Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
1:64 scale red flashers
I'm kit bashing an Amercom Mack CF Rescue. The red flashers and scene lights on the sides of the piece are painted on. I am looking to replace the paint with something that looks more 3D. Any suggestions on what to use? I've been trying to find something in plastic m...
Views: 875   Replies: 7
Last Post: Aug 2, 2013 1:45pm
by Chris Stratton
Ronbo
With sadness I want to let everyone know that Ron Ouellette passed away yesterday, 6/6/13. For those that don't know Ron was one of the early folks here and was a bit of a rabble-rouser. I am sure those that were there can't forget him and Fugly his dog. Please k...
Views: 925   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 11, 2013 3:51pm
by Steve Hayes
"Brittle" Code 3
Anyone ever see a model warp and become brittle? I have the FDNY Battalion 44 set and the black undercarriage has warpped and has become very brittle. I mean it will crumble if not handled carefully. Any thoughts?
Views: 740   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 25, 2013 10:43pm
by Alan in RIchmond
t
Tony
Code 3's For Sale or trade
Selling of my collection of Code 3's. All are mint in box or domes and have the certificates. Here's a list of what I have. Please email me any inquiries and I'll get back to you asap. PUMPS Seminole County, FL E-42 Pierce Quantum Wood River, IL E-13 American...
Views: 1116   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 14, 2013 11:13am
by Tony
TWH Collectibles is going out of business...
The CEO of TWH posted this on their FB page.... It is with great sadness that I announce the closing of TWH Collectibles effective Friday, June 7. Factors beyond our control prevented us from transitioning TWH to another model company as was originally planned...
Views: 1444   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 11, 2013 4:30pm
by Paul Tate
McCarran Striker
Pictures on https://www.facebook.com/LASAirport?ref=stream&hc_location=timeline
Views: 531   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 31, 2013 2:04pm
by HOLLAND HANS
s
Steve
Packing options for out-of-box models
Hi, I am looking for some advice. I am planning to sell pretty much my entire collection of fire related diecast (more than 200 Code 3, Corgi, Boley, Athearn, Yatming, Matchbox etc. combined) in the not so distant future. The issue I face is I have on display a...
Views: 596   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 30, 2013 6:59pm
by Paul Tate
d
Denny
Looking for C3 FDNY E21 or E23 Diamond Plate
I am looking for a couple of 1/32 Code 3 Diamond plates. FDNY E 21 OR E 23 Condition does not matter just would like to add to my collection . If you have either and would like to sell let me drop me a reply or an email. Thanks
Views: 536   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 7, 2013 1:52pm
by Denny
Mack/Gerstenslager Rescue
Does anyone know if a replica of a Mack/Gerstenslager rescue was ever produced in a die-cast. Looking at some older photos I've seen that FDNY and Boston Fire have used these vehicles as rescues of a similar type. But I have seen other versions of custom made Gerst...
Views: 754   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 4, 2013 2:44pm
by Chris Stratton
ROADBLOCKER DECALS "WOW"
This afternoon I received a decal package from Rich Krom at ROADBLOCKERS. Included were FD-3 BRUSH FIRE set, FD-3 Update (CalFire & USDA), FD-11 1/64th Scale Details, and FD-16 1/64th Chevron set. First off, the quality is excellent. These are MICROSCAL produced,...
Views: 1682   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 7, 2008 10:15pm
by Jeff M82
Looking for Athearn 1:50 F850 Pumper Truck (Any Color)
I am interested in purchasing one of these scarce units. If anyone has a spare please drop me an email. Thanks.
Views: 525   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 26, 2013 4:01pm
by Graham May
Miniature fire houses
Does any club member collect miniature firehouses? I have over 500 in my collection and make dioramas with my emergency vehicles. I am always collecting more and if you have any for sale, please post or email me back what you have. They would be in plastic from mod...
Views: 840   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 12, 2013 8:03pm
by Jeff Webster
Amercom - Code 3 copies
I am surprised it took to the end of the Code 3 run before we saw knock offs of their models. But they have come. And now with the end of Code 3, they are blatant copies. Amercom is a subscription magazine much like the Del Prado, Fabbri. Altaya and others in...
Views: 2743   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 12, 2013 5:42pm
by RICK
t
Travis
Multiple Code 3 trucks for sale, getting rid of collection
Hi , I have multiple Code 3 trucks for sale. Please email me with your best offer and I will get back to you asap. Thanks! Large 1/18 scale nypd cruiser with patch on top of the plastic case Nypd dept of corrections Mack pumper St party's day green Chicago engin...
Views: 661   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 29, 2013 2:17pm
by Travis
j
Joe
CODE 3 10 Truck Diamond Plate
I have a code 3 FDNY ladder 10 diamond plate unit..I really really REALLY do not want to sell it..but I have to..It is mint. Also have a santa claus IN pierce. anyone interested?
Views: 1084   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 26, 2013 10:25pm
by George
Dear Santa, next year I want...
...one of THESE!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VctXnC5lNI Every dept. should have one!
Views: 478   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 13, 2013 8:43am
by Jeff Webster
Boley Fire Trucks 1/87
Hello, Looking for Boley Fire Trucks with the Spartan Cab (Engines & Rescues) as well as any others you may have to part with. Please email me and let me know. Thanks Tim W. usertim1683@yahoo.com
Views: 629   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 10, 2013 6:56pm
by Tim Wolfe
New Matchbox - Per Ambassador Report
John Lambert the current Matchbox Ambassador has posted the newest emergency vehicles coming. Like them or not, here they are http://lamleydlm.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-last-matchbox-ambassador-update-of.html Jeff
Views: 625   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2013 9:36am
by Jeff Webster
PA State Police Greenlight
For those not in the know, The PA State Police Historical Museum has released a Greenlight 1/64 model. It is really nice as the photos show. It is available only through the museum. As you know the PSP is quite tight on the use of the markings etc so this is very...
Views: 1101   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 23, 2012 10:40pm
by Stevo
s
Shane
Looking fore First Gear Kenworth Clinton
Hi guys If anyone has one for sale or they can point me in the right direction. Please let me know Thanks Shane
Views: 559   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 19, 2012 10:55am
by Steve Hayes
I am interested in getting the original ATEV Club back up and running
I am very interested in offering my time to try and get the original ATEV (American To Emergency Vehicle Club)back up and running. I feel that this was and still could be a great way for collectors to communicate with each other and to find out information on what i...
Views: 485   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 17, 2012 4:47pm
by Jeff Webster
Good Bye Code 3
Well, the time has come and Code 3 is no longer. As of Saturday the site has a farewell. On Friday it was still up. They had promised to leave up the archives but alas they have changed their minds. As someone who was involved from the beginning, being an origina...
Views: 512   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2012 4:36pm
by Jeff Webster
Hello ATEV
Well it has been a bit since we have been here. Steve just got off the phone with Jeff and is pleased to hear Jeff has not thrown in the towel on ATEV. Can anyone hear the theme to Rocky playing now? :) For those that are new and have no idea who we are--here...
Views: 702   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 14, 2012 6:02pm
by Chris Stratton
Seeking Corgi Peter Pirsch
I am looking to buy the Corgi Peter Pirsch engine made for the Memphis Tenn. fire dept. If anyone has one they would like to sell please contact me.
Views: 500   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 16, 2012 8:05pm
by Steve R.
Looking for any and all Code 3's
Looking to do some new Kitbashing and in need of some new donor rigs. Not being picking anything you have just laying around. email me with any offers.
Views: 618   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 1, 2012 11:01am
by Richard Logan
Carorama police car customs??
Had bought from them in the past--nicely done customs...went to the site and it's gone....I know a couple of months ago there was a disclaimer about orders taking longer b/c of health issues, but I was surprised to see that the site has been pulled offline all togeth...
Views: 1155   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 15, 2012 5:02pm
by William Smith
This Board
OK So if you have cruised by here you have noticed it has been slow. OK it has been dead. Today when I stopped by to do a little maintenance I got a message that the board was locked. I apologize for this. Apparently some how we reached a limit on the number of...
Views: 723   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 8, 2012 12:05pm
by Paul Tate
d
Denny
LOOKING FOR FDNY TRUCKS
HELLO I'M LOOKING FOR PARTS FOR THE NEWER GEN FDNY SEAGRAVE LADDER AND ENGINES LIKE LADDER 10,24,26 AND ENGINES 53,59,58 ARE. IM NEEDING CABS CHASSIS LIGHTS TOOL BOXES LADDERS WINDOWS JUST ABOUT ANYTHING. IF YOU HAVE ANY OR EVEN COMPETE TRUCKS YOU WOULD LIKE YO SEL...
Views: 503   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2012 11:00pm
by Denny
Dallas or Ft Worth rescue vehicles
I am looking for 1/64 scale fire or ambulance vehicles to put on my 1/64 scale 18 wheeler trucks as loads. I just stumbled across this forum board. Thanks Tim Raiter
Views: 652   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2012 2:05pm
by Tim Raiter
r
RICK
LOWERED PRICES @ CODE 3
21.99 FOR PUMPERS 34.99 FOR LADDERS
Views: 648   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 3, 2012 4:25pm
by Jeff Webster
e
EMS4
Newly Listed on Ebay
Seagrave Maurader II FDNY TL-46 and Engine 40 for sale on e-bay no reserve
Views: 596   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 29, 2012 12:28pm
by EMS4
ASHTON MODELS
What do you think about Ashton Models? Is it possible to buy direct from the factory? Patrick.
Views: 1964   Replies: 19
Last Post: Jun 6, 2012 9:16am
by Jeremy Fairgriev...
LOOKING FOR CODE 3 FDNY SEAGRAVE MARAUDER II ENGINE 63
LOOKING FOR CODE 3 FDNY SEAGRAVE MARAUDER II ENGINE 63 THANK YOU.
Views: 679   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 20, 2012 4:26pm
by BARRY G.
Branchline HO fire house
I picked up a Branchline Laser Art HO scale fire station. I am not going to build it so I am willing to pass it on. These retail in the $130-150 range. I will sell it for $105 shipped in the USA. It can be sen at the top of the list here. http://www.branchli...
Views: 622   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 11, 2012 8:56pm
by Jeff M82
j
John
Looking for some Pittsburgh FD decals.
Hello Everyone, I am looking for some decals company that may cary decals for The Pittsburgh FD. I am wanting to kitbash a few rigs into Pittsburgh rigs. Thanks John
Views: 501   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 10, 2012 10:15am
by Jeff Webster
j
Josh
Franklin Mint E-One Tower Ladder for sale
I'm selling my Franklin Mint E-One Tower Ladder. White over Red. Best offer gets it. Josh
Views: 766   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 25, 2012 2:17pm
by Josh
What are these?
On the following e-bay link, look at the "things" just below the headlights. They appear to have rubber gaskets. I've never seen these before. The you-tube video gives a better view of them. Any ideas? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1987-Seagrave-Fire-Engine-Detro...
Views: 855   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 20, 2012 5:30pm
by John Truluck
Boley Comeback?
Found this out earlier today on 1/87 scale vehicles site that Walthers has reissued some of the former Boley line under the name Scenemasters. So far fire apparatus wise they have the International 4300 ambulance and crew cab engine, both in solid red. Here's the lin...
Views: 805   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 9, 2012 8:09am
by Jeff Webster
Rescue Pumper Body Wanted
I am looking to buy a RD Models Rescue Pumper body with side mount pump and cabinet doors. If anyone has one and is willing to part with it at a reasonable price, please e-mail me. The company is closed due to a family illness and I eagerly need it for a long awaited...
Views: 700   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 9, 2012 8:07am
by Jeff Webster
Del Prado is looking for input from American collectors!
Del Prado sales have been quite impressive over the last month since we announced the availability of most of the American releases here in the United States and Larry Phillips wrote about us in Toy Trucker magazine. In fact they have been so impressive, Del Prado is...
Views: 2993   Replies: 33
Last Post: Mar 22, 2012 4:05pm
by Jeff Webster
visiting fireman 2012
is there or will be there a new edition for 2012 visiting fireman i sure do miss it
Views: 642   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 17, 2012 8:03pm
by lou tibor
s
Scott
NJ International HO Scale Pierce Engines wanted
I am looking for one or two of the Pierce 4 door cab engines that NJ International made in HO scale. If anyone has any they would be willing to part with please email me. Also, if anyone has one of their 55' ladders I would be interested in it. I would be will...
Views: 456   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 17, 2012 8:34am
by Scott
j
Josh
FS Code 3 Fire Bell Club Suburban
MIB. Email me with an offer. Josh
Views: 615   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 19, 2012 12:52pm
by Josh
j
Jake V
Code 3 (Want to sell my collection)
Hello all. Its time to sell my collection. I just cant justify taking up the space in my house anymore. All truck new in dome and untouched by human hands unless otherwise noted. Most have the shipping sleeves. Make me an offer at JVG888@aol.com Code 3 Yonker...
Views: 935   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 15, 2012 6:50pm
by Jake V
Large collection of Fire,Rescue,Ems miniatures
HI, I am currently listing,My large collection of various scale sizes of My collection of Fire,EMS and Rescue miniature vehicles for sale. There are over approx.800 pcs.that make up this collection,which include Matchbox,Matchbox yester year,Corgi,...
Views: 698   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 12, 2012 4:36pm
by Mike Greenan
Franklin Mint ALF Aerial
I have for sale a Franklin Mint ALF 700 series, closed cab Aerial. Truck is aprox 1/32 scale maybe 1/24. L/N condition, other than the drivers cab door mirrior is missing. Includes wood diplay base. Asking $90, shipped Mike
Views: 661   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 6, 2012 5:16pm
by Mike Pierce
r
RICK
IF ANY ONE CARES.....
CODE THREE HAS EVERYTHING ON SALE FOR ALL AT 50% OFF AND REDUCED SHIPPING
Views: 863   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 6, 2012 3:48pm
by Kevin
Ladder truck question
Today I saw TV footage that showed a 100' ladder fully extended. It looked as though there was some sort of illuminated green rod that went up the entire length of the ladder. This was a fairly new Pierce truck so I'm wondering if anyone has this or can tell me more...
Views: 1042   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 2, 2012 2:11pm
by Jeff Boyle/ FL
First Response Tahoes?????
Ok.....so I just paid 26.95 plus shipping for the MA State Police FR Tahoe..... All I can say is WTF?? Aside from accurate paint and light bar it has the same heft and quality as a Welly..... In fact Welly has more..... No opening doors, hood, trunk, etc........
Views: 733   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 31, 2012 10:03pm
by Jeff Halpern
Jeff Webster burned his morning toast the other day...
Full screen mode folks and ears on! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfQP3JyZU8o&noredirect=1
Views: 709   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 21, 2012 9:06pm
by Jeff Boyle/ FL
model cars
Very sorry to hear the owner of the business passed away. Any recommendations on a new company to purchase car models from?
Views: 452   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 21, 2012 8:00am
by code03lights
Matchbox and Code 3 for sale
No reasonable offer's refused! Not interested in trades unless you have a Code 3 FDNY Ladder 30 MIB. Thanks! -Josh tfpa78 (at) gmail. com Matchbox (all mint on card) Colet K/30 Jaguar Pierce Quantum Aerial (Bernallio County) Pierce Velocity Aerial (Willar...
Views: 668   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 19, 2012 11:33am
by Josh T.
River Point Station 1-87 scale Ford Expeditions due soon
For those of you into 1-87 scale, the RPS Battalion Chief, EMS and Police Expeditions (and the others as well) are all due within a month or so at Burbank's House of Hobbies. As far as the Ford F pickups with caps, those have yet to be announced as to when they're...
Views: 755   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 17, 2012 7:52pm
by Jeff M82
j
John
custom model builder help
Hello Everyone, I heard that Larry Phillips did an artical last month on some custom model builders that are out there. I was just wondering if some of you guys could fill me in on some of the builders out there. As you know it has been a slow year for diecast c...
Views: 546   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 6, 2012 9:00pm
by Larry Phillips
Happy Holidays
Merry Christmas everyone! It's been a tough year but we'll all pull out of it. I want to give a special shout-out to "Chariots of Fire" as he has been and still is my favorite hobbyist, and to Jeff Webster for keeping this board afloat. BTW - Can you belie...
Views: 412   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 24, 2011 10:31pm
by Paul Tate
Classic Detroit rigs in action
Go to UTube and put in Len in Detroit This was done on a Sunday in 2005 in Downtown Detroit. The quarters with the white marble walls is DFD headquarters. Len is treasurer of SPAAMFAA and lives in Calif. but is from Detroit. His rigs are the 1931 Ahrens-Fox, the 193...
Views: 561   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 30, 2011 3:03pm
by Jim L./ jimfire
Black Friday / Cyber Monday Savings!
Time for our Black Friday / Cyber Monday SALE! Take 15% off any order of $45.00 or more, now through Monday November 28. Yep - 15% off diecast cars, kits, decals, lighting, detail parts, fire trucks and more. To claim your savings, all you have to do is ente...
Views: 616   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 26, 2011 12:33am
by Jeff Halpern
Code 3 Markdown
Code 3 has marked down some of it's stock, but only for member's, may be worth to look and get somehting you may need.
Views: 926   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 15, 2011 10:40am
by Jeff Webster
Bill Hass Water Tower Book?
Does anyone have a copy of Bill Hass' water tower history book that they would be interested in selling, by chance? mjl
Views: 631   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 9, 2011 12:41pm
by Ed Hass
Law Enforcement cars- New releases 1/64
This christmas is looking up. New Greenlights and Jada now doing series 2. I am still trying to track down a set from the failed Matchbox series 22. http://mannysdiecast.com/gl.html http://mannysdiecast.com/jada.html
Views: 473   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 8, 2011 1:13pm
by Who me?
s
Shane
Looking to trade for Code 3 models
Hey guys I am looking for the following Code 3 models: Emergency both Engine 51s & Squad 51 FDNY Squad 61 w/flag mural FDNY Engine 10 Las Vegas Engine 1(w/Snozzle) I have a few to trade: FDNY Tower Ladder 160 Diamond Plates FDNY E68 & E273 FDNY Seagrav...
Views: 535   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 28, 2011 11:08am
by Shane
Matchbox Real Working Rigs scales
Does anyone know the true scales of the Matchbox Real Working Rigs? I'm especially interested in knowing the scale of the Colet K/30 Jaguar crash truck, because I recently read that it's 1-87 scale, but by looking at it it seems to be a tad smaller than 1-87.
Views: 779   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 25, 2011 3:58pm
by Jeff Webster
Maxim Wheel
Does anyone have a (set) of wheel/tire(s) from the 1/24 scale Yat Ming 1923 Maxim fire engine? I am looking to have a master resin caster make a mold of this so that others can have a wooden spoke wheel option for such kits as the Monogram Mack AC Bulldog. Any...
Views: 564   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 12, 2011 6:04am
by hooknladderno1
C3 inventory - Fire sale - kinda, sort of
Does anyone know how C3 plans to dump the remainder of inventory? Or is it too late to be asking this question? I figured they would have some great deals before the flame goes out permanently. I would still be interested in some of the models that were either...
Views: 873   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 4, 2011 3:24pm
by Jeff Boyle /FL
Will ATEV go the way of Code3 ??
I commented a few months back about the lack of posts pertaining to kitbashes, new models, etc. and wondered if everyone has lost interest in the hobby. Granted there are other factors involved, such as the economy. and related issues. have we given up ? There must b...
Views: 740   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 29, 2011 12:03pm
by Jeff Boyle /FL
Code 3 is Done
Well it is official. Code 3 is done as of this year. What is not said is whether or not we will see any of the promised releases. http://www.dailymarkets.com/stock/2011/08/19/code-3-collectibles-will-cease-production-after-2011/ Good bye my friend. It was fu...
Views: 2264   Replies: 12
Last Post: Sep 20, 2011 9:40pm
by taters
m
Mike
In case you have a little cash to spend on Code 3.......????
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CODE-3-FDNY-Battalion-44-Ltd-Ed-Special-Set-Danbury-911-/280732953079?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item415cfce9f7
Views: 740   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 7, 2011 11:28am
by Mike
American Diorama 1/64 Fire Station
For those of you who need a home for your 1/64 fire models, or something to kitbash with, we have just received a restock of the new American Diorama 1/64 4 bay fire station. Opening doors, working lighting, interior details - NICE! $199.99 plus freight. More pics on...
Views: 750   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 1, 2011 3:28pm
by Jeff Halpern
Irene
All you guys at the east coast, stay safe and strong! We are following the situation from here. As you might know, we live below sea level, so it can happen to us every day what they expect in NY.
Views: 584   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 28, 2011 5:19pm
by RICK
j
John
What models did code 3 have scheduled for the rest of the year?
Hello, Do you all know what models code 3 had scheduled for the rest of the year?. I know they have a ladder truck for Bristol,TN scheduled Joust wondering what elso they had scheduled. I am very sad to see code 3 close like this. Best Regards John
Views: 680   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 24, 2011 8:38pm
by Terry C.
L10 Diamond Plate
It was bought directly from Code 3 in 2006/2007. Displayed in the display case sold by Code 3. Mint with the shipping straps still on it. I still have the box it came in. If interested,email tfpa78@gmail.com
Views: 578   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 19, 2011 4:55pm
by Josh T.
Matchbox Mesa Fire Chief Chevy Suburban
Up for grabs is a MB Mesa Fire Chevy Suburban. MIB w/some minor shelf wear. Never opened.
Views: 549   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 14, 2011 7:34pm
by Josh T.
Franklin Mint E-One
FS. Franklin Mint E-one Tower, White/Red. Mint condition. has been displayed under plexiglass cover on the wood base that came with it. i have the original box and packing materials. Bought brand new when they came out in 2002/2003. PM if interested or with questions.
Views: 540   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 14, 2011 5:56pm
by Josh T.
j
John
Does anyone know what we will be seeing from Code3 for the rest of the year
Hello, Do any of you guys know what we will be seeing from Code 3 for the rest of the year?. I know they are making a Pierce ladder for Bristol, TN but i don't know of anything elso. I would greatly appreciate any infromation. It seams like so far this year it...
Views: 736   Replies: 7
Last Post: Aug 12, 2011 6:24pm
by Crown Collector
EXCLUSIVE Greenlight 1/64 Blank B&W Fords, Slicktop & Lightbar
We are having these made exlusively for us by Greenlight. The perfect starting point for your next custom cruiser. Slicktop or with lightbar, these come in a white window box. Available for PRE ORDER now, due Sept/Oct www.policecarmodels.com
Views: 387   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 28, 2011 8:47pm
by Steve Hayes
EXCLUSIVE Greenlight 1/64 San Diego, CA Police Traffic & K9 Fords!
Available for PRE ORDER now, due in Sept/Oct. We are having several exclusive cars made for us by Greenlight. TRAFFIC SLICKTOP 1584 total production: 1426 Regular & 158 GREEN MACHINES K9 WITH LIGHTBAR 1584 total production: 1426 Regular & 158 GREEN MACHINES...
Views: 436   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 28, 2011 8:55am
by Jeff Webster
How to Superdetail a Fire Engine
From the German monster HO layout, here is a video on how they made the ARFF group. It is in German but it says there are subtitles available. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OB5KFnd-WQ&NR=1 If you look at the videos of the Layout it is just beyond belief....
Views: 793   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 23, 2011 9:04pm
by Jeff Boyle/FL
Board Renewed
The Board has been renewed for another year. I upped the service as well so old posts remain. Enjoy and play nice boys. Jeff
Views: 612   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 23, 2011 8:47pm
by Jeff Boyle/FL
BIRTHDAY SALE At Policecarmodels.com
Well, tomorrow is my birthday - but this year the present is for YOU! *** Take 21% OFF ANY ORDER OF $50.00 OR MORE, NOW THROUGH SUNDAY JULY 24th *** That's right, just enter the COUPON CODE PARTY during online checkout and you will save 21% on your purchase of...
Views: 426   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 20, 2011 9:26pm
by Jeff Halpern
First Response 2011 Releases Information
FRR has just sent out their 2011 release and pricing information to dealers. Great new models coming on the Chevy Tahoe, Chevy Impala, Dodge Charger, Dodge Diplomat and Ford Crown Vic. YES, there is a price increase. NO, it is not the end of the world - they are n...
Views: 569   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2011 11:06pm
by Jeff Halpern
NEW POLICE CAR PRE ORDERS!
NEW PRE ORDER items added at www.policecarmodels.com Including three 1/43 cars from Premium X, and new 1/64 cars from JADA. Have a look!!
Views: 569   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 7, 2011 6:33pm
by Jeff Halpern
CHARITY AUCTION
Greetings… As this is an Emergency Vehicle Collectors Forum I am posting information on a Charity Auction that is starting today by The U.S. and Canadian Die-Cast Police Car Replicas Forum. This idea came about by one of our members immediately after the Ea...
Views: 622   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 30, 2011 9:05am
by motorcade1
NEW HO scale model
Finally a modern Ho scale Type 2 ambulance. But get ready to open those wallets. http://www.neoscalemodels.com/produkten.aspx?Schaal=1%3a87&Merk=Chevrolet#fotos712 Jeff
Views: 1098   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 28, 2011 10:09am
by Dick Williams
j
Jeff
Seven NEW Motormax 1/24 Cars Have Arrived!
Just arrived, seven great new Motormax 1.24 FCVs. Check the NEW ITEMS page at www.policecarmodels.com for pictures 2007 FCV Slicktop White Lynden, WA Ford Police Interceptor Ford Demo Generic State Police / Highway Patrol White w/ Lightbar B&W W/ Lightbar...
Views: 497   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 24, 2011 5:30pm
by Jeff
s
Steve
FDNY E26 and E60
It looks like there are several closings coming in the city of New York, found this PDF on Firehouse.com http://www.firehouse.com/files/article_pdfs/2011ClosingDraft.pdf
Views: 580   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 19, 2011 8:48pm
by Steve
a
Aaron
Code 3 website
Can anyone tell me why Code 3 has not updated their website (leaderline newsletter) in over month. Aaron
Views: 888   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 15, 2011 8:25pm
by Ryan Seacrest
j
John
Has Matchbox or Lesney done anything this year or are they scheduled to?.
Hello Everyone, Has Matchbox or Lesney done any models this year or are they scheduled to do any?. It would also be nice to see Code 3 do an E-one before the year is over. So far this has been a boaring year for collecting.
Views: 528   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 13, 2011 11:38pm
by Jeff Webster
Code 3 Price List?
Hi all, It has been many years since I have participated in an ATEV site, and I was fortunate to be able to particpate in it when it was opened for the very first time. I am writing because I am considering offloading my Code 3 collection, which consists of (prim...
Views: 664   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 12, 2011 10:23am
by Crown Collector
Collector Question
Aaron's post about the Code 3 site got me to thinking because he implied he was getting rid of the Code 3 models because he is not happy with the current state of Code 3. I have seen this on several other websites by other collectors as well It is not just limited t...
Views: 627   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 12, 2011 10:14am
by Crown Collector
Franklin Mint Trade
Looking to trade my mint in box Franklin Mint red Pierce Snorkel for a Code 3 Emergency set. I am seeking the Squad 51 and Ward LaFrance engine 51 the Snorkel has never been out of its box. If interested please drop me a line..
Views: 486   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 3, 2011 8:33pm
by Steve R.
Wanted: Corgi Detroit Seagrave TDA
I am Desperately seeking a Corgi Detroit Seagrave TDA or just the trailer. Needed for a 1937 Seagrave TDA with sweetheart grill. Sedan pumper not needed, will will buy whole set if need be. PLEASE!!!!!! Mike Pierce
Views: 452   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 2, 2011 6:59pm
by Mike Pierce
Is Code 3 Out of their Minds ????
An ALF FDNY TDA for $99 ??? First time I've looked at that site in a long time. What is with those prices? I want to send them a shoe-horn, so they can pry their corporate head out of their corporate A**. Anyone who pays these people retail needs an iron-filin...
Views: 749   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 29, 2011 11:23am
by Jeff Webster
Wanted: Corgi Detroit Fire Commemorative Set
I am looking for a Corgi Detroit Fire Dept Seagrave Commemorative set, includes a sedan pumper and TDA.
Views: 584   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 23, 2011 10:22am
by Julius
s
Steve
Satisfied customer- www.PoliceCarModels.Com
I recently placed an order online with PoliceCarModels.Com. I have to say as a new customer, I was a little nervous placing my credit card order with an unknown to me company. I am pleased to say this turned out well. I found some harder to find police cars that were...
Views: 764   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 22, 2011 6:31pm
by Steve Hayes
7/09/11 - 2nd Annual Silver City Fire Fest - Meriden, CT
The 2nd Annual SILVER CITY FIRE FEST “A day for fire buffs, emergency vehicle model builders & collectors, apparatus & photographers” Sponsored by: The Connecticut Fire Photographers Association ******************************************* Saturday...
Views: 732   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 12, 2011 4:23pm
by Jeff Webster
s
Shane
Code 3 Trade
I Chicago Squad 1, 2 & 5 sets (both rigs) I want to keep 1 set only (don't matter which one i keep) Also have 3 FDNY Seagrave engines Series 3 pumpers. I looking to trade them. I have interest in FDNY Squad 61, FDNY aerialscope, FDNY rearmount ladder, Chicago Pierce...
Views: 487   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 11, 2011 3:38pm
by Shane
Obituary
I checked Code 3 on ebay for the first time in about six months. I started with Highest Price First, and put 200 per page. I had to look at over 200 before I saw a bid, and only found eleven bids on the first 600 offerings. Yes, some of the prices asked are foolish...
Views: 835   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 9, 2011 7:12pm
by HH
Filling the Gaps
I am in the process of liquidating my Code 3 Collection and have many "gap fillers" for those of you who want to fill the holes in your personal collections. My prices are the same prices I paid for these items at time of purchase PLUS shipping I have FDNY Engin...
Views: 585   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 6, 2011 7:27pm
by Crown Collector
j
John M
code3firetrucks.com
Has anyone purchased from this firm? I just stumbled across their web site and they have a lot of older Code 3 items at really good prices. Just wanted to know if they were reputable before I placed an order.
Views: 1124   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 6, 2011 7:22pm
by Crown Collector
Toledo , Ohio Police Cruiser Picture Help
I am looking for someone in the Toledo, Ohio area that could/would help me with photos of the TPD’s new cruiser graphics. The photos will be used to produce custom diecast vehicle replicas of these cruisers. I need: a. At least driver/passenger side sh...
Views: 400   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 3, 2011 8:56pm
by Preferred Custom...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free Forum powered by Bravenet