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2018 1:00pm
by John Pandiscia
g
Gary
Picnic
Kelly and I had a great time at the club picnic today and want to thank John and Susan for hosting it.
Views: 212   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 25, 2018 12:42pm
by Grant Legare
j
Jim
Connecticut British Reliability Run
Back home yesterday from the C.B.R.R. with 732 remarkable miles door to door. We can't thank Neville, Sue and their assisting compatriots enough for a most enjoyable season ending tour! New folks to meet and new places to see made for a most enjoyable excursion. No m...
Views: 192   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 17, 2018 1:44pm
by Rich
j
Jim
Hemmings Cruise/Show of Dreams
A fine ride to Bennington and the Hemmings cruise night despite threatening weather. A good group of Conn MG club members enjoyed a very nice evening reviewing what few cars showed up. New England weather will always be changeable. Then on to the Show of Dreams in Ne...
Views: 199   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 29, 2018 6:38am
by Jim
j
Jim
Bidwell Tavern
Last night was John & Sue Mortycka's tour to the Bidwell Tavern for chicken wings and cold beer. A great night for a ride brought out a sizable group of MG Club members to enjoy a very pleasant evening and a delicious dinner. A beautiful clear half moon night made th...
Views: 197   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 22, 2018 6:48am
by Marv Stuart
j
Jim
Connecticut Clock & Watch Museum
Yesterday we visited the Clock Museum in Bristol Ct. If you enjoy history,precission, craftsmanship, the list of superlatives about this place goes on. Dave and Ginny's tour along the Conn. river and ferry ride started a interesting tour to the museum. The place is n...
Views: 186   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2018 4:17am
by Jim
j
jim
Rich Farm Stand
A nice ride to a part of the state less traveled last night brought us to the Rich Farm Stand in Oxford. A generous and delicious selection of ice cream was dispersed to a substantial crowd on a slightly damp evening. On a clear week end afternoon, this place must do...
Views: 328   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 28, 2018 3:49am
by jim
Free set of 15" 48 spoke wheels
I have a used set of 48 spoke wheels free for the taking. Great for spares or if you are going for the concours car!
Views: 228   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 25, 2018 4:22pm
by Bill Wright
g
Grant
starter
I have a starter for a MGA that British Victoria sent me by mistake. If anyone needs one they can have it for $80.00. I paid $108.00 with s&h. Also if anyone recieves an e-mail from me about signing an agreement don't open it it's not from me.
Views: 204   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 10, 2018 10:23am
by Grant
g
Grant
JAMESTOWN run
The Jamestown run has been canceled due to weather. However if you still want to go to lunch meet at Grant and Pam's house around 1130 and we'll caravan to the Coast Guard house takes about 45 minutes to gat there reservations are for 1 :oclock.
Views: 336   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 13, 2018 2:11pm
by Jim
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free Forum powered by Bravenet