Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
if you going to buy a new fire truck PLEASE READ
Early last month, PNC Bank filed a judgment against New Lexington Fire Equipment, ... More from the Local News section. Nissan dealership switching gears ... http://www.tribune-democrat.com/local/local_story_113230505.html
Views: 463   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 2, 2006 10:58am
by Paul Talbott
j
Joe
Code 3 Club membership
So who here is renewing their club membership? I have been a member since day 1, and my membership is set to expire in May. I'm 90% I'm not renewing. Anyone else?
Views: 502   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 2, 2006 10:42am
by CHUCKGEO
l
len
for jim kay ref:readers digest mack cf
jim,i'd be intersted in the readers digest ho scale mack cf pumper.could you e-mail me please.
Views: 271   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 1, 2006 5:31pm
by len
q
Qu6int
LA County Engine ? (FDIC 2006)
Is LA County changing their colors to Red w/ half black cab, Their was a new KME Pumper at the FDIC 2006 painted red & black for LA County, Maybe Orlando would know, ( does he still check this board anymore ?)
Views: 306   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 1, 2006 8:57am
by Larry Lorance
DeHanes models
I'm trying to make a list of all the fire engine models made by John DeHanes. Have somebody a complete list? Or please send me a list of all the models you possess with the number if possible and I will try to list the models. I already have a list but I think it...
Views: 795   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 30, 2006 3:59am
by patrickB
Updated Seagrave Book From Matt Lee
Well known fire apparatus historian Matt Lee is here at FDIC with an updated copy of his Seagrave history book. Seagrave is celebrating their 125th anniversary this year, so they had Matt update his Seagrave book and add 40 newe pages to bring it up to date. Matt i...
Views: 301   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 29, 2006 5:32pm
by Jimfire
May 1, 6:00 p.m., 4617 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Any Las Vegas or Clark County fire appartus or emergency vehicles in the vicinity of the Little Church of the West at 4617 Las Vegas Boulevard South on May 1, 2006, from 6:00 to 6:30 p.m. are encouraged to blow their horns, sirens, or other noisemakers to commemorate...
Views: 491   Replies: 13
Last Post: Apr 29, 2006 4:00am
by Kevin
k
Ken
A Dumb? Question
Why did the older fire engines have right hand drive?
Views: 524   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 28, 2006 7:02pm
by Ken
C3 Workshop update
Another repaint of the ALF mid-mount TL for Tarrytown, NY....... May or may not be released in the fall. They want members feedback...... I'm not waisting my money on a another freakin' repaint!!
Views: 554   Replies: 11
Last Post: Apr 28, 2006 6:50pm
by fyerfyter146
Siku Crashtender for pre order
http://www.3000toys.com/catalog/item_detail.asp?itemfind=SIKU2105
Views: 278   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 28, 2006 11:42am
by Darran (UK)
I am looking for two FDNY Rescues
Hello I am looking for FDNY Rescue 2 & 4 ( HME Saulsbury ) to complete my set . Anyone out there have extras of either one please email me . Thanks Gilbert
Views: 333   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 27, 2006 7:28pm
by Gilbert
Looking for a crash truck...
Hey, I'm looking for a particular airport crash truck. I don't know who made it but think it was a lime colored Oshkosh DA-1800 like what D/FW Airport used to use. It articulates. I think it's a tad smaller than 1/50 scale, maybe close to 1/65 but I'm not sure. A...
Views: 607   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 26, 2006 5:29pm
by Jeff Webster
Hogwell Land Rover and Rescue Boat
I just received the Hogwell Land Rover and Rescue Boat and did a very short review of the outstanding model. Here is a direct link to the review: http://www.fireengines.net/reviews/roverboat/index.htm Larry Lorance
Views: 443   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 26, 2006 1:56pm
by Spinal
Best Fire Stations / Sites in Vegas?
For reasons to be disclosed later, I'm headed to Vegas for a few days. What are some good stations / sites / stores to browse? mjl
Views: 334   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 24, 2006 11:34am
by Paul Tate
Anyone Going To FDIC at Indy?
Are there any ATEV'rs that will be going to Indy next week for the FDIC? If so, let's get a dinner night scheduled so we can talk about our favorite subject... It looks like Thursday evening (April 27th) or Saturday evening (April 29th) would work out best for...
Views: 415   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 23, 2006 8:34pm
by Larry Phillips
Bringing Xtra Del Prados to FDIC Next Week
I am going to bring some extra Del Prados to FDIC next week. I have several dupes of the following: 1924 Ahrens Fox Pumper 1948 Mack Open Cab Pumper 1950 ALF 700 Pumper Please contact me via e-mail if interested, I will give you my cell #. If you don't need...
Views: 291   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 23, 2006 5:11pm
by Paul Talbott
Corgi UK Volvo 6-Wheel Lorry, Central Scotland Fire and Rescue
This one's a treat: http://www.modelenium.co.uk/models/ModelDetail.asp?PC=CC13519 Wonder if it matches the real one? Guess I'll see what Google can find... mjl
Views: 684   Replies: 13
Last Post: Apr 22, 2006 2:43pm
by Spinal
Is there any news on the new Highway 61 trucks...
RE: 1975 Pumpers... Are they still scheduled for June? Are they still going to be as great as the past rumors suggest? Any changes that we should know about?
Views: 392   Replies: 6
Last Post: Apr 22, 2006 2:15pm
by Larry Phillips
LaFrance
Could someone take a moment to explain to me what exaclty the 'LaFrance' means? Or, perhaps refer me to some text? The reason I am asking is because I don't understand how Ward-LaFrance and American-LaFrance fit togeather. As I understand it, ALF was first, the...
Views: 458   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 21, 2006 5:43pm
by Jeff Boyle FL
Code 3 What's New Page
I know we've heard and posted lots of comments on this and other boards about the cost associated with producing a mold/prototype..... That's why I was surprised when I read today's C3 What's New page where it mentions an update next week in the Workshop of piece th...
Views: 460   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 21, 2006 5:14pm
by John A.
Bronto flips over in MD
GREENBELT, Md. -- Prince George's County fire officials say four firemen escaped injury Wednesday night when their truck flipped over on Greenbelt Road in Greenbelt, Md. Officials said Tower 31 was returning from a call to a GNC store in the Greenway Shopping Cent...
Views: 455   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 21, 2006 10:00am
by Dick Logan
FDNY Firehouse 10
Anyone have any leads on this firehouse (e.g. there is one in a box gathering dust in my local diecast store, marked down to 100 dollars) or willing to sell one? I think I may have missed the boat on this one, but you never know...
Views: 351   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 21, 2006 4:35am
by Alan Thomas
Any news on Boley Rescues?
What's the latest?
Views: 529   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 20, 2006 10:35pm
by JM82
t
Tim H
Sorenson-Wood FDNY Apparatus Book
Is this book any good?? I don't have any FDNY Apparatus books and a place called Historic Rail had it for $9.95 Plus $3.50 shipping. Any input would be appreciated negative or positive.
Views: 269   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 20, 2006 12:55pm
by Jeff Webster
p
Paul K
New Signature 1941 ALF
While checking the Modelenium sites "Future Releases" I came upon the Signature release listing for a "1941 American LaFrance" that is due to be released in June. There were no pictures shown. Does anyone know more about this release?
Views: 412   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 20, 2006 12:41pm
by Steve Hayes
j
joe
Top Code 3 Favorites
Just like the flops..what do you think were the best pieces produced (not from a sell out perspective, but your personal favorite pieces): Chicago Backdraft Set Chicago Squad Set Ladder 10 FDNY Squad/Engine Continuity Sets Chicago OHare Command Vehicle Chicag...
Views: 721   Replies: 19
Last Post: Apr 20, 2006 11:56am
by Mike
Matchbox question--Code 1&Code 2 models
I collect Matchbox cars and lots of time you see custom repaints by kitbashers, special promotional runs for corporate companies, etc.... in addition to the standard 1-75 line. BUT what does it mean when you read an item description and they identify them as a "C...
Views: 334   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 19, 2006 4:28pm
by Jeff Webster
j
joe
Top Code 3 Flops
Was thinking about this today..what do you think were the biggest Code 3 flops (both expected and unexpected?) Expected: Skywalker Ranch Diamond Plate Mets and Yankees Diamond Plate Burning building Orange (Columbus?) aerialscope Unexpected Superpumper...
Views: 969   Replies: 24
Last Post: Apr 19, 2006 11:37am
by Pete(UK)
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 324   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2006 2:19am
by Joe
Corgi NMMM AFEC continuity
I think this is a really good continuity, seven new castings of old rigs appeard with this collection or will be realized. Ahrens-Fox HT piston pumper Mack L pumper Maxim 1956 pumper Reo speedwagon pumper Mack C pumper Seagrave sweetheart grille pumper Seagrav...
Views: 315   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 18, 2006 6:34pm
by fyerfyter146
r
RICH
GREAT DIECAST STORE
WHILE IN TORONTO SATUDAY ,MY FRIENDS TOOK ME TO A PLACE CALLED THE TOY TRUCK PLACE,ON 24 RONSON DRIVE IN ETOBICOKE, HE HAD ONE OF THE FINEST SELECTION OF DIECAST I HAD EVER SEEN. IF YOUR IN THE AREA CHECK HIM OUT ,YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED.
Views: 387   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 18, 2006 1:40pm
by RICH
j
Jack H
2006 visiting Fireman
Has anyone got the 2006 vf? supposed to have been out April 1 st??Thanks!
Views: 428   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 17, 2006 8:30pm
by RICH
Any guesses about May?
According to the C3 What's new....on May 5.... "as we ready two pumpers from the same department with two different authentic color schemes." I'm thinking more repaints--I'd be hard pressed to think it's a new mold. I'm thinking a white over red Mack CF fo...
Views: 757   Replies: 12
Last Post: Apr 17, 2006 1:24pm
by CHUCKGEO
j
joe
Megablocks FDNY Ladder
4 Sale - Box was opened. All parts in sealed bags, never tried to assemble. Asking $35.00 shipped OBO.
Views: 393   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 16, 2006 3:16pm
by joe
CFD ALF oddities
anyone out there have an explanation for the four windshield wipers??? Tim Verande photos shows them too on Eng 64.
Views: 377   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 15, 2006 6:28pm
by Pete(UK)
Correction of e-mail address
E-mail address for Larry Phillips... toytrucker@msn.com The one listed previously is incorrect.
Views: 306   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 15, 2006 10:48am
by Larry Phillips
Chicago ALF... Ugh
Got mine today. It's quite unappealing. You'd think I would have learned my lesson, having returned the Beverly Hills ALF. But, nope, ordered another one. mjl
Views: 509   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 14, 2006 8:39pm
by joe
Corgi Classics Reo versus Corgi-NMMM Reo
Shippensburg, PA - August 2006 http://www.modelenium.co.uk/pictures/originalpics/us53103.jpg ? - July 2006 http://www.americanfireengineclassics.com/images/6_bg.jpg mjl
Views: 336   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 14, 2006 4:37pm
by Mike Legeros
WOW! HOT OFF THE PRESS....
Just released photos of the new 1930's American LaFrance From Yat Ming on www.fireengines.net. Larry
Views: 646   Replies: 6
Last Post: Apr 14, 2006 1:40pm
by Larry Lorance
Ans Corgi US 2nd half with pictures
http://www.modelenium.co.uk/models/models.asp?1=1&M=&C=&T=FR&KW=&SC=Corgi+2nd+Half+2006+US+Specials
Views: 332   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 14, 2006 1:22pm
by HOLLAND HANS
Corgi UK 2nd half emergency with pictures
http://www.modelenium.co.uk/models/models.asp?1=1&M=&C=&T=FR&KW=&SC=Corgi+2nd+Half+2006+9+Double+9
Views: 278   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 14, 2006 1:17pm
by HOLLAND HANS
Price up detail WAAAAAAAAAY down
Just opened my CFD ALF E124.....worst Chicago piece they've done. It's horrible. Hardly any detail. The first Seagraves had better pump panel detail. No signature green light on the starbord side (pix of most Chi ALFs I've seen had them). The roof lights look ter...
Views: 492   Replies: 6
Last Post: Apr 14, 2006 12:33pm
by Steve (akaEMS6)
Membership cards??
Did Code 3 NOT send out membership cards for 2006 memberships? The only thing it was really any good for was to show at their booths (which I never went to any conventions where they were at) to get a free gift. Guess that means no more free gifts if you visit thei...
Views: 349   Replies: 6
Last Post: Apr 14, 2006 10:01am
by Gilbert
m
Mike B
First gear help
Hey guys, I have the item numbers of a bunch of first gear fire trucks, I wanted to know if there are any web sites that you guys know about that if I put in the stock number I can see what the pieces look like(most of these pieces are older models out of production...
Views: 339   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 14, 2006 9:45am
by Tim
Be careful what you wish for...
There seems to be a lot of doom and gloom on this Board! My five cents is that Code 3 is still doing a great job and the marketing change is a good one. The old scenario was a build up to a big announcement every three months, we speculated frenziedly on this board,...
Views: 652   Replies: 14
Last Post: Apr 12, 2006 11:27pm
by Dick Williams
l
lsj
del prado
what would be a reliable source to get the del prado las vegas rescue from ?.also,how much should i expect to pay for it.any help sincerely appreciated.
Views: 301   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 12, 2006 1:53pm
by JM82
Roof lights on CFD ALF
I was looking at old pix of actual Chicago ALFs--is it me or did Code 3 (looking at the prepro pix) screw up the location of the dual gumball lights? On the model it looks like they are too close together and not positioned far enough to the outside edge of the roof...
Views: 542   Replies: 14
Last Post: Apr 12, 2006 12:00pm
by Belgian David
Both ALFs Sold Out
2,000 pieces of Chicago ALF 124 gone.....before even being open to the general public. So we've questioned the mold, picked on various details......so why did 2,000 fly out the door in less than 4 days? Big city departments sell better? Lots of people collect...
Views: 344   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 11, 2006 4:37am
by Pete(UK)
trade fdny ten truck
hey guys a deal i was working on fell threw cause i was out of town so i have decided try and trade this truck for backdraft firehouse and chicago rm ladder. any takers let me know. thanks
Views: 254   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 9, 2006 11:07pm
by firefighter 219
Views: 1064   Replies: 22
Last Post: Apr 9, 2006 9:53am
by John A.
NMMM Mack C95 and 1921 ALF
These two pieces came in the mail today. Altogether not bad. But the same old criticism, I'm afraid. Otherwise nice pieces are marred by ridiculous attempts to do something different. The Mack has opening doors, which would be nice if the hinges weren't as big as...
Views: 324   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 8, 2006 1:43pm
by fyerfyter146
Code 3 stinks again
In one hour the green black was allready sold out. Normally it opens on selling day at 8 am PT , it is now 9 am PT , 6 pm here in the netherlands. As one per customer, clubmembers only you might expect that you don't have to speed through traffic to make it to yo...
Views: 478   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 8, 2006 7:02am
by Alan Perkins
g
Greg
Boston Gearbox
Westchester collectibles is pre-ordering for a gearbox Boston FD TCU 1:43 scale ford expedition, it is located on their home page. www.westchestercollectibles.com
Views: 344   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 8, 2006 12:06am
by John A.
d
Don
Another Chicago Fantasy Rig
The Green one is nice but Where's the 888 Light and how about that Light Bar, I don't know where that came from. And the lettering is in Question too. PASS!
Views: 338   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 7, 2006 1:48pm
by Don
Custom CHI-TOWN Engine 17 at PTH
Gentlemen, Does anybody know anything about this custom Backdraft Engine 17 that Bill has listed on his website other then what it says in the description. I was just curious if it was just a replica of Engine 113 renumbered. Thanks!! Here is the link to CUST...
Views: 350   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 7, 2006 11:43am
by Jeff Webster
Not "ATEV" Diecast related, but...
For those who collect things other than Emergency Vehicles, we have just added the Motormax 1/18 Street Cars to our offerings online. Great cars for less than $20 each, check it out and tell your diecast collecting friends!! More variety coming soon. www.policeca...
Views: 387   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 6, 2006 1:07am
by Jeff Halpern
j
John
Is this hobby slowing down alot???
feels this way to me only trucks I bought this year were on sale and only looking forward to two later this year. john
Views: 525   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 5, 2006 10:18am
by Tim H
m
Mike
Giant C-5 military jet crashes in Delaware
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/04/03/c5.crash.ap.ap/index.html
Views: 381   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 3, 2006 8:48am
by Mike
Yikes! - "Emergency 51" Collectors watch out how you display the set!
I got burned! Well okay, melted (just as bad). Read this... About a year ago, I put my treasured C3 "Emergency Fire Station 51" on top of my collection display case. I had placed E51 and S51 side by side on the driveway. Then yesterday I decided to rotate thing...
Views: 617   Replies: 11
Last Post: Apr 2, 2006 9:33pm
by Jeff Webster
E-One Cursor Bronto for FDIC
Got a call from a friend of mine at E-One late last nite. He collects a few diecast, mostly Corgi E-Ones. He had to go to E-One shipping/receiving dept to get some rush electrical part for a rescue and saw a pallet with a bunch of Cursor boxes on it. Several years...
Views: 420   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 2, 2006 7:30am
by Paul Talbott
r
RICH
CROWN DIECAST
ANYONE OUT THEE HAVE ANY INFO ON A COMPANY BY THE NAME OF CROWN DIECAST OR CROWN PREMIUM DIECAST THANKS
Views: 448   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 31, 2006 1:51pm
by RICH
LED LIGHTS
HI, I AM WANTING TO BUY SOME OF THE LED LIGHTS OFF THE NEW FDNY E-58 C3 MODEL. IF ANYBODY HAS TWO OF THEM I REALLY NEED THEM FOR A KITBASH. THANKS
Views: 297   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 29, 2006 11:08pm
by firefighter 219
g
Gordon
Code 3 FDNY Squad Set
Does anyone know the going price on the Code 3 FDNY seven (7) piece squad set with shelf....brand new in box ? Thanks
Views: 531   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 29, 2006 5:02am
by Pete(UK)
Thank You Fedex - NOT!!!
My C3 Detroit Mack C pumper arrived today. I new something was wrong when I set it down to open the box...something rattled...perhaps a mirror had jarred loose. After carefully opening the the box to inspect the damage, I found my brand new fire truck had been litere...
Views: 525   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 29, 2006 2:20am
by RICH
Los Angeles County Fire Department decals
OK guys, things have changed around Roadblockers. I am wanting to do six (thats 6) decal sheets right away. I am still lacking some photos of the contract cities emblems that LAcoFD provides protection for. If you want to see it on the sheet, I need photos of it now....
Views: 296   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 28, 2006 10:00am
by RichRoadB
Del Prado Las Vegas Rescue Proportions
To those who have one, or have seen the real thing, or both, are the proportions correct on Del Prado's 1:80 Las Vegas Pierce Quantum heavy rescue? The thing seems *awfully* long and narrow... mjl
Views: 941   Replies: 19
Last Post: Mar 27, 2006 5:25pm
by Jeff Webster
The best FD website I have ever seen...Check it out!!!
I'm not sure if this is new news, but I came across a website that knocked my socks off. This site provides many 3-4 minute WMV videos that put you at the action as a privilaged observer. The sound is in stereo with the radio traffic, engines running, sirens bells...
Views: 584   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 25, 2006 5:22pm
by joe
ATEV Firepics Spring Thaw
A group of Firepixers and ATEVers met outside Orlando, Florida for our Spring Thaw. As always a great time was had by all and highlights of the trip can we found at WWW.Firepics.net. Highlights included: a trip in the Broward Sheriff's new fire boat Broward S...
Views: 769   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 24, 2006 11:14pm
by Ron Ouellette
Yat-Ming white Mack question
I see that the white Mack is shown as 'in stock' by diecastmuscle.com, and was wondering has anyone received one yet? I'm wondering which state this Southampton Fire Dept. is in, especially since we have one on Long Island (NY) with white apparatus. I can't read the...
Views: 380   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 24, 2006 8:21pm
by Ken
fdny ten truck
hey guys i am wanting to sell my fdny ten truck. make offers if interested. thanks
Views: 470   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 23, 2006 5:39pm
by Red
FF Martin's FDNY fleet posted on Firepics
There is a thread that's been posted on www.firepics.net that displays some of FF Martin's remakes of Code 3 models to FDNY models. It's listed under "Everything Else" -- Da Shops There is also a thread running under Apparatus -- Firepics does Florida Departments...
Views: 434   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 22, 2006 12:52pm
by Al Hadley
Del Prado's Canadian and US Rigs
My comments on those few Canadian and US rigs that DP has produced thus far: Canada 1:72 1999 Sutphen Monarch pumper Lettered for Montreal, Canada Lumpy detail factor: medium to medium-high Canada 1:87 2003 E-One HP-100 rear-mount aerial Lettered for Mo...
Views: 438   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 22, 2006 9:16am
by Jupiter27Truck
DEHANES MODELS
I'm always searching for a DeHanes models American La France 500 with top ladder. I'm ready to pay a good price for it up to USD 200.00. Hope somebody have one to sell me. Patrick.
Views: 333   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 22, 2006 5:37am
by patrickB
Del Prado Model Guide Updated
Still more models added to my Del Prado model guide: http://www.legeros.com/toys/guides/del.pdf The latest releases are nearly exclusively French, whatever that means. Eight more Italian releases to go, before the series reportedly ends at #125. mjl
Views: 282   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 21, 2006 5:53am
by Mike Legeros
Racing Champion Police Vehicles 4 Sale
First 72, all on card, will take any reasonable(or near) offer.
Views: 246   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 20, 2006 3:41pm
by Steve Hayes
1:14 Scale Firehouse
Fred Keislair gives us a peak at his 1:14 scale firehouse. He also includes a movie of the firehouse and remote control model fire apparatus. Go to www.fireengines.net and take a look.
Views: 596   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 20, 2006 10:26am
by Larry Lorance
Most Unexpected Releases of All Time?
So what are the most unexpected releases of all time? The models that nobody expected, nor necessarily knew they wanted. Such as: - Code 3's Diamond Plate Pierce Skywalker pumper - Code 3's Chicago Squad Set - Corgi's Mack Aerialscope tooling, when it first...
Views: 516   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 20, 2006 10:25am
by fyerfyter146
j
John
DCP 1/16 GMC 1975 Fire truck
Does anyone know where to get it cheaper then 89.99? Westchester collectibles is the only place I've seen to pre-order it. Thanks John
Views: 391   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 19, 2006 11:03am
by Alan Thomas
So what does it take?
So what does it ultimate take, guys, to get you to buy "little toy fire trucks?" Do you need a club, or newsletters, or discount prices? Advanced purchase or notice privledges? etc. If you were starting a die-cast company today, what "perks" would you provide...
Views: 536   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 18, 2006 12:27pm
by Chris P
r
Red
Firehouse
Im looking for the firehouse set for FDNY Ladder 31 and Engine 82
Views: 363   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 17, 2006 10:36pm
by Ron Ouellette
t
Tim H
Code 3 club
What a time to have a membership. Only two models this quarter that really sucks big time. I'm not waisting my money to become a member. I'll just buy elswhere than code 3. Keep this up code 3 and you won't be around to see the light of 2007. Thank goodness for...
Views: 557   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 17, 2006 11:35am
by Ken_WA
1/32 Scale Code 3 ladder ...!!!!!??????
Says so on page 4 of the newsletter.... 1/32 scale ladder ... LATE 2006 :} Lets guess you go first .
Views: 1454   Replies: 24
Last Post: Mar 15, 2006 11:18pm
by KenB - WA
911 WTC MEMORIAL
It makes me sick to read about all the bickering concerning a 911 WTC Memorial. The latest crying is over the footprint of the memorial. In my opinon, the best memorial is to use the entire site for commerce. The Bad Guys struck at our way of life in America. We shou...
Views: 548   Replies: 10
Last Post: Mar 15, 2006 7:33pm
by Steve McGuire
For you 1 to 1 collectors
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06071/669015.stm http://auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/auctionview.cgi?lid=120952 http://auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/photopanel.cgi?listingid=120952
Views: 524   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 13, 2006 11:21pm
by KenB - WA
m
mike
remove stickers
what can I use to remove the letters on the c3cc e-one tower were can I get stickers made
Views: 479   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 13, 2006 9:52am
by MikeA(SLC)
copyright on "FDNY"?
Did anyone else notice this? In the ads for FDNY-books in FAJ, the term "FDNY" is omitted everywhere. For example, the original book title "FDNY rescue apparatus" is now "New York City rescue Apparatus". "FDNY Hose Trucks" is now "NY Hose Trucks". And so on. I suppos...
Views: 380   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 13, 2006 9:25am
by Larry Lorance
FDNY Question..
K listening to the Bravest.com/// what is The term Fast truck... What are there duties.. are they RIT, Rescue??? why is it called a "Fast truck" and no I don't need to know that "it is the Fastest Truck in the Fleet..." HAHAHAHAHA
Views: 404   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 11, 2006 1:16pm
by Chris Bernardi
1949 Movie about the LAFD "Your Fire Department"
You have got to see this! It was totally by accident I found a two part movie about the LAFD. This movie, made in 1949, features some great apparatus footage. The link is available from the main page of www.lafirephotos.com. To view the movies, you must have Re...
Views: 487   Replies: 10
Last Post: Mar 10, 2006 8:58pm
by Paul Talbott
American Fire Engine Classics Reviews
Glenn has just posted his review of four of the American Fire Engine Classics on www.fireengines.net Larry Lorance
Views: 335   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 10, 2006 2:21pm
by Larry Lorance
NYPD LDV
Last night I saw a commercial on a new Denzel Washington movie. There were two scenes with a NYPD LDV. One was a full side view of entire vehicle crossing an intersection, and the second had cast standing and conferring next to the LDV parked. I didn't know NYPD had...
Views: 469   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 9, 2006 12:59pm
by Dick Williams
g
Glenn
my latest kit bash
This is my latest kit bash, it was made from a Tamiya and Revell kit with brass etched plus white metal parts from Firing Line Quality British and US Army Figures, Weapons and Accessories I converted the front of the Land Rover to bring it up to MK III speck for the...
Views: 399   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 8, 2006 10:41am
by CHUCKGEO
2006 Matchbox 1-75 pictures
Pix of this year MB 1-75 line. I like #26.......nice look Ford CV......
Views: 429   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 7, 2006 6:45pm
by MikeA(SLC)
1/64 scale surf board
Does anyone know where I can find a 1/64 scale surf board for a code3 fire truck?
Views: 279   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 7, 2006 5:13pm
by Matt Erdman
q
Qu6int
Code 3's Future
Scott just posted The state of Code 3 on the C3 Board
Views: 573   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 7, 2006 11:56am
by CHUCKGEO
DelPrado by Subscription
In today's Sunday newspaper, in one of the grocery coupon sections, I came across an ad for a subscription for Delprado fire apparatus. The ad shows photos of their 1924 Ahrens Fox piston pumper, a Seagrave K, a 1907 Seagrave, 1936 Leyland Cub and 1939 Bedford. The...
Views: 538   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 7, 2006 10:19am
by Ken_WA
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Free Forum powered by Bravenet