Haynes Family Forum

This Forum is to help people trying to find their ancestors.

Haynes Family Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Looking for Haynes Family Connection
THERE IS A THOMAS HAYNES IN MY FAMILY..THANKS TO HIM CADIZ HAS GOT A SHIPYARD..HE CAME AT THE BEGINNING OF THE 20TH CENTURY TO CADIZ INVITED BY QUEEN VICTORIA (ENGLAND) (I HAVE THE CERTIFICATE) AND HE WAS AN ENGINEER,HE CAME TO CADIZ WITH A MAN CALLED SHELDON WHO GET...
Views: 2848   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 11, 2020 9:29pm
by zulma haynes mar...
Earll Richard Haynes
I am looking on information on Earll Richard Haynes born in Mexico 11/16/1910, died 1970 in Santa Barbara, California. He married Maxine Lolela Whitsett on 8/21/1934 in Reno, Nevada. He has two sons from that marrage, Terry Richard Haynes and Jim Earll Haynes. He...
Views: 964   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 4, 2017 4:31am
by JWH
Abraham Haynes
I am looking for information regarding Abraham Haynes, Born in Maryland in 1775. He grew up on the coast and married Malinda Alice Canady on 03 Nov 1800 in Wilkes county, NC. Malinda Alice died in 1834. 21 May 1834 Abraham married Lucinda Bays in Troup County Georg...
Views: 183   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 18, 2015 3:45am
by Michael Haynes
another American...
Hi, a Haynes out here in Los Angeles. I would like to start a family tree for my paternal (Haynes) side. Haynes doesn't seem to be a terribly common name here in the States, but the ones out here seem to be concentrated in the eastern and southern regions of the U....
Views: 920   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 30, 2012 9:16am
by O
Familia Haynes
Hola, me llamo Jesús Romero y trabajo como profesor en la Universidad de Cádiz. Desde hace algún tiempo trabajo en el tema de la familia Haynes en Cádiz. Lo cierto es que han dejado muy poca documentación, siempre indirecta a través de r...
Views: 405   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2009 5:55pm
by Jesús Romero
William A LIVESAY from UK to Australia
Hi, I am assisting my Uncle track down his family tree. He is a direct descendant of William A LIVESAY UK, down to Alice Emily Mona Evelyn LIVESAY Also the CASON line from John CASON b: abt 1800 Suffolk England. Dearly like to make connections and fill ou...
Views: 496   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 4, 2008 9:54pm
by Anna van Steel
Charles Haynes
I'm after the ancestors of Charles Haynes (born in Bristol about 1807). He was sent to Tasmania on the William Glen Anderson in 1831. He married Catherine Smith in 1834 and had 2 children, Elizabeth and Samuel.
Views: 678   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 20, 2008 6:08pm
by brownbox
Haynes - England, Help Please
I am researching family. Know they are from Helpson, Northhampton and Deeping, Lincoln, England. Got back as far As William marrying Eleanor Brown at Kings Cliffe 23 August 1824. Any help appreciated. William's son William married Elizabeth Lake. My grandfather John...
Views: 1328   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 18, 2008 7:49pm
by Henry Haynes
Looking for Great Grandparents (Haynes)
Ive come to a stand still on my Great Grandparents James and Janet Haynes, they lived at 25 Flinders St Melborne. Grandfather John Haynes, born in Melborne Victoria 1870, his wifes name was Maria Colson, his parents James & Janet Haynes I have not been able to find a...
Views: 719   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 25, 2006 2:41pm
by Lois Galliers (n...
Spratt Links in Ireland?
Mother Bridget Agnes Browne-Mayo-Ireland R.I.P. Father Herbert David Coulter-Ulster Co.,N.Y.-RIP Looking For Browne-Co. Mayo Ireland Looking for Spratt- Buttevant,Co.Cork,and Limerick Ireland Upon arrival to NY the (e) was dropped from Browne.
Views: 1269   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 2, 2006 4:37am
by job
t
tracie
Clara Haynes London
Looking for ancestors Clara Haynes c1864 married George Forrester and then William Walters I would be grateful of any help
Views: 820   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 18, 2006 2:05pm
by Roger Haynes
Re: Haynes family from Ireland
Hello... I am not sure how much help this would be to you, but my ggreat great grandfather was born in Ireland, I believe in Cork. I do not know at this time if he had siblings. Kathy Haynes Whitt --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:My great gra...
Views: 2113   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 18, 2006 3:40am
by Jason Lang
Jon Smith
I recently saw a message from a Jon Smith in your forum with links to my Haynes Family Tree.Since I last posted a message on your site I have changed my email address so thought I'd post the new one incase he picks up this new message.Our common link is through Percy...
Views: 754   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 28, 2006 5:02am
by John Haynes
Help
I am trying to find a connection with Cecilia Haynes born 1923.in Richmond, her fathers name was Henry and her mothers name Masie, Nee Cooper.She was left with a family in Cranford Middx when only a few days old after placing an advert in the Middx Cronicle with a p...
Views: 807   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 16, 2005 6:18am
by D Vincent
c
Chris
William H Haynes b 1811 London
Hi, I am looking for any information on William H Haynes. I know from the 1871 census that he was born in London (Queenhithe?) around 1811. In 1871 he was living in Liscard (Cheshire) aged 60, and was a Merchant General. I know he travelled extensively, as he marr...
Views: 809   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 7, 2005 7:50am
by Chris
m
msn
COLLET(T) HAYNES
Would like to find info on the parents and siblings of my GG grandfather COLLETT HAYNES b abt 1785 KY or NC. I have went back as far as 1818 in St Charles Co MO where there was a COLLET HAINES listed as in the War of 1812. I have no proof that this is my GG granfathe...
Views: 820   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 31, 2005 6:55am
by msn
Ellway
I was interested to see that you have an Ellway (Carryn Louise) in your index of surnames and wonder if you have any info on her as I an researching the Ellway family. My mother's maiden name was Ellway and her family were from the Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire,...
Views: 1116   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 22, 2005 4:53am
by Elizabeth Ellway
Looking for relatives from Yorkshire - Barnsley area
Edward Staveley married Alice Senior in Australia in early 1900's they both left Yorkshire. Not sure how to go about finding anyone related.
Views: 906   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 10, 2005 4:48pm
by Linda Staveley
Haynes>Bartholomew - USA
Looking for any HAYNES connected back to Bartholomew... 1718 in USA.
Views: 959   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 10, 2004 7:13am
by George Haynes
Views: 845   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 5, 2004 8:50am
by mary Patricia Co...
William HAINES
I have obtained a copy death certificate of William HAINES (labourer)- died 9th March 1840 at Mill Street, Crickhowell, County of Brecon, now Powys, Wales. He was 30 years of age & died of typhus fever. Wife was Margaret Haines (nee Powell). Daughter, Margaret Haine...
Views: 890   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2004 8:09am
by Malcolm
Haynes Family - Hertfordshire,England
Have sketchy information on Haynes Family in Abbotts Langley and Uxbridge, England. Very interested in the forename Biscoe (Briscoe).
Views: 933   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 9, 2004 7:51pm
by John Haynes
William Haynes
I'm seeking info on the father of a William Haynes born to Annie or Adeline Haynes (Kiss) on the 7/11/1896 at Benevolent Asylum Sydney. this child spent several years at St Josephs Orpanage Kincumber NSW. Adeline later became Mrs Ryan of Wollara and the Blue Moutains...
Views: 952   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 26, 2004 10:43am
by Stephen Haynes
Haynes Family Tree
All I know is my grandfather Eric Haynes had a brother called Raymond Haynes. Eric was born early 1900's in England I think and he had a daughter Lesley in about 1935 and twin boys in 1937, Denny and Terry Haynes. I don't know what children Raymond had. Can you tel...
Views: 1233   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 31, 2003 7:22pm
by Kathy Haynes Atk...
k
Kay
Haynes, Clerkenwell, London, England
Looking for descendents (or any info)of Henry Haynes born abt 1814Clerkenwell, 'married' Elizabeth Smith, children Isabella, Caroline, George Frederick and Thomas Charles (thats all the children I have found so far)George F married Harriet Hawes, Thomas C married Har...
Last Post: Dec 16, 2003 4:45am
by Kay
haynes family
Grandfather -Frederick Haynes born 1877 died 1942 In Rhode Island Married Mary McNulty Frederick's father was Timothy. That is all the information I have.
Views: 916   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 20, 2003 6:31am
by imillette
p
peter
adopted
my name is peter curran i was born ronald ernest turner my mothers name was kathrine gloria turner i was adopted and recently found out i would like to find any information about my family no information to small i would like to find out if i have any brothers or si...
Views: 983   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 6, 2002 5:15am
by peter
HAYNES pre 1862 NSW Aust.
Please help if you can. James Haynes (dates unknown) M. Jane(possibly MORRIS) two children i know of William James born 1862 Wee Waa and Charlotte Jane born 1864 Wee Waa. I am seeking any information on James and Jane. They are my GGGrandparents. Thankyou
Views: 981   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 3, 2002 9:32pm
by Louise Wright
in reference to the brown family
looking for any one of the name hilton john brown,i believe of the bendigo area,fitter and turner by trade! if you are truly searching for all browns and want to leave no stone unturned,you will discover that i am a brown too!
Views: 934   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 30, 2002 10:00pm
by jodie mcelligott
Haynes family
Hi. Trying to find information on William Henry Haynes (born around 1833) and Alice Lucy Elizabeth Olive (Exeter Devon) who married in 1863 in Ipswich, Suffolk before travelling to India (was in the army) and then onto Australia arriving late 1860s early 1870s. Alice...
Views: 1012   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2002 5:29am
by June Rose Georgi...
Huntin' for Hayneses
Does anyone out there have any info on the Hayneses that moved from Culpeper, VA to Georgia back in the late 1700's to early 1800's? I have traced back to Moses S. Haynes who lived in Culpeper County, VA back then and fathered a Moses G. Haynes who was born, apparen...
Views: 1015   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 31, 2002 1:46pm
by Myra Dalton
Haynes family
I have recently started my family tree.I have hit a brick wall.I don't know if I'm related to any of you, but it's worth a shot. my line starts with an Isaac Haynes, who lived in County Kent ,Scotland.Then moved to Ulster,Northern Ireland,because of religious persecu...
Views: 1070   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2002 3:13pm
by Bobbie J. Nagy
Haynes Family
My G grandmother Anna Maria Haynes b.01/25/1846, Indiana, USA. 1 of 10 childred of Daniel Haynes and Melissa Chapell. Childrens names - Mark, Richard, Sarah Ozema, Unice, Neland, (Edward & Edgar, twins) & Rose. Anna married Ephriam Wells, had 3 children Eugene, Amy &...
Views: 998   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 22, 2002 12:49am
by Laura Anderson
looking for info on Louise DeAubury Haynes
I'm looking for info on Louise DeAubury Haynes. b. Nov. 19, 1904; d. Sept. 1980. Married William Franlin Hudson.
Views: 907   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 1, 2002 8:59am
by Shelia Guffey (l...
Haynes Family Tree
Trying to locate my Fathers side of the family. Henry Nathaniel Haynes born in St Lucia-West Indies, moved here to NZ c 1850's. Edward George Haynes born here in NZ 1880. Any help much appreciated
Views: 1157   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 30, 2002 2:01am
by Robyn Smith (nee...
Haynes - Oxford
Looking for information on a Mary Jane HAYNES born Sandford on Thames, Oxford, England about 1847. Her parents were James and Phoebe Haynes. Also had a brother James.
Views: 943   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 15, 2002 2:03am
by Sonja McGuff
Haynes or Haines changed his name to Fred Gillies
I am not sure why he changed his name from Haynes to Fred Gillies. Although, he would be dead now, we are interested for he has grandchildren he never knew. Although he married in Victoria his family were from Queensland Judy
Views: 895   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 12, 2002 10:41pm
by Judy Davidson
Re: Looking for Ancestors
I am also a Haynes in Alabama , USA. Just looking for info on my family tree. Possibly related to the haynes that run this sight? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Looking for links to ancestors. Have only three generations back in Alabama, US....
Views: 939   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 14, 2001 5:53am
by Bret Random Hayn...
Haynes of Wiltshire or Somerset
Am looking for ancestors of my grandfather, Sydney Herbert Haynes, born 1895 in Swindon, Wilts, England. Father George, mother Harriet Hill. Family believed to have come from Frome in Somerset. No other details. George and Sydney (known as "Bert") both worked on...
Views: 1002   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 7, 2001 5:08am
by Rosemary Robbins
Re: Haynes in Ireland
Hello Jeff, I am not sure if this would be any help to you, but my great-great grandfather was born in Ireland. I believe it was Cork he was born in. His father was James and his mother Mary ?, I do nto know yet at this time if he had any siblings. Kathy...
Views: 1013   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 23, 2001 10:54pm
by Kathy Haynes Whi...
Re: Brown/Chapman/Smith
Hi there i have a grandfather by the name of robert haynes. im not sure where he came from or much information on any of the haynes family. Maybe we have info to exchange and maybe not. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:While I have no Australian...
Views: 1372   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2001 2:07am
by bridget haynes
Just starting out - please help
Hi my name is Duana I am looking for information about my family my great grandparent was from New Rhodes LA they had 13 children. My great grandfathers name was Alfred Haynes and my great grandmothers name was Mary Martin Haynes. Desperately seeking family.
Views: 969   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 5, 2001 10:23am
by Duana Clark
family history
im looking to find history in my family mostly on my mother side so here r a few details :- my great great grandfather harold wenman burt we have no bacround on him al we know is that he was borne in the 1900's and his family came out from england and we also have...
Views: 959   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2001 5:02am
by jacquelyn marie ...
Re: Might be a Link - Haynes England
Sorry can't be of help with any more information than what is on our website at the moment, having problems with research back in England. It is very hard to get information from half way across the world, but we havnt given up yet. Will let youi know if we get anyth...
Last Post: Sep 24, 2001 9:37pm
by Geoff Haynes
Looking for Info - Haynes
Tracing roots also, Grandfather born in a indian village in okla thats no longer there. Whitehorse village, in what is now Woods county okla.
Views: 960   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 24, 2001 8:50pm
by Linda Haynes Dif...
Re: Re: Haynes - more research
I have been researching. So far have found out GGGgrandfather James (no info yet) had son William married Eleanor Brown and Kings Cliffe Northampton on 23 August 1824. One son I know of born between April 1825 and April 1826. Married Elizabeth (maybe Lake). Five chil...
Views: 875   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 24, 2001 8:48pm
by Elenore Haynes
Might be a Link - Haynes England
I have in my wife's family a William Charles Haynes who married a Rosetta Stock at St. Olave in Bermondsey in 1900. They had 3 children: William Harold, Ivy Ruth, and Laurie (male). Ivy Ruth just celebrated her 100th birthday yesterday! William Harold died in South N...
Views: 946   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 24, 2001 8:47pm
by James Galbraith
Re: Haynes - England, Help Please
So far have not been able to find any links to our tree but will keep looking. Geoff --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I am researching family. Know they are from Helpson, Northhampton and Deeping, Lincoln, England. Got back as far As William m...
Views: 926   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 24, 2001 8:44pm
by Geoff Haynes
o
Opie
Morse > USA
My grandfather was William Parker Morse. All I know is he died around a919-1921 I believe in Mo. He was from Cleveland Oh. Any information would be appreciated
Views: 920   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 24, 2001 8:40pm
by Opie
Looking for Bobby Haynes - Sydney, Aust.
I am looking for a Bobby Haynes of Sydney, son of Bob Haynes and Veronica Catherine Mary Reid of Bondi. She was possibly known as Vera. Bob died 1972, his death notice mentions a son Bobby and Bill Bruce and his wife Jessie as being his brother in law. There is als...
Views: 995   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 24, 2001 8:37pm
by Judy Jerkins
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet