Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
g
Gary
Merry Christmas
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. The Christmas day rain melted all the snow and washed the streets near my house so I took the MG out for a short drive today. :relaxed:
Views: 157   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 28, 2020 8:07am
by jim
g
Gary
Happy Thanksgiving
I wish everyone a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving! Gary M.
Views: 100   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 26, 2020 7:12am
by Marvin D. Stuart
j
Jim
British Reliability Run days 2&3
With the completion of day 3 of the BRR our "A" covered 815 miles over the three days. Sundays ride through north western Connecticut into the Adirondack mountains and returning offered stunning views of distant mountain ridge lines and beautiful farm country that ma...
Views: 298   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 21, 2020 5:27am
by Jim
j
Jim
Day 1 2020 British Reliability Run
Just home from a fine ride put together by Neville and Sue. For us, 305 miles door to door of pleasant cruising (other than a dash along Rt84 to get to the start) Nice day, nice ride and we look forward to day 2
Views: 225   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 19, 2020 5:36am
by Jim
j
jim
Juvenile Diabetes Rally
I'd like to thank Bill, Linda and Jack for another fine Juvenile Diabetes Rally this year.Although we caboshed the instruction sheet directions early, we had a nice un authorized tour through north western Connecticut to finally reach Lime Rock Park. The work involve...
Views: 109   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2020 1:31pm
by jim
j
jim
Triumph Wickham Park Gathering
Just returned from the CT Triumph Cub gathering and I'd like to say what a nice event they put together. No judging, trophys or hoopla. Just a group of interested and interesting people talking cars, the weather and whatever. I heard interesting stories of car histor...
Views: 100   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2020 1:07pm
by jim
Pre buy car inpector
I owned 2 MG’s as a younger man, a 65 B and a 70 BGT. I have located an MGB in Ct that I’m interested in but would like a pre buy inspection. Any referrals or information would be helpful.
Views: 484   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 8, 2020 3:24pm
by Andre de la Chev...
e
Ed
Congratulations Jon Day
Congratulations to club member Jon Day, his custom V8 MGB coupe is featured on the cover of the latest issue of North American Classic MG Magazine! The car looks great and the article is very interesting. Way to go Jon!
Views: 169   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 9, 2020 5:57am
by Ed
j
Jim
Gary and Kathy Dust off Tour
Chris and I would like to thank Gary and Kathy Dabrowski for a very nice tour through the North western part of our state. It's one of the most eye catching areas of Connecticut with fine roads and plenty of shade trees.And good little grey cell exercise working out...
Views: 127   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 1, 2020 1:39pm
by Jim
e
Ed
British Car Cruise-In
British Car Cruise-In at Abingdon Spares draws a crowd! Our inaugural British Car Cruise Night on July 16 was a success, gathering as dozen or more LBCs. Thanks to all that joined us, hope to see more of you through out the summer. Come join us every Thursday night f...
Views: 136   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 21, 2020 12:05pm
by Ed
Oliver Twist, I mean John Twist's session
I just received this in email fro John Twist who used to run University Motors in Michigan, in case someone is interested. All MG Enthusiasts welcome This will be my eighth MG Telemechanic Zoom Session. The sessions last up to two hours. Enthusiasts from New Ze...
Views: 105   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 21, 2020 9:09am
by Ed Allen
John Twist ( ex University Motors)is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. June 23, 2020
Received this in email, thought someone would be interested. MG Telemechanic Zoom Session Tuesday, June 23, 2020 All MG Enthusiasts welcome This will be my sixth MG Telemechanic Zoom Session. The sessions last up to two hours. Enthusiasts from all over North Am...
Views: 105   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 23, 2020 7:16am
by Ed Allen
Cars and NO Coffee!
Cars & Coffee with Wayne Carini at Abingdon Spares! Abingdon Spares is hosting Cars & NO Coffee on Saturday, May 23, 10 - 12 noon. Join us on Saturday May 23th from 10 – 12 for a modified Cars & Coffee. We will unfortunately not be serving any refreshment...
Views: 373   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 25, 2020 8:36am
by Marvin D. Stuart
s
Steve
New England Classic Car Company
I’m looking to buy my first MGB and wondering if any of you have experience dealing with the New England Classic Car Company out of Stratford?
Views: 205   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 16, 2020 8:31pm
by Steve
j
Jim
E10 gasoline
Hi there, Is E10 gasoline suitable for T series MGs? Are there any limitations on using E10 in any types of gasoline powered cars? I have an MG TF 1500 in Europe and I am considering bringing it over to CT. Thanks in advance for any advice. Jim
Views: 182   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 3, 2020 4:40am
by Bob Howard
PLANTING DAY
PLANTING DAY HAS BEEN CANCELED FOR 2020
Views: 129   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 26, 2020 10:03am
by STEVEN P WINCZE
BRITISH BY THE SEA GATHERING
While we continue to hear inconsistent stories and speculations about the Coronavirus Pandemic, and until we learn more conclusive information to indicate otherwise, we are continuing to plan for our BRITISH BY THE SEA GATHERING BBTS on June 7th.
Views: 214   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 26, 2020 10:01am
by STEVEN P WINCZE
j
Jim
Springfild Museum
Very pleasant day yesterday touring the displays at the Springfield Museum. From chocolate making to mechanical devices to Chinese pottery, to much to see and take in for a one day excursion for vintage two footed observers! Thanks Bob! Chris and I had a very nice ou...
Views: 161   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 9, 2020 1:55pm
by Gary
The Wing Thing
Wow!! Another great "WINGING IT" at the Bidwells wing farm. Thanks again to Sue and John for another mighty fine evening. Marv and Andrea.
Views: 123   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 23, 2020 3:36pm
by Gary
New London Group's Holiday Party
Have to say, Nancy, you did great on our party last evening. Thanks, Marv and Andrea.
Views: 117   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 18, 2020 8:35am
by Jim Wiebe
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free Forum powered by Bravenet