Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
SU H4 reamers
Does anyone own the set of reamers needed to replace the throttle shaft on the H4 carbs? I have two sets to do this winter. I know joe Curto has them for sale.
Views: 228   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 6, 2020 4:59pm
by Gary
g
Gary
Happy New Year!!
I would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year! It is hard to believe it is 2020. Get out and drive your favorite LBC this year.
Views: 101   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 1, 2020 5:37am
by MARVIN STUART
g
Gary
Merry Christmas everyone!
I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas this year. I feel like spring will soon be upon us before we know it. Gary
Views: 114   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 26, 2019 1:05pm
by MARVIN STUART
j
jim
MG/Triumph Xmas party
Our thanks to Angela for organizing another fine Christmas Party. Food was delicious, conversations interesting and weather no issue this year. Thanks Angela!
Views: 140   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2019 5:57am
by jim
Red House Lunch
A nice cold day for an MGA drive to Deep River for Bob Howard's Middlesex group's first winter lunch at their new location, the "Red House" on Main Street. About twenty or so CTMG members enjoyed a very fine get together. Thanks, Bob, looking forward to next months l...
Views: 218   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 15, 2019 3:59pm
by Gary
Red House Fall run
A hearty thanks to Bob Howard for a most wonderful Fall run yesterday. I met up with the group at Devils Hopyard, then on to Gillett's Castle, then Ferry across the river, ending at the Red House for a nice lunch. Hopefully the first of future Red House Runs! Thanks...
Views: 165   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 4, 2019 5:33am
by MARVIN STUART
j
Jim
Yet again!
Just returned from a splendid north western tour of Connecticut arranged by Neville and Sue."Yet again", they put together a very pleasant day of motoring about the Fall colored landscape of northern Connecticut. We very much appreciate the effort put in by Neville a...
Views: 172   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 19, 2019 3:01pm
by Jim
j
Jim
2019 British Car Reliability Run
Just returned from the British Car Reliability Run for us of about 700 miles. The British part of our "A" worked flawlessly, but the U.S. part(that would be me), not so much. We re acquired a electrical glitch I thought I had previously eliminated. But with the appre...
Views: 409   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 30, 2019 5:18am
by Jim
g
Gary
Nice day for a picnic
Sunday is looking good for a LBC picnic. I hope to see everyone there. Gary
Views: 184   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 23, 2019 4:40am
by Jim
Just Wingin' it!!!
Another hearty THANKS to John and Sue for another Wing Time at Bidwells. A fine time was had by all. Marv and Andrea
Views: 227   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 24, 2019 1:01pm
by Steve
j
Jim
Rally for a Cure
We would like to thank Bill&Linda Wright for organizing yet another out standing event. A very pleasant tour, a delicious lunch and a perfect weather wise week end activity for the benefit of JDRF. Chris and I enjoyed the day thoroughly. Thanks Bill& Linda!
Views: 152   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 23, 2019 1:29pm
by Jim
BBTS
Another really great event, thanks again to Steve and Annie for heading it up again. Looking forward to the next one. Marv and Andrea Stuart
Views: 147   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2019 6:50am
by MARVIN STUART
j
Jim
Neville Wardle Conn. MG/Triumph N.Western Conn. tour
I would like to thank Neville for a really nice tour through North Western Conn. on the 18th. Some interesting back road touring ending at the White Horse tavern.A most enjoyable tour finished off with Speckled Hen. Thanks Neville and Sue!
Views: 145   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 19, 2019 10:04am
by Jim
ABINGDON SPARES VISIT SAT MAY 11
I HOPE PEOPLE WILL BRING BRITISH BY THE SEA INVITES TO PASS OUT AT THIS EVENT...PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THEY WERE PASSED OUT THANKS
Views: 250   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 17, 2019 9:57am
by Zeus
j
Jim
Jamestown
Pam and Grant took us on another most enjoyable ride to one of Rhode Islands beautiful sea shore points, the Beavertail. The day and weather could not have been more pleasant for touring in sport cars and we finished at Captain Nicks with a delicious lunch. Altogethe...
Views: 155   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 11, 2019 4:50pm
by Gary
BRITISH BY THE SEA
BBTS 2019 VOLUNTEER REQUEST Steve Wincze 860-693-4249 MGTD52@COMCAST.NET TO ALL CT MG CLUB MEMBERS, By the time you are reading this, we will have less than 40 days and just one more meeting untill BBTS 2019! To make this Gathering successful, and to live up to...
Views: 233   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 12, 2019 7:42am
by STEVEN P WINCZE
j
Jim
April tour
Jon selected a outstanding spring weather day for a fine April Tour today. Riding at the end of a parade of MGB's, we saw many thumbs up and waves, as well as a horn or two. Can't please everybody but we certainly enjoyed the tour and lunch. Thanks Jon for a very ple...
Views: 164   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 7, 2019 2:32pm
by Jim
j
Jim
Spring Tour
Jon Day led a very nice tour today through the Eastern Connecticut country side with a stop at Harry's in Colchester for lunch. Spring is in the air and we look forward to many more pleasant rides. Thanks Jon!
Views: 141   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2019 2:20pm
by Jim
GATHERING AT MOTORCARS INCORPORATED
CAR GATHERING AT MOTORCARS INCORPORATED We have all been invited to attend a Car Gathering on April 6th from noon till 4:00 pm.at Motorcars Incorporated, 333 Cooke Street, Plainville, Ct This is a great opportunity to visit the Premier Jaguar and Import Car Service...
Views: 189   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 13, 2019 5:17pm
by STEVEN P WINCZE
j
Jim
Abingdon Tech
Another excellent session today at Abingdon Spares. Interesting and informative demonstrations of MG rear Axel repairs by Al Nosenzo and Jon Day. Thanks to Martin and Ed Cooke for offering their establishment for a continuing educational venue. Thanks guys!
Views: 261   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 17, 2019 4:57am
by MARVIN STUART
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free Forum powered by Bravenet