Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
j
jim
Abingdon Spares
Today Ed and Martine had another fine event. Lot's of interesting cars to see and interested people. I talked to a guy we met at the Frankenmuth Michigan MGA Gt in 2015 who also has a MGA. Another fella, Dean, who is doing a MGB conversion and hopefully will join the...
Views: 106   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 17, 2022 3:40pm
by MARV STUART
Middlesex Lunch
Another mighty fine lunch at "Landing at Main" in Deep River. Thanks, Bob, for another of your noon-time gatherings. Marv
Views: 76   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 28, 2022 12:58pm
by MARVIN D STUART
j
Jim
New England Air Museum
Today we went to the Air Museum organized by Bob Howard. We had not been there for several years and it was all new to us. Anyone who is amazed by the engineering of heavier than air flying machines would enjoy this museum. Civilian and military aircraft fill several...
Views: 105   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 19, 2022 4:38pm
by MARVIN D STUART
Planting Day
Join us and help plant the West Garden at Harkness Memorial State Park. This is The CT MG Club’s contribution to The Park which gives us the opportunity to use this beautiful location for our BRITISH BY THE SEA GATHERING. Drive your MG, bring a picnic lunch, (...
Views: 103   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 9, 2022 6:54am
by steve
MGA Exhaust Manifold
I am looking for an MGA exhaust manifold. I am rebuilding a 1500 engine which is missing one. If you have one and would be willing to part with it, please let me know. MGB manifold will not fit this application. Thanks.
Views: 126   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2022 9:45am
by Bill Wright
Happy New Year!
Best wishes to everyone in the new year!
Views: 73   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 1, 2022 6:56am
by Gary & Kelly
MOWOG News
The latest issue of the MOWOG News is now out, it looks great, thank you Karen for taking over the task. Best part is it arrived in my mailbox with no effort at all on my part! Happy New Year to all!
Views: 107   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 31, 2021 4:50am
by MARV STUART
Merry Christmas!
We would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas this year!!
Views: 74   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 26, 2021 9:10am
by MARV STUART
j
Jim
Xmas Gathering
Angela organized another fine Xmas Party this year. Chris and I thought the food was quite delicious, and good to see many of the club members. The pleasant weather was a plus as memory reminds us we haven't been so lucky on some previous occasions. Thanks Angela!
Views: 78   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 12, 2021 8:41am
by Jim
Middlesex Lunch
A hearty thanks to Bob Howard for a very nice return to Deep River for their monthly Middlesex Lunch. Tho the name, "Landing at Main" has replaced the old "Ivory", I think all went well for a for a nice lunch gathering. Plus a few MG's and a Triump in the parking lot...
Views: 131   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 24, 2021 10:28am
by Gary
j
Jim
1977 MGB droning sound
Does anyone have a clue what may cause a rhythmic low frequency droning sound in a MGB? Most evident with top up it starts about 2000 rpm, very evident at 3000 and up. Going down hill, throttle off, still at 3000, sound diminishes. Cruise or throttle on the rhythmic...
Views: 127   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 17, 2021 1:20pm
by Jim
j
jim
MOK tour
Once again into the breach, as Billy Shakespeare offered, we chased Neville and Sue on a very pleasant tour up to the Man of Kent Restaurant in New York. A very nice fall day ride for British beer and good food. Coincidentally, Grant and Pam LeGare and Marv and Andre...
Views: 148   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 8, 2021 6:02am
by Marvin Stuart
Portugese soup day
Soup day will be on the 30th of oct. It will be a BYOB event. You can bring a dish if you like, dessert to share. There will be a short run weather permitting. We will start from Gus's pizza at 12 noon and end at our house at 271 Flanders rd in Stonington. Anyone not...
Views: 146   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 31, 2021 4:59pm
by Marvin Stuart
j
Jim
Leaf Tour
Yesterday we followed a large group of "mostly" British cars organized by Neville Wardell on a Fall leaf peeping tour. Around through the north western corner of Connecticut it's amazing how Neville can consistently put together rides on roads seldom seen. Other than...
Views: 167   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 31, 2021 5:03am
by Jim Wiebe
How do you do this?
Since my first, paltry attempt was an utter failure, I have questions for the webmaster. How does on post photos on these boards? I'm told that we all like pictures. How does on post video on these boards?
Views: 128   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 27, 2021 5:47am
by Jeffrey Sienkiew...
GREAT RACE
Here's something of interest for 2022,, THE GREAT RACE Starting in Warwick RI June 18, to overnight in Windsor Ct .. https://www.greatrace.com/news/2022-great-race-route-announced.html
Views: 98   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 21, 2021 4:54pm
by steve
Abingdon Spares C&C
Again, thanks go out to our wonderful friends and hosts of yesterdays cars & coffee at Abingdon Spares in Deep River. A brisk but dry morning provided for a beautiful and colorful autumn top down run in the TD with friend Grant in his B. A nice turnout with many frie...
Views: 102   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 20, 2021 4:06pm
by Gary
Cars & Coffee at Abingdon Spares
Thanks to all those who came down to Abingdon Spares an Saturday for the Cars & Coffee. We do appreciate the support for these days, and we are so glad we can offer a place to hold these gatherings. Despite the forecast earlier in the week it turned out to be a beaut...
Views: 102   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 18, 2021 9:49am
by Jim
Railroad Run
A nice cool day provided for a top-down run to the Eastern CT Railroad museum in Willimantic Saturday for a number of club members. Very interesting visit, especially for model railroaders like myself. Afterwards, a nice outside lunch at Willimantic Brew House. Thank...
Views: 94   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 10, 2021 10:05am
by jim
The Kitzhof Run
Well, a few of us in our MGs met and headed for our breakfast stop at the Mug& Muffin in Monson to wait for the rain to slow down (so much for that idea!). It did slow a bit for our pit stop at Yankee Candle and was gone for our stop at the Bridge of Flowers. There,...
Views: 132   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 4, 2021 2:23pm
by Gary
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free Forum powered by Bravenet