Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
j
Jim
2019 British Car Reliability Run
Just returned from the British Car Reliability Run for us of about 700 miles. The British part of our "A" worked flawlessly, but the U.S. part(that would be me), not so much. We re acquired a electrical glitch I thought I had previously eliminated. But with the appre...
Views: 413   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 30, 2019 5:18am
by Jim
g
Gary
Nice day for a picnic
Sunday is looking good for a LBC picnic. I hope to see everyone there. Gary
Views: 188   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 23, 2019 4:40am
by Jim
Just Wingin' it!!!
Another hearty THANKS to John and Sue for another Wing Time at Bidwells. A fine time was had by all. Marv and Andrea
Views: 231   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 24, 2019 1:01pm
by Steve
j
Jim
Rally for a Cure
We would like to thank Bill&Linda Wright for organizing yet another out standing event. A very pleasant tour, a delicious lunch and a perfect weather wise week end activity for the benefit of JDRF. Chris and I enjoyed the day thoroughly. Thanks Bill& Linda!
Views: 157   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 23, 2019 1:29pm
by Jim
BBTS
Another really great event, thanks again to Steve and Annie for heading it up again. Looking forward to the next one. Marv and Andrea Stuart
Views: 152   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2019 6:50am
by MARVIN STUART
j
Jim
Neville Wardle Conn. MG/Triumph N.Western Conn. tour
I would like to thank Neville for a really nice tour through North Western Conn. on the 18th. Some interesting back road touring ending at the White Horse tavern.A most enjoyable tour finished off with Speckled Hen. Thanks Neville and Sue!
Views: 151   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 19, 2019 10:04am
by Jim
ABINGDON SPARES VISIT SAT MAY 11
I HOPE PEOPLE WILL BRING BRITISH BY THE SEA INVITES TO PASS OUT AT THIS EVENT...PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THEY WERE PASSED OUT THANKS
Views: 254   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 17, 2019 9:57am
by Zeus
j
Jim
Jamestown
Pam and Grant took us on another most enjoyable ride to one of Rhode Islands beautiful sea shore points, the Beavertail. The day and weather could not have been more pleasant for touring in sport cars and we finished at Captain Nicks with a delicious lunch. Altogethe...
Views: 160   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 11, 2019 4:50pm
by Gary
BRITISH BY THE SEA
BBTS 2019 VOLUNTEER REQUEST Steve Wincze 860-693-4249 MGTD52@COMCAST.NET TO ALL CT MG CLUB MEMBERS, By the time you are reading this, we will have less than 40 days and just one more meeting untill BBTS 2019! To make this Gathering successful, and to live up to...
Views: 237   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 12, 2019 7:42am
by STEVEN P WINCZE
j
Jim
April tour
Jon selected a outstanding spring weather day for a fine April Tour today. Riding at the end of a parade of MGB's, we saw many thumbs up and waves, as well as a horn or two. Can't please everybody but we certainly enjoyed the tour and lunch. Thanks Jon for a very ple...
Views: 169   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 7, 2019 2:32pm
by Jim
j
Jim
Spring Tour
Jon Day led a very nice tour today through the Eastern Connecticut country side with a stop at Harry's in Colchester for lunch. Spring is in the air and we look forward to many more pleasant rides. Thanks Jon!
Views: 146   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2019 2:20pm
by Jim
GATHERING AT MOTORCARS INCORPORATED
CAR GATHERING AT MOTORCARS INCORPORATED We have all been invited to attend a Car Gathering on April 6th from noon till 4:00 pm.at Motorcars Incorporated, 333 Cooke Street, Plainville, Ct This is a great opportunity to visit the Premier Jaguar and Import Car Service...
Views: 194   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 13, 2019 5:17pm
by STEVEN P WINCZE
j
Jim
Abingdon Tech
Another excellent session today at Abingdon Spares. Interesting and informative demonstrations of MG rear Axel repairs by Al Nosenzo and Jon Day. Thanks to Martin and Ed Cooke for offering their establishment for a continuing educational venue. Thanks guys!
Views: 265   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 17, 2019 4:57am
by MARVIN STUART
The Paddock C&C
An enjoyable morning Cars and Coffee was had at the Paddock in New Britain Saturday morning. A very good attendance and eats and drink. Thanks to The Paddock and the Klingberg Family Centers, Marvin.
Views: 197   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 27, 2019 7:25am
by Gary
Wing time
Another fine time at Bidwells for wings again, and a nice crowd. Thanks, John and Sue, for arranging the gathering and have an enjoyable stay in 'ole Mississippi. Marv and Andrea.
Views: 190   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 20, 2019 5:41am
by Gary
g
Gary
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year everybody! I plan to take my MG out for a ride on New Year's day. I hope some of you do the same.
Views: 196   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 5, 2019 5:53pm
by Bill
g
Gary
Merry Christmas
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and that Santa brings the the parts they need for their LBC this year!!
Views: 187   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 27, 2018 6:10am
by Grant
j
jim
Christmas Party
A very nice get together last night at the Monticello facility. Interesting conversation and delicious food! Even the weather cooperated. Thanks Angela!
Views: 168   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 9, 2018 8:43am
by jim
b
bill
Dave Werblow
Dave is in hospital. He could use some well wishes.
Views: 232   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 29, 2018 3:44am
by JOHN PANDISCIA
g
Gary
Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving this year!
Views: 170   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 22, 2018 5:12pm
by MARVIN STUART
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Free Forum powered by Bravenet