Welcome to the forum!
Return to Website

Cooking Louisiana Web Forum

The Cooking Louisiana "town hall" is open to everyone at all times to talk cooking.... Enjoy!

Cooking Louisiana Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Outkast - Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik (1994)
Outkast - Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik (1994) > http://urlin.us/1h6x1 Outkast - Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik (1994), NFS 13 crack b92c5eb40e the wolverine 2013 full movie torrent Cisco Ccnp Security Se...
Views: 69   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2016 5:40am
by nichesabri
Free Download Video Mesum Anak Sd Smp Pipis 3gp
Free Download Video Mesum Anak Sd Smp Pipis 3gp > http://tinyurl.com/kkx7uo5 Free Download Video Mesum Anak Sd Smp Pipis 3gp 97ffa81d91 video video mop lainnya bisa cek disini htt. Su berpaling kebelakang. M...
Views: 186   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2014 6:45pm
by bryjahs
s
Sarah
100 Great cook books
100 Great cook books you can download in one zip file! http://bobsdownloads.com/view-item/87/100-Good-cook-books.html
Views: 45   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 11, 2014 10:21am
by Sarah
Really Funny Simpsons Parody!!!
I found this really funny Simpson's Parody. I thought you guys might enjoy it Click here: The Singhsons URL: http://www.ansme.com/reference/humor/singhsons.html
Views: 102   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 1, 2004 2:25am
by The Simpsons
Millions of plain new recipes
Welcome To THE E-Cookbooks Library !!! http://www.neuewelt.ru/~igor
Views: 116   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 1, 2004 9:57pm
by Igor G.
culinary school query
Hey there I am considering a culinary arts program in the bay area and I was wondering if anybody had an opinion on which program might be a better choice - the california culinary academy or the culinary program at city college of san francisco. I guess wha...
Views: 110   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 8, 2004 2:49pm
by Goddess
j
Jack
Offshore Potatoes
I was reminded recently of an event that happened to me when I worked offshore on a production platform in the Gulf of Mexico. I was on a remote platform with a few other guys and was going to smother some potatoes for lunch. All we had was a griddle to cook on. I cu...
Views: 101   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 2, 2004 12:35pm
by rick normand
j
Jack
mirlitons
Looking for a recipe on pickling mirlitons??? anybody have any ideas?? thanks....
Views: 143   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 16, 2003 4:27pm
by Jack
Soups
What kind of soups do you make in Louisana, please give a recipe or two for Winters in the Midwest are cold and dreary.
Views: 128   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 30, 2003 5:48am
by WebMaster
Cajun MIcrowave Oven
Has anyone ever heard of or used a cajun microwave oven to cook there is a CD on ebay under (cajun microwave) of building and using one, check it out and see what you think.
Views: 144   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 30, 2003 6:29pm
by Danny Thibodeaux
No Subject
Has anyone ever heard of or used a cajun microwave Oven, there is a CD of building and using one on ebay, under: (cajun microwave) check it out and see what you think, Danny
Views: 133   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 30, 2003 6:06pm
by Anonymous
Red Beans and Dove!
Hey Jack, this is Transplanted Cajun from the KATC forum. Just wanted to let you know, the dove hunting out here in Arizona is fabulous. With that said, just wanted to let you know that dove breast are excellent in Red Beans, yeah man, red beans and dove! mmmmmmmm...
Views: 115   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 23, 2003 3:31pm
by Transplaned Caju...
hello
hey jack what a great site, i love looking here i'm from new iberia, la and grew up there, with 9 brothers and sisters, so my mother knew how to cook for plenty. i now live in spring texas, north of houston, if any of your readers are from here or live here, i'm...
Views: 106   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 20, 2003 7:36am
by ed big daddy bro...
Grilled Oysters
New Orleans Grilled Oysters Oysters can be cooked in their shells on your barbecue grill. The heat from the grill steams the oysters. They make a great appetizer. So easy and so delicious, a local New Orleans tradition. 6 fresh oysters in the shell per person B...
Views: 127   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2003 8:05am
by OysterBoy
Griads
HI, Does anyone have a recipe or some type if instructions for making griads?
Views: 540   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 19, 2003 6:06am
by Barry Hohensee
j
Jack
Re: Re: The Site
It's a shame I didn't have time to cook them "out the window" meals... but... if I would have.. my boss would have backed me up on that too! Huh Al...? "If you're not gonna work...cook!" haha..... Cook me something Al! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Repl...
Views: 91   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2002 5:17pm
by Jack
Re: The Site
How about some of the meals prepared at the old CNG office with the chef standing out side his office window so he could smoke!!! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Cooking Louisiana is "New" to the Web. Time will bring this site to full blossum al...
Views: 92   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2002 6:02am
by Anonymous
j
Jack
Funny Cooking Events
Do you have a funny thing that happened to you when you were cooking. Almost everyone does. Let's laugh a while!
Views: 139   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 23, 2002 3:49am
by Jack
Re: The Olden Days
I ate Gingerbread logs from the bakery when I was a child in Houma, La. Where can I buy these in around Galveston Texas or South La.? Or how can I make them? Claire Barker --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:What were some of the foods you ate w...
Views: 123   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2002 4:41pm
by Anonymous
j
Jack
The Olden Days
What were some of the foods you ate when you were a kid that we don't see much or at all today? I remember a glass of milk with leftover rice in it and a pinch of sugar. What did you eat?
Views: 108   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2002 2:26am
by Jack
j
jack
The Site
Cooking Louisiana is "New" to the Web. Time will bring this site to full blossum along with dedicated visitors such as yourself. I have fun cooking and experiment excessively! Cooking can be "creativity"... and I like creating things. Especially when it brings a smil...
Views: 94   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 11, 2002 6:49pm
by jack
Free Forum powered by Bravenet